Wanted!!

Short Stories Collection: Level Tiaom

On school's confession page has a status said:

"So yesterday I was waiting at the bus stop, and there were a handsomed tomboy stood next to me, she looked cool and she worn our school's uniform, and not only  us stood there yesterday, there were a lots more people. Suddently she turned to me, she didn't say anything just came closer and closer, and her hand came near to my... chest, I was soooo scared that she might do something bad to me, so I yelled out "ERT!!" and everyone looked at her. But for what I've known she didn't hear a word because she was wearing her earphones and music must be very loud.... BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT IS I WAS MISUNDERSTOOD!!! Sooooo sorry girl, she just tried to take the worm, which was on somewhere near my...eh...chest..., after that she get on a bus but didn't say anything, I don't know what to do, I'm Aom so I really need to know who she is to say sorry!!!! HELP"

And below that status, there's a top comment:

"Eh ert is that you? @tinasuppanad 55555+ so similar with what you've told me!!"

A reply to that comment said:

"Oh so.... Idk my kindess being pay like that? So I'm a now?? Huh!? Give me your phone number FAST to say sorry or you'll pay for it girl!!"

Sometime later, there're a group of friends, are talking and laughing out loud, while a girl in that group is blushing hard, and her handsome girlfriend beside her is laughing as well.