Frustation

Amor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica had arrived Jiyong’s house at midnight. She opened the door and brought Jiyong in. As drunk as Jiyong gets, he still can walk but with a person’s support. Jessica struggled to bring Jiyong up to his room. After lying Jiyong on his bed, Jessica then took one of Jiyong’s clothes to get change up. Jiyong had throw up just now, and some of it hit her outfit. She went in the shower room, letting the door open as she thought that Jiyong had fall asleep. After taking off her shirt, she was surprised when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind. She turned around to see that it was Jiyong.

“Op..Oppa.. You surprised me.” She took a deep breath.

“Sica ah, she left me again.” Jiyong’s spoke.

“I told you before oppa.” Jessica sighed. “She had someone. She’s cheating behind you.”

Jessica continued to wear a shirt but jiyong stopped her hand. He took the shirt from Jessica’s hand and threw it out of the shower room.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Jessica used her hand to cover her body.

Jiyong spoke nothing and just continued to stare at her face and her body. Jessica felt shy and eventually she lowered her head. Jiyong grabbed Jessica’s arm and pinned them against the wall.

“Oppa.. We shouldn’t be doing this.”

Jiyong kept quiet and then he started to move his head to her neck. He kissed and her neck as Jessica moaned uncontrollably. Jiyong then knelt down and pulled them Jessica’s mini skirt, revealing her .

“Oppa… We shouldn’t be doing this.” Jessica told Jiyong.

“Stop me.” Jiyong dared her.

Jiyong smirked when Jessica just stood there quietly. Jessica’s mind and heart are not working right. Her mind reminded her heart not to do it. But then, her heart asked her to go for it. Jiyong pulled down her and threw it aside as well. Jiyong gave a final look at Jessica before he started to her private area. His heart jumped excitedly when Jessica did not stopped him. Finally, lust took over both of them, Jessica moaned as she pulls Jiyong’s head deeper into her ‘sister’.

After Jiyong is done down there, he stood up and kissed her. Letting her to taste herself. After a few minutes, they broke the kiss and Jessica gasped for air.

“Let’s take a shower together. And we can continue it on the bed. It is still early.” Jiyong smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seunghyun woke up with a terrible headache. He headed straight to the bathroom to get clean up. After cleaning up, Seunghyun made himself a cup of nice black coffee. He took along his iPad and walked out of his house and set himself down in a table beside the main door. The front of his house laid a mini garden beside the pathway. He took a sip and browsed the internet for any news. After a few minutes, he took another sip and enjoyed the view of his mini garden. His attention was caught by his car on the pathway. He stood up and walked to his car. Scanning his own car that had complete black tinted window which was completely unable to see the interior of car from the outside. It was his dream car. Lamborghini Murcielago. When he reached the back of his car, he could not help but to notice the scratch and the little bump because of the accident.

Seunghyun and Tiffany were shocked of last night. Everyone was left speechless when they knew that the girl Seunghyun was talking about was actually Jessica’s best friend. At first, Seunghyun would like to ask Tiffany to pay for it. But then, after much thinking, she is still Jessica’s best friend. So for this time, he let it go. 

Let it go. He even shocked himself when he told Tiffany that he will just let this accident go because of she is Jessica’s best friend. He was not good at letting things go. For example, he still had not let go of his girlfriend. He sat back on the chair and stared blankly at certain stuff in front of his house. His girlfriend passed away 3 years ago. They were only together for 1 year but then after his girlfriend passed away, he still unable to let her go.

His train of memories was able to snapped away when his cell phone rang, signalling work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“One set of lunch vegetarian meal please.” Seohyun ordered. She was at a restaurant. She often come here as the restaurant offer lunch package which is cheaper and they also offer a few vegetarian meal. Other than that, it was very near from her college. Seohyun took out the book from her bag. She was a book worm. She started to read while waiting for her food.

Seungri entered the restaurant. His attention was quickly shifted to the girl that was sitting at the corner of the shop. The girl had a pony tail, wearing glasses, loose jeans, regular t-shirts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter