oo1~Wish Upon a Star Pt. 1

My Stupid Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sistar - A Week

♦oo1~Wish Upon a Star Pt. 1♦

 

 

It’s a Wednesday morning. The sun was shining, there’s not a single cloud in the sky, and the birds were singing. Sounds like a wonderful morning, right?

"KKKRRRRRRINNNGGG!!!"The alarm clock rang.

 

"ARASO!I'M UP! GEEZ!" Sunjung yelled in frustration while turning off her alarm.

Oh, it's the last day of school!~

 

She took a quick shower, ironed her school uniform, and even put on perfume. As she walked out the door, she picked up a white envelope and tucked in her blazer pocket.

 

~~~

 

As she arrived at the school gate, swarms of jumpy fangirls were waiting outside. Nah I'm not that thirsty. Sunjung thought as she looked at those fangirls and walked past them.

 

Every year, on the last day of school, almost every girl would give Myungsoo, the kingka, gifts and letters like it was a ritual.

 

Sunjung is his biggest fan but she's very lowkey about it. She never sent him any gifts, only letters.

 

Her letters are very simple. Black ink on regular memo paper, folded up crisply, and put into a white envelope. She also writes simple things such as "Have a good day", "Fighting",or "Good morning". The most important thing is that she never signs her name.

 

Even though he never noticed her, she never wanted to be those thirsty sasaengs because that's just desperate. However, she will do anything just to make him hers.

 

She slid her letter into his desk when no one was in the classroom. She smirked when she heard the sounds of screaming escalating.

 

Perfect timing. she thought.

 

Myungsoo came into the classroom and sat quietly at his desk, ignoring the fangirls. His fangirls poured their gifts and letters onto his desk.

 

The bell rang and Mr. Lee, the homeroom teacher, arrived.

 

"HEY, SIT DOWN OR GO TO CLASS!" he pointed his meter stick at the crowd and they all scattered.

 

"Bye, oppa!" Most of them said to Myungsoo as they left.

 

He gave them an eyesmile. "Bye~"

 

"Oh my god. Did you see that? He said 'bye' and smiled at me!^^"

 

Mr. Lee shook his head."Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You should learn how to control your fangirls, Myungsoo."

 

"Hehe, I'm trying to," Myungsoo replied sheepishly.

 

He reached into his desk to grab hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter