oo5~Cupid Chaos

My Stupid Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy - Why Am I Like This? (The Time We Were Not In Love OST)

♦oo5~ Cupid Chaos♦

The man was about to raise his fist and sock Bambam in the face but was stopped by MYUNGSOO?!!

 

“Sorry sir. These are my friends and they were just about to leave,” Myungsoo said to the man and gestured the eight of them to walk away.

 

When the man finally walked off, all nine of them sighed in relief.

 

“Thanks for saving our asses. Do you know him?” Sunjung asked Myungsoo.

 

“He’s one of the directors at my dad’s company. Anyways, it’s no big deal. By the way, I haven’t formally introduced myself yet, even though we’re in the same class. I’m Kim Myungsoo.”

 

“And I’m Bae Sunjung~”

 

“Are these your friends?” Myungsoo looked at GOT7.

 

“Umm...yeah…” Sunjung replied reluctantly.

 

“Well, see you on the trip~” Myungsoo waved goodbye and left.

 

“You’re finally a step closer to your hubby~” Bambam exclaimed.

 

Everyone seemed happy except one person. Mark.

 

“Yah. Yah. Sunjung, you said you need snacks for the trip, right? Let’s go.” Mark walked ahead and gestured the rest of them to follow.

 

What’s the deal with this guy? Sunjung thought.

 

~~~

At the supermarket, GOT7 helped Sunjung buy snacks for the trip, just in case.

 

“So what do you need, Sunjung?” Yugyeom asked.

 

Before Sunjung could answer, Jackson replied instead. “She needs chips, ramen, and chocolate!”

 

How does he kno-”How do I know? Cupids can read humans’ minds.” he said.

 

Bambam and Jackson grabbed a shopping cart and zoomed through the aisles, grabbing handfuls of snacks.

 

Most of the GOT7 members were fooling around in the supermarket, fascinated by everything. It’s as almost if it’s their first time in the supermarket. Meanwhile, Mark and Sunjung stayed behind and watched them in awe.

 

“We’re done~” they returned to Sunjung with a shopping cart filled to the top with snacks.

 

Sunjung’s eyes widened in horror. “WHY DID YOU GUYS GET SO MUCH?!”

 

“Because we’re guys and we have big appetites, duh. What if we get hungry on the trip?” Yugyeom answered.

 

“What do you mean ‘What if we get hungry on the trip’?” Sunjung raised her eyebrows.

 

“Oh, you didn't know? We have to keep an eye on you until our job is done. So we have to follow you everywhere," Junior said.

 

A time bomb went off in her head. "DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE ALL OF YOU ALONG?!!!"

 

"yes...," all of them responded with a whisper, with their heads down.

 

Sunjung facepalmed. What did I do in my past life to deserve this hell. She thought.

 

~~~

 

They pulled the shopping cart to the cash register.

 

"That will be 164,000 won." The clerk said.

 

Darn it! I only have 20,000 won.

 

She turned around to scold the cupids for buying an abundance of snacks. Before she did, Mark handed the clerk his credit card.

 

She was surprised by Mark's sudden action but she didn't want to say anything.

 

When the clerk finished bagging everything, Sunjung grabbed two of the bags.

 

However, Mark grabbed them instead and all the other bags. Where the heck did he get a credit card? Cupids also have bank accounts? And why is he being s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter