oo6~Lion Heart

My Stupid Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls' Generation - Lion Heart

 

"Sure, Myungsoo-sshi. And, Mark? What do you want to tell me?"

 

"Ice cream?" Myungsoo asked while handing Sunjung a vanilla ice cream cone.

 

"Thanks~" She replied.

 

"It looks like I'm interrupting you, two. See you tomorrow, Sunjung." Myungsoo waved goodbye.

 

"Bye, Myungsoo."

 

"Why do you have to , Mark!"

 

"I didn't! I was going to apologize but I take it back now." Mark pretended to sulk and walked away.

 

"WAIT. I'M SORRY!!!" Sunjung grabbed his arm and pulled it back. "I'm sorry for yelling at you when you didn't do anything. Now it's your turn to apologize." She crossed her arms.

 

Mark sighed. "I'm sorry that I said those words to you. I didn't mean to hurt you."

 

"Apology accepted." She replied while eating her ice cream cone.

 

"Can we go home now? It's so hot out here."

 

"Let me finish my ice cream cone first. Oh, I need to take a selfie as proof that Myungsoo truly loves me." She pulled out her phone and snapped a bunch of photos.

 

Mark rolled his eyes. "You can finish it when we get home." And he dragged her away.

 

"Oh my god, Mark. Now you made my photo all blurry!!!"

 

He rolled his eyes again. "Whatever. Just hurry up.”

 

~~~

 

The next day, the cupids and Sunjung all packed at the last minute. Apparently, Mark got all the cupids plane tickets. How did he get them, you ask? No one knows... (just kidding, JYP gave it to them c:)

 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. This is what happens when you guys procrastinate." JB and Mark shook their heads.

 

"Well for the past two days, I had to deal with some people," Sunjung rolled her eyes.

 

Mark flicked her forehead. "More packing. Less complaining."

 

"Fine, mom. Help me find my favorite hoodie. It should be in one of the drawers," She groaned.

 

"What color is it?"

 

"Black with white hoodie strings."

 

He opened one of the drawers and closed it in a flash because it was filled with... you know... girl's stuff....Next drawer.

 

He opened a drawer filled with random clothing and saw something black and pulled it out. "Found it, Sunjung!"

 

"Really?! Tha-" Sunjung gasped and snatched the item out of Mark's hands.

 

Mark realized that it was not a jacket but a bra! "Oh my god, I thought it was your-"

 

Jackson opened the door and Sunjung immediately hid her bra behind her back.

 

"What's going on here?" He asked.

 

"Nothing!" Mark and Sunjung replied simultaneously.

 

Jackson frowned. "Something smells fishy..."

 

Sunjung closed her suitcase. "I'm finished. You guys better be done packing." She changed the subject.

 

~~~

 

The cupids walked out of the apartment door with their luggage.

 

"Where's Sunjung?" Youngjae asked.

 

"She's too busy looking for some hoodie," Mark replied while scratching his head in frustration.

 

"Hurry up, Sunjung! And you were the one that said that we need to hurry up!” Jackson screamed through the doorway.

 

Sunjung walked out with her jacket in her arm. "I'm done. Geez. You don't need to yell."

 

Mark stared dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter