Teaser Chapter 1

LX Coffee Shop

 Xiumin was walking to his dorm after a long day of classes. He went to the one of the most prestigious fine arts academies in Seoul, Angel Academy for the Culinary Arts, or AACA. He specialized in the Cafe division, since coffee was the something Xiumin loved making. He had always had an interest in learning how to do things such as make latte art, serve customers, and eventually open his very own cafe/coffee shop. Xiumin thought that he only got into AACA from luck, all he could do was make coffee, he couldn't bake, cook, anything else. As Xiumin was lost in his thoughts he bumped into someone carelessly. "Sorry! I wasn't paying attention and uh-" The stranger gave him a blank look and calmly said, "It's fine." He then walked off as if nothing had happened. Xiumin fixed himself before continuing the journey to his dorm. "I wonder who that was...I haven't seen him around here before.."

 

A/N: Ayeeee it's me xD Trying to restart all my stories since I've grown with my writing style since...almost...2 years ago 0-0 Anyways...I'll update the ChanBaek, and YoonMin, but it's gonna take a bit. I got >1500 words into You're So Annoying! Chapter 1, and....it didn't save. I gotta restart it now xD Love y'all, I'll update soon!