Love, Haneul

Love, Haneul (사랑의, 하늘)

3 years later, I was working as a manager in Soora’s café. After graduating from high school and waiting for my application from college, I decided to work until I got accepted to college.

 

“Haneul, table number 8 needs you,” called Soora, she smiled at me happily and went in her office. I signaled an okay and did my part, “Surprise, surprise… Kim Jongdae.”

“Hey, miss me?” he made a corny face.

“No, I never did… anyway, may I take your order?” I stuck my tongue out and pulled a pen and paper out as I waited for him to speak but he just looked at me from top to bottom. “You look even more beautiful, I miss you okay?” he said.

“I know, I miss you too,” my smile was so wide.

 

Kim Jongdae has been busy ever since a year before, he was busy auditioning to be a DJ and an actor at the same time. His DJ days were being great, as an actor he was almost there.

He was back from yet another audition in an entertainment, he was happy to see me after a month. “So my beloved girlfriend, how are you?”

“I’ve been thinking about you, waiting for you and even missing you. Now would you please excuse me I am currently working,” I winked at him and I heard him calling my name from afar. That was cute.

 

 

At night, Jongdae scheduled a romantic date with me and I have to admit it has been a while since we had a date. I bade goodbye to Soora as she closed down the café and we all went our ways, I had to go home and changed into my outfit I had worn before our first date.

It was a cream-ish blouse, navy blue jeans with my favorite ankle boots and I was ready to go. He said he wasn’t going to pick me up and there would be someone would, I wasn’t sure about that so I agreed to whatever he was saying.

 

“What’s up girl, we will be in your service,” said Soora and Minseo was the one driving. It was a white 2014 Porsche Cayenne, I didn’t exactly know what was going on but they had brought sodas instead of those fancy champagnes.

“I won’t question, but thanks guys,” I said trying not to feel emotional.

 

We reached at a very amusing place, it was in Seoul and located near a park. The colorful nightlights shined the streets, as we passed by and parked near the place we were supposed to go. Soora and Minseo took me to a beautiful restaurant, after they told me to sit where they reserved a place for Jongdae and I. Looking around, I was glad that there were walls for privacy, there were pretty paintings on the wall and a big red button to call for service.

The door opened and I saw my man walking in, I stood up and we hugged but he stopped me from kissing him when he pulled out my favorite flower ever – fluer-de-lis mixed with roses. “Thank you, that’s amazing,” I could kiss him and he seemed to make it a little heaty. “Stop, let’s eat,” I giggled and we sat.

 

“What do you think of this place?” he asked.

“Great, I’ve never been here,” I shrugged and admire the detail of the decors. The food finally came and we ate, it was a great date. Nothing could disturb or distract us.

 

“You look beautiful, I remember that outfit on our first date.”

“Thanks, you look handsome as always.”

 

 

After we finished eating, we decided to buy ice cream and bubble tea nearby. We held hands and Jongdae would pretend to be so cold that he had to hug me from time to time, it was hilarious. “You always buy chocolate chip cookie flavor, lets buy something different this time.” I dragged him back to the ice cream stall and I was so glad that they had unique flavors.

Jongdae got avocado ice cream and I had cheese ice cream, it was delicious!

 

“Look, its Sungjoon!” Jongdae pointed, he was right. Sungjoon was holding hands yet again with another girl, he couldn’t go one day without a girl and he nearly ruined my friendship.

Suddenly, a girl with light brown hair approached him. It looked steamy, so Jongdae and I hid behind a poster to eavesdrop.

 

“Sweetie, who is she?” asked the girl with the light brown hair, Sungjoon’s face reaction was priceless. He was frozen, the girl beside him who had a natural dark brown hair glared confusingly to him and waited for his answer. “Oh, her?” he pointed, “sh-she is my childhood friend!” he said.

“What? No, I am your girlfriend.” She glared even deeply to his face. Dark brown hair girl then let go of his hand and stood beside the other girl and placed her hands on her hips, “Baby, I am your girlfriend right?”

“No, we just hung out right?” he stuttered all over, his face started to become red and sweat was dripping.

 

“When did he start dating you?” the light brown chick asked.

“Last week,” the dark brown answered.

“He started dating me two months ago, we are still seeing each other until now when he said he was gonna meet his sick brother at the hospital and I was gonna visit too when I bumped into you two here.” The light brown looked at the two.

Then the girl realized, “Sungjoon, are you seeing two?”

“What? No, never, my eyes are only for…” that he couldn’t answer, he was looking at both girls. Then someone else came in the picture, “Sungjoon baby?”

All eyes were on a dark red hair, she looked innocent but her face was strong.

 

“This is havoc,” said Jongdae and I chuckled softly.

 

“Girls, I think he’s seeing more than us,” said the one with the dark brown.

“Whatever, let’s bail, he is nothing more than a womanizer.” The red head walked away with the two girls.

“Babys! Come back, we can talk this out!” he tried calling them back but surprisingly they gave him the finger.

 

It was an amazing scene to watch, I felt so bad but he deserved it. Who cares about him anyway? I had Jongdae all to myself.

When we reached at my house – yes, I had my own house that my parents bought when I get married – Jongdae held both of my hands and smirked at me. I was confused for a moment, “What?” I asked.

“Nothing, be safe okay?” he said but laughing in the inside. “Want me to enter with you?”

“No, you have to go. I will be fine,” I pushed him slightly but playfully and he liked it. It was so corny.

He ignored what I said and held me tight in a passionate kiss, it could never be forgotten. We parted for a while but our forehead stayed, “I love you,” he said in the cheesiest tone ever.

“I love you too,” I kissed his lips. I guess that was the only think we could say, no words could express more but a warmth feeling inside to each other. We were strong and Jongdae was the best.

 

THE END

 

Thank you for reading Love, Haneul!!

 

 

xoxoJungSoojaexoxo