The Missing Stars

What Would Be The Right Word?

Super Junior is going to celebrate their 10th anniversary soon. Who knew they would be this successful despite the fact that they were supposed to be project group, a rotational group which the members will keep changing each year and each member will continues pursuing their own path after debuting. Their bonds are just like they were related by blood.

 

Behind all these success, there are struggles and challenges. Starting from their trainee days until right this moment, the struggles never seems to be able to leave them alone to enjoy this moment. To the point where we've become numb to it. All of us, ELF, know how problems keeps coming one after another but we, SJ and ELF, will never give up. We won't.

 

Where there's joy, there's tears. We do cherish every moment. But each time they went on the stage I couldn't help but to count them down one by one. To count how many members are present and to check who's absent. Hangeng and Kibum will NEVER be forgotten. I always count them as 13 and wish I could count them as 15. SOON, I hope.

 

I was never there when Kibum was still active as I started to become a fan at the end of 2009 through Sorry Sorry. I didn't realized Kibum wasn't in the MV because  as I watched all of their old variety show Kibum was still there. Hangeng too. I didn't know he left.

 

Slowly I learned the fact that only 11 of them are the active members. And at that time I have to exclude Kangin since he was in the army. All the problems - Kangin's problem, Hangeng's departure, Kibum being inactive, Only13 - I didn't know any of them.

 

Starting from Mr Simple - when I started being a hardcore fan, the first time I waited for the MV to be released - I've been expecting to see them as 13. I was still a newbie and there were rumours saying that Kibum is going to participate in that album and all that brings me to disappointment. And the next comeback, y Free and Single, I've been expecting the same thing and the result are the same. The same goes to Mamacita. 

 

I was so overwhelmed by Superman. It's a song of them. And there's a lyrics of Leeteuk's says "Add up the stars we lost, we’re 13 stars!" you know what it means, right?

 

And now, we're waiting for SJ's special album for their 10th anniversary. It's not wrong the be expecting something special right? I would be really great and awesome if Kibum (and maybe Hangeng too) can participate in this album. Just this once is fine. Plus SM has added their name under SJ's members right?

 

I came across an old video of Kibum. A compilation of Kibum's mistakes on stage (ㅋㅋ it's funny and cute). It's when I realised I miss him so much. The video is cute but I cried watching it. And I remembered during his fanmeet, he sang Marry U and also took an ELF on the stage with him.

 

I've been thinking of him. How is he doing? His twitter are left without no updates for almost a year now. I don't think he has any schedule. He has finished with all the filming right? I'm worried about him tho I know he's doing well. For some reason, I'm sure he's fine.

 

I want him to come back.. but is 'come back' the right word? He never left SJ on the frst place. So, what should I say? Change his status of being inactive to active? 

 

Now, only 9 members are going on stage. Shindong and Sungmin went to army. And the stage seems so empty. There's always a space for you and Hangeng so please participate in the promotion again. And I wish they would officially put Zhoumi and Henry as SJ's member instead of SJ-M's member. They've went through a lot of hardship and they endured it well.