Invited

100% YulTi

Yuri and Tiffany grew up with each other and learned to live with each other like sisters. They would go everywhere together but had enough space aswell. Yuri and Tiffany were now both 18 and feeling young. Tiffany had a quailfyed law degree and was going to university in the next year and Yuri had a fully lisensed medical degree to do plastic surgery and was also going to unversity next year. 

"Yulllll" Tiffany called from their bedroom 

"Yea" Yuri answered

"Have you seen Wonderland?" Tiffany called. Wonderland was a book that Tiffany loved to bits. She had read it around 5 times already. 

"I dont know" Yuri called "Last time i saw it we were at the-" Yuri got interrupted

"PICNIC!!" Tiffany screamed and before you knew it Tiffany had run down the stairs with her phone and jacket.

"Im going to go and get it" Tiffany said, turning on her phone "Rea, im going to go and fetch my book ill be back in 10 minutes" Tiffany called from the lounge

"Okay, when you get back we will go to Shrift Drive" Rea called from the kitchen 

"okay" Tiffany said and headed for the door

"Im coming" Yuri called and closed the door after Tiffany and herself. Tiffany walked with Yuri to the park. They talked about how they both wanted to sing and dance and both loved it. When they eventually reached the park it was just starting to get dark. Tiffany and Yuri rushed to the tree where they had a picnic and saw a man standing there, he was holding Tiffanys book, Wonderland. 

"Excuse me" Tiffany stepped towards him "May i please have my book back" She asked polietly. Yuri was staring at his badge, Lee Soo-man. He worked at SM Entertainment. 


"Oh yes sorry, its just that my daughter loves this book and i was wondering if it was hers, sorry" He handed Tiffany her book.

"Gee, thanks" Tiffany slightly bowed. 

"I see you staring at my badge" Lee Soo-man said to Yuri. Tiffany glanced at the badge. 

"Isnt that where Sooyoung just recently signed up?" Tiffany turned around to Yuri


"Ah! Sooyoung, i know her, very beautiful her, she just joined our new band, Girls Generation" Lee Soo-man said to YulTi.

"I didnt know Sooyoung signed up" Yuri shrugged 


"So, what is Girls Generation?" Tiffany asked Lee Soo-man

"Since i am the fouder and manager of SM Entertainment" Lee Soo-man said "I have made a new girls group called Girls Generation and they are a singer/dancer group, so far we only have 6 memebers" Lee Soo-man looked at YulTi for a little. 

"Can you sing?" he asked them

"Um i guess" Yuri said 

"Yeah, i guess so" Tiffany shrugged "No one has ever heard me" 

"Sing, Dear No one by Tori Kelly" Lee Soo-man stood there.
Tiffany and Yuri sung and Lee Soo-man loved their singing and invited them to go to the meeting the next day to see if they want to join. Yuri and Tiffany thanked him and went back home, promising to go to the meeting the next day. 
All YulTi could talk about on the way home was how excited they were, of course they wanted to join! But they also wanted to see what the other members are like too.

 

See you there!~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! More
soon 

-JewlTiffany