Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 9) Emergency

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

After hearing Kyuhyun's shout, Leeteuk, Yesung and Shin Dong immediately ran inside the dungeon. The three of them were shocked after seeing an unconscious Hyun Heon in Kyuhyun arms. Other than the Super Junior members, there were other people came inside the dungeon. Yes, it was the police. They ran in and held onto the 'crazy' kidnapper while the others crowd around Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon. None of them dared to touch Hyun Heon, fearing that it will make her injury even worse. The last two people that came into the dungeon were Ryeowook and Min Young. Upon seeing the injured Hyun Heon, Min Young instantly dropped down to her side and touched her dongsaeng's(younger one) face.

"Hyun Heon ah," she cried out, "Hyun Heon ah. Wake up, wake up! Please don't scare me! Please wake up,"

"Min Young ah," said Ryeowook as he went forward to pull her back, "Calm down,"

Min Young listened obediently to Ryeowook and once she stood up beside him, Ryeowook pulled her to her hug as he tried his best to console her.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was holding onto Hyun Heon as her whole body lie against his chest. Kyuhyun tried his best not to touch her wound on her back. Her blood just kept flowing out from her shoulder as well as from her head. Finally after half an hour, the ambulance arrived. The paramedics went forward to help Kyuhyun to carry Hyun Heon up to the ambulance. Everyone followed behind and one of the paramedics came forward to stop them.

"Only one person will be allowed to follow us into the ambulance," said the paramedic.

"Me!" both Kyuhyun and Min Young answered together.

"Min young ah," said Ryeowook, "Let Kyuhyun to be with her. I think he's the one she needs the most now,"

"But," argued Min Young.

"Please," Kyuhyun said immediately as he turned to face Min Young, "Let me be with her,"

Judging from Kyuhyun's concerned look, Min Young gave in to him. Before Kyuhyun went up to the ambulance, Leeteuk handed him his jacket.

"Your jacket is now soak with blood," said Leeteuk, "Take mine,"

With a nod, Kyuhyun took over the jacket and ran up the ambulance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the time, the others had joined Kyuhyun in the hospital, Hyun Heon had already been sent for an emergency operation. There were alot of commotion outside the hospital. There were fans crowding around while the police tried to prevent them for creating so much noise. On the other hand, the reporters tried to get into the hospital as well, hoping they could interview the Super Junior members as well as to get the latest news about Hyun Heon's accident. 

Outside the operation room, Kyuhyun was resting against the wall as he stared blankly up to the air. It was as if his mind was going to explode at that moment. He kept on praying, hoping that Hyun Heon will get through the operation. He does not want to lose her. He had many things to tell her. He does not want to live in regret. Everyone were with him outside the operation room. Kristine and Jin Hyun had rushed down from their show recording as soon as they had finished filming it. Min Young explained the whole situation to them. Neither of them blamed Kyuhyun about it. They knew he did not want this to happen either. Min Young also explained to them why Kyuhyun dated with the Japanese actress.

Siwon walked towards Kyuhyun and handed him a cup of coffee.

"Drink some of it," he said, "You need energy to accompany Hyun Heon to get over this,"

Kyuhyun took over the cup silently and drank it. All his hyungs(brothers) felt pity and sorry for their maknae(youngest one). However, they knew they should give Kyuhyun some time, some silence for him. All of them sat outside the room and waited. Suddenly, the door went opened and a doctor came out. All of them rushed towards him. Nonetheless, Kyuhyun was the fastest.

"How is she?" asked Kyuhyun as he grabbed onto the doctor's hand, "Is she going to be okay? Doctor, you must save her. You must save her,"

"I'm very sorry to tell you that the patient had lost alot of blood due to the accident," explained the doctor, "We'll try to save her as much as we could but I need at least two people to donate blood to her now. Or else, she may die,"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun took a step back and stunned at what the doctor had said.

"I can't donate my blood to Hyun Heon," said Jin Hyun, "My blood type is A,"

"Mine is AB," said Min Young.

"What's Hyun Heon's blood type?" asked Donghae.

"O," replied Kristine.

"I can donate my blood to her," said Ryeowook, "My blood type is O,"

"Me too," said Eunhyuk as he stepped out, "I can donate my blood too,"

"But Eunhyukkie," said Shindong, "You're afraid of needles, aren't you?"

"Who cares about the needles right now?" said Eunhyuk, "At least, my blood can save Hyun Heon,"

"Sir," said Leeteuk as he faced the doctor, "Is two people enough for the blood transfusion? Do you need more?"

"Judging from the situation right now," said the doctor, "Two is enough. Eunhyuk ssi, Ryeowook ssi, please follow the nurse to the room. We'll do the blood transfusion immediately. We can't delay anymore,"

With that, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook followed the nurse to the room while the others continued to wait outside the operation room.

"Everything will be fine," said Yesung as he stood beside Kyuhyun. He was facing the operation door all the time. Yesung gave him a hug and console his dongsaeng(brother).

The operation had already lasted for five hours and Hyun Heon was not out yet. Everyone was very tired by then. In between the operation, Siwon went down to the canteen and brought food for everyone. However, none of them had the appetite to eat, especially Kyuhyun. It was Leeteuk who force Kyuhyun to swallow down the piece of bread Siwon had bought for everyone. Finally, the operation room lights dimmed out and the doctor came out with a solemn look. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and rushed to the doctor's side.

"How is it?" asked Min Young.

"We manage to save her," said the doctor and everyone gave a sigh of relieved.

"But," continued the doctor, "She's in a coma state now,"

"What do you mean by she's in a coma state now?" asked Kyuhyun, immediately. His smile faded away, "So, she will not be able to wake up anymore?"

"Because the wooden crate had hit the back of her head to hard, causing the loss of excessive blood and due to that, there were blood clots in her brain," explained the doctor, "She can be in a coma state forever or she can also wake up the next few days. About this, it must depend on the patient's willpower. Try talking to her although she's in a coma. It helps for the patient to wake up. I'll be transfering her to the normal ward now so that all of you can go and visit her, but not too many. She needs to rest,"

"Thank you doctor," said Kristine and everyone bowed to him before he went back to the operation room.

"At least she's safe," said Leeteuk as he patted on Kyuhyun's shoulders, "You need to rest too Kyuhyun,"

"I want to stay here," replied Kyuhyun with his eyes closed, resting his back on a chair. He stood throughout the whole operation.

"At least go back and have a shower," said Siwon, "Hyun Heon wouldn't want to see you in this state,"

"Let me stay here, please," said Kyuhyun, "I really want to stay by her side,"

"Fine," said Leeteuk. He did not want to force him to do anything right now. He knew how Kyuhyun felt, "We'll go back first. If you need any help, just call us,"

"Ka (go)," said Kyuhyun, still not opening his eyes.

With that, the other Super Junior members and the Universal Girls walked off silently, leaving Kyuhyun behind while he sat outside the operation room stoning and staring into space.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello guys!!! I'm back from MALAYSIA!!! I had so much fun and so sorry for not updating this few days!!! My apologies! I really had no time! So here's a short update!!! I maybe will upload another chapter tonight if I'm not tired from my work! So please look forward to it ok? And

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

Thank you!

Have a nice day and I do not own this picture!!! :D