Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 8) Sacrifices...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Hyun Heon slowly opened her eyes and looked at her surrounding. Where's exactly is this place? It was so dark. Her head hurts alot as if she was beng knocked against the wall several times. When she was about to touch her head, she realised that her whole body was tied to a chair. Fear started to seize her and panic started to grip her heart, tightly. She looked around again and tried to focus her eyesight but she barely could see anything.

"Hello?" she shouted, "Hello? Anyone here?"

Only silence replied her. She kept on shouting and shouting for help.

Suddenly, the lights went on and it pierced right through Hyun Heon's eyes. She struggled to open her eyes and after some time, she saw a man standing in front of her. She had never seen him before, not once in her life. The man was wearing a normal T Shirt and a jeans with glasses put on. She looked around and saw a place she was not familiar in, she was not in a room, it seemed that she was in a dungeon, a very dark and eerie dungeon.

"Who are you?" asked Hyun Heon, bravely. She did not want him to know that she was actually scared of him, "Why am I doing here?"

"Why do you think you're here?" asked the man back as he smirked.

"Do I even know you?" said Hyun Heon, "Who are you? Why do you have to kidnap me?"

"You want to know the reason?" said the man as he moved towards Hyun Heon, who was still being tied to a chair, "Because I'm a fan of you. I'm a big fan of you,"

With that, the man ran to the wall, opposite of the room and pulled down a black screen, revealing something that caused Hyun Heon's mouth to open widely. There were thousands of pictures being pasted on the wall. All of them had Hyun Heon in it. From her debut pictures with the Universal Girls to her daily life pictures then to the other random pictures. All of the pictures were taken by himself. However, something caught Hyun Heon's eye. That picture, looked familiar...very familiar! Yes, it was the picture which was secretly taken by someone when Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were in the middle of kissing each other in Kyuhyun's car. Filled with anger, Hyun Heon turned and faced the man.

"You," she said, "So you're the one who gave the picture to my managers. Why do you have to do that?"

"Because I'm jealous!" shouted the man, suddenly, causing Hyun Heon to jump from her seat (although she can't), "I don't want Cho Kyuhyun to be with you. He is not fit to be with you! Only I can be with you!"

"You're stalker!" said Hyun Heon, "Do you think you can be with me after you kidnap me? Did you think about the consequences?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun was barging into every room, frantically, hoping to find Hyun Heon while Leeteuk, Yesung and Shin Dong deal with the two drunken men at the front gate. They had  searched the whole level and still, they could not find anyone. The five of them ran up to the second floor immediately and started their search again. However, before they could do so, there were two other men running towards them. Both the men were carrying weapons, but, the weapons were just metal rods. Leaving them with no choice, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae ran forward to stop them.

"Go!" shouted Donghae to both Siwon and Kyuhyun, "Go find Hyun Heon! We can deal with this!"

Without further ado, Siwon and Kyuhyun ran to the other rooms and carry on with their search while Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae fought with the two men.

Sungmin managed one man by himself while Eunhyuk and Donghae fought with the other man. With his incredible martial arts skills, in no time, Sungmin had already took over the metal rod himself and found the man's weak point and started to attack him using the metal rod. On the other side, Eunhyuk managed to give a high kick to the man while Donghae punched the man in the face, not giving him any mercy. With the power of Eunhae, Eunhyuk attacked the man's lower body while Donghae attack his upper body. Although the three of them did had some injuries, but in comparision, they were much better than the two men who fought them. The fight carried on and on, each side was determined not to give up. Although tired, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae did not want to lose to the two men, also, with this, they could distract them and buy time for Siwon and Kyuhyun to find Hyun Heon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yes I'm a stalker," said the man as he laughed ertically, "So what I'm a stalker? I don't care about the consequences! Do you know how much I'm in love with you? Do you know who angry I am when I saw you being so close with Cho Kyuhyun and other Super Junior members? It is as if I want to rip their flesh apart from their body! I want you to all myself! Not even your managers (male) can touch you,"

"You're sick!" shouted Hyun Heon. She was horrified after hearing what the man had said. He was not just a normal fan but a very ertic one.

"Don't call me sick!" shouted the man as he gave Hyun Heon one tight slap on the face, "I hate people calling me sick! Why is it everyone calls me sick?!"

Hyun Heon swallowed the pain after the man had gave her a slap on her left cheek. However, tears began to form in her eyes due to the stinging pain. She tried to force her tears back in but, unluckily, it was seen by the ertic fan. The man walked forward and touched the part where he slapped her.

"I'm so sorry!" he said, "I didn't mean it to hit you. Does it hurt? Let me check for a while," With that, he used his both hands and massaged Hyun Heon's left cheek. Hyun Heon immediately shook her head away from him.

"Don't touch me," she said.

"What is wrong with you!" shouted the man again. This time round, he kicked the chair which Hyun Heon was sitting so much until it fell, causing Hyun Heon to fall along with it onto the ground. The man squatted beside Hyun Heon and continued, "I don't care! I just want you! Right now! You can't do anything to me! Your darling Kyuhyunnie would not know you're here! Ha! And even he finds out about it, its already too late. Because, you're already my woman,"

With that, the man quickly untie the ropes on Hyun Heon, starting from her stomach. The man sat on her stomach and pinned her down on the floor. Hyun Heon kept on moving about, hoping that she had enough strength to break free from the man in front of her. To Hyun Heon's surprise, the man moved towards her face and touched her lips with his fingers.

