Double Date

Seeking Happiness

Short chapter, sorry, i'm trying my best though... please enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

"Khun."

Wooyoung sat on the couch while Nichkhun sat on the floor. 
"Yeah?"
"Bora. She's something."
Nichkhun smirked. He knew this would happen. "Oh, really? You like her?"
Wooyoung shrugged. He liked her, but he didn't. "She's cute, but that's about it. Maybe we could . Or something." 
Nichkhun rolled his eyes. "Woo. You have to stop." As Wooyoung's closest friend, he cared deeply and knew that his bad habits would only continue to hurt him. "You can't just keep playing around."
Wooyoung scoffed. "Khun. I'm only 19. I just wanna' have some fun."
"Bora's not the kind of girl you'd want to --ahem, have fun with." 
"And how do you know? Seems like her last boyfriend did."
Nichkhun took a deep breath. "Yes, correct. And that is exactly why she is not that kind of girl. She's looking for a relationship, bro. Not a one night stand, not a friend with benefits."
Once again, Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "You don't even know her that well."
They sat in silence and watched T.V until Nichkhun broke the silence with a question. "Wanna' go to the mall?" Wooyoung nodded and they were on their way.
 
Tiffany and Bora walked around with bags in their hands. It was definitely time for a shopping spree and they finally did it! It felt good to have a girls day out after the events that happened in the past week. 
As Bora was walking, she decided to pull out her phone and text Wooyoung. She started typing and accidentally bumped into somebody. The man gave her a death stare and told her to "Watch it!" She apologized and walked away with Tiffany, until she noticed something. That voice was so familiar. She ran up to the man and yelled his name. "Wooyoung?" Both him and Nichkhun turned. 
 
"Hey, Bora. Sorry about that. I didn't know it was you." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. 
"It's okay! I was actually texting you haha." She chuckled.
Tiffany pulled her to the side and whispered. "Is that him? Wooyoung?" Tiffany winked. "He's cute."
"I'm not interested. He's just a new friend." 
Tiffany rolled her eyes. "That's what you think for now." 
Bora laughed and shook her head at her best friend as they walked back to the two males.
 
Nichkhun spoke up. "Would you two ladies like to join us?" 
Bora shook her head. "Actually, it's a girls day out." 
Tiffany smiled and held Bora's wrist as she looked Nichkhun in the eyes. "It's okay, actually. We wouldn't mind tagging along!"