Pre YulTi

100% YulTi

Tiffany's family was very poor with not enough money left to scavenge for money and food. Steve and Tina had their little daughter, Tiffany who needed to eat to survive. They would use all the money they had to buy food for Tiffany leaving themselves very unhealthy. 

One night Steve and Tina had counted up their past days money and noticed that their was barly enough for a loaf of bread! Tina and Steve went off and fed Tiffany their last food they had. Things went bad, Tina and Steve hadn't ate for 5 days now and they were starving. The next morning when Tina and Steve were sitting at the edge of a store, begging for money, they collapsed. Kwon Rea was walking past when they collapsed and stopped, she bent down to check their heart beat and then called an ambulance.

While Rea was waiting for the ambulance to come, 4 year old Tiffany walked around the corner, all dirty and skinny, she looked so hungry. "Mommy?" Tiffany yelled and went up to her parents "daddy?" Tiffany started crying but before she could scream, Rea picked her up. 

"Hello" Rea held the dirty Tiffany in her arms "What's your name?" She asked Tiffany

"My names Tiffany" Tiffany croaked "What happened to my mummy and daddy?" She asked resting on Reas shoulder

"Your parents are so tired that they fell asleep and people want to wash them and feed them so they are nice and clean" Rea tried to pick up her other bags 

"I am going with them!" Tiffany tried to get down

"no you can stay with me Tiffany" Rea started walking as the paramedics started carting the unconscious Steve and Tina into ambulance vans. "I have someone you can play with at my house and lots of food to eat!" Rea said calmly. Tiffany's eyes lit up so much when Rea said food that Rea thought that Tiffany's eyes might come out. Rea placed Tiffany in the backseat and drove off to her house. 

When they arrived at Reas house they were greeted by Kwon Richard. He knew about the whole thing as Rea had explained on telephone. "Greeting young Miyoung Tiffany" Richard saod patting Tiffany's filthy hair. 

"I think you need a good shower young lady" Richard picked up the bags out of Rias hands "I'll make lunch and you can wash Miss Tiffany here" Richard walked inside. 

After Tiffany had her shower Ria introduced her to Kwon Yuri. "Tiffany, this is my daughter, Yuri" Ria called Yuri down from upstairs. Yuri came down, she was brown haired like Tiffany and was 4 aswell. 

"Hi!" Yuri waved "Wanna play dolls?" Yuri was chirping like a bird

"umm okay.." Tiffany looked at Ria

"Go on.." Ria said heading to the kitchen. Yuri and Tiffany played dolls all evening and there started the life long friendship of YulTi.