"What a pretty lips you have," he said, then he moved his fingers down to her neck and collarbone. He looked at it in an admiring way.

"Go away!" shouted Hyun Heon, hopelessly. She could not do anything about it. She could not stopped the man in front of her. Both her hands and legs were still being tied up.

But the man disregarded her protest.

"I don't think Cho Kyuhyun had touched you here," said the man as he placed his both hands on Hyun Heon's upper s, causing her to cried out and he continued, "I'll be the first then,"

"Please," cried Hyun Heon, "Let me go,"

"I've told you!" replied the man, loudly, "You'll be mine by tonight! No, I'll let you be mine right now!"

With that, he went forward to kiss Hyun Heon's neck, it and tasting it, causing Hyun Heon to scream out loud.

"Don't! Don't!" screamed Hyun Heon, "Please!"

Then, the man went on to her collarbone, bitting it and making love marks on her neck as he ed Hyun Heon's clothes.

"You'll be mine now. You'll be mine now," chanted the man as he kept on torturing Hyun Heon, disregarding that she was crying out loud and begging him to let her go.

He then, ripped off part of Hyun Heon's blouse and then kept his hands on her s causing her to scream again, louder and louder by each touch of his. She wished someone could save her, to save her from this torture. She kept on yelling and yelling but it seemed that only her echo replied her back. She wanted Kyuhyun, she wanted him so much to be at her side right now! What she was experiencing right now was a humiliation, a humiliation to females, especially she is an idol. It was as though she was in living hell.

The man goes on and on until he heard the door banged opened. For Hyun Heon, she did not heard it as she was busy screaming and yelling away for help.

"Ya!" shouted a voice, "What are you doing?!"

Before the man could replied back, he was being punched to the face, a punch that was a very hard one.

"Cho Kyuhyun!" the man smirked, "So you came. Just nice, I can settle scores with you,"

The man ran and gave Kyuhyun a punch but Kyuhyun was fast enough to dorge it. Without further waiting, he kicked the man on the stomach and he fell backwards on to the ground. Kyuhyun went forward and kicked him hard on the stomach while his hand punched him on the face, continuously until bruises were seen on his face.

"How dare you do this to her! I'll sent you to go and meet your grandfather in heaven now!" shouted Kyuhyun as he changed another way of attack. He punched his another cheek.

"Kyuhyun ah!" shouted Siwon as he pulled Kyuhyun away from the man whose whole body was now already injured and lying on the floor, "If you keeps on hitting him, he'll be dead. I'll deal with him. You go and check on Hyun Heon,"

Kyuhyun finally realised that Hyun Heon was still lying on the floor, sobbing away. He immediately ran to her side and untie all the ropes on her body. He helped her up and saw that her face was drenched with her own tears while her clothes were ripped apart until her bra could be seen. She was in a pathetic state.

Kyuhyun helped her to sit up. She was too scared to say anything. The only words that came out from was, "Please don't do this to me. Please don't do this to me," Kyuhyun's heart seemed to be broken into million of shattered pieces as he went forward to hug her with both arms with one head supporting her head.

"Everything will be fine now," said Kyuhyun as his tears too, rolled out of his eyes. He hugged her even more tightly and kissed her forehead with a deep kiss, "I came too late. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry,"

Kyuhyun then took out his jacket and helped Hyun Heon to put on with it. Feeling that Hyun Heon was better, he helped Hyun Heon up but he could not find Siwon in the same dungeon. He must have gone to help the other members after hearing a yell from the corridoors. When Kyuhyun was about to walk out of the dungeon, he heard a scream behind him.

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother), look out!" shouted Hyun Heon.

Everything just happened so quickly, when Kyuhyun turned around, he saw Hyun Heon being knocked on the head with a wooden crate. Other than that, she was being stabbed on her back through Kyuhyun's jacket to her bare shoulders. She was being attacked by the man who was injured earlier on. He got up from the ground when Kyuhyun was paying attention and wanted to attack him from behind but Hyun Heon was fast enough to help him get away with it, or let say, sacrifice herself to save him. Blood started oozing out from Hyun Heon head as she lost conscious and fainted with the knife still stuck in her right shoulder. The knife was deep inside her right shoulder.

"Hyun Heon ah!" Kyuhyun shouted and went on to grab her falling body.

The man had already lost his senses right then and when he was about to go on and attack Kyuhyun, someone stopped him by grabbing his arms. It was Siwon. He had came back, not alone, but along with Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae. All of them were suffering from slight injuries. Siwon and Sungmin went forward to hold back the 'crazy' man while Eunhyuk and Donghae joined Kyuhyun and kneeled on the ground.

"Call the ambulance," said Kyuhyun as he looked at the half conscious Hyun Heon. Tears started to form in his eyes again. All he does not hoped for had happened in the end. After a few seconds later, he shouted to the people around him, "CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!"

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys!!! Here's another update!!! I've promise you I'll update one more chapter if I have time today!!! So I've fulfill my promise!!! Kekeke! I'll be going Malaysia this morning! Since I think I have some time, might as well update one more chapter for you guys! Although I'm on vacation in Malaysia, but I'll be checking the comments everytime! I'll try to update in Malaysia if time permits! :D Have a wonderful day ahead guys! ^^

SO PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

Muahaha!

I do not own this picture!!!