Extra Thought

What Would Be The Right Word?

I mainly focused on Kibum because his status is inactive so it's possible if he change it to active and participate with SJ soon. As for Hangeng, he already left the group but this doesn't mean I don't want him back in SJ. But I have to think for his sake. He have a problem with the company, not the member. So I would be tough for him. I respect every decision he makes and will always support him.

 

Plus, he's active back there in China. And I got to see him frequently and at least I know his whereabout. I'm happy for him seeing he's doing well now. I'm so proud of him (like a proud mother ㅋㅋ)

 

Remember when he meets up with Siwon at an event. My heart was about to explode at that time. I can't believe my eyes.

 

As for Zhoumi and Henry, I'm happy seeing people are accepting them now. Plus after their solo debut, people are giving more attention to them now, And they're getting active in many variety shows. 

 

Recently Henry cried while playing violin in a show. He says it was because the thought of all the hardships he went through before. It was so heartbreaking. I cried every time I watched their old performance on music shows and Super Show when they're performing Don't Don.

 

Every time his solo violin part came, people chanted the "Super Junior Only13" slogan. But he continued to perform beautifully. He has to act like nothing happened and nothing bothered him on stage despite how much he wanted to cry. He always seems cheerful and bright. I'm always thankful for that. Thank you for being strong. 

 

He once confessed that he did cry because people are hating on him. It broke my heart into pieces. They - Zhoumi and Henry - rarely talk about this. They must've feel much worse than I did. But there they are, keep smiling and being optimistic. They deserve much better than what they're having right now. A greater success.

 

Every time they joined SJ's performance when singing SJ's songs (not SJ-M's) I hope I could see them more including in the next SJ's albums and continue to promote along with the other members as 'Super Junior member'. I will keep praying and hoping till that day comes.

 

"Prom15e to 13elieve 

The last man standing!"