The Accident

Amor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wiped his mouth with a napkin after he finish eating the meal. It was a special meal prepared by the chef. He threw the napkin aside after wiping his mouth as he stares at the unfinished meal in front of him.

“Keep it up.” He told the chef as he took another bite.

“Yes Mr. Choi, thank you.” The chef thanked him.

Mr Choi. The great Mr. Choi Seunghyun. He owned several high class restaurants around Korea mainly in Seoul. He even had opened a few branches in the United States. His restaurant is well-known for their foods and services. Several food critics had paid a visit into their restaurant and their feedback about his restaurant is always good. Therefore, Choi Seