Khunfany?

Seeking Happiness

"You girls hungry?" Nichkhun asked, because Wooyoung wasn't talking. He wasn't a man of many words.

The two girls shook their heads, they had already eaten. 
Like the wingman he is, Nichkhun offered to go help Tiffany with the rest of her shopping and they left Wooyoung alone with Bora.
 
Tiffany let out a sigh followed by a laugh. "FINALLY!" Turns out, Nichkhun and Tiffany had actually been friends for a while. "You're a pretty good wingman!" Tiffany flashed him her beautiful eye smile.
 
"So, what did you buy?" Wooyoung asked as he looked at all the bags she carried. He convinced himself that he didn't care and that he just wanted to break the silence, but he found himself holding all her bags for her. They have only known each other for 3 days but he can already feel himself changing and it didn't feel right. Maybe it was just him reacting to the shock from his mother's death? He wasn't sure. 
"Well, I got some new clothes. Shirts, lots. Some shorts and a dress. That's it." She smiled at him, exposing her pearly whites. Her tan skin glowed and he couldn't help but smile back at her.
"Are you gonna' buy anything?" She asked as she tilted her head to one side.
He shrugged his shoulders. "Not sure. Let's walk around and see." She nodded and they started walking around. 
 
"Ah, I never really asked you, but how old are you?" 
He turned to look at her as they walked. "Guess."
She scanned his features, concluding that he must be older than her by at least a year, so she played it safe by saying 20.
"Correct!" 
She smiled wide when she got the answer right and cheered: "Yay!"
There was an awkward silence before Wooyoung decided to break it. "Ah, I wonder where those two are." Bora shrugged and giggled at the same time. "Molla~" 
 
"Sir, would you like to buy a rose for your girlfriend?" Bora and Wooyoung walked past a flower shop, where there was a greeter who asked them this. Bora's cheeks flushed bright red as Wooyoung laughed and shook his head, explaining their relationship. "A-ani, she's just a friend." The greeter winked at him and said: "Well if you'd like her to be your girlfriend then you should buy her flowers! My store has the most beautiful ones!" This caused Bora to burst into laughter while Wooyoung tried to avoid the situation. "Ne, annyeonghaseyo." He said as they walked away.
 
"Oh, can we go there? I think some of those clothes would look good on you!" Bora jumped with enthusiam while she pointed to one particular clothing article; a navy blue cardigan. He shook his head. "Ani, that's not my style." She grabbed his wrist and attempted to pull him into the store while saying "You never know until you try!" but she didn't have enough strength to force him to go in. She looked at him and all of a sudden, made puppy dog eyes and pouted. "Jang Wooyoung oppa, jebal~?" She knew that her aegyo would do the trick. Wooyoung felt his heart beating faster as he looked at her. She called him oppa. He's been called that many times before, but it was different with her. He sighed and followed her into the store, even willing to try on the cardigan. "Yah, see! I told you it looked good!" Bora couldn't lie, he actually did look really in that cardigan. It gave off a nicer vibe; he wasn't so intimidating when he wore it. 
Wooyoung checked himself out in the mirror before winking at Bora playfully and going back into the fitting room to change. "Oppa, will you buy it?" "You'll see!"
He walked out of the fitting room to go pay for the cardigan. "Success!" Bora said as she held up peace signs. "Now, let's go find the others!" She called Tiffany and told her to meet at Entance #3. 
 
"What did they say?" 
"Oh, just to meet at Entrance 3." 
Nichkhun and Tiffany walked to the entrance, Nichkhun almost falling over because of how many bags he had to carry for Tiffany. 
She giggled. "You alright?" He nodded, showing her his strength. "Of course!" He said confidently.
"Thanks Khunnie!"
 
The 4 of them met up at the entrance before going back to their original shopping partners and parting ways. "Thank you Wooyoung oppa! Today was really fun." Once again, Bora flashed him her beautiful smile and then left. Wooyoung could feel his face starting to get warm as Nichkhun . "Looks like Woo has a crush." Quick to defend, Wooyoung denied it. "Ani, of course not! I don't have feelings at all." Nichkhun smirked. "Mmmmmhm." 
Avoiding the topic of him and Bora, he diverted the attention to Nichkhun and Tiffany instead. "But you and Tiffany, hm?" Nichkhun could only smile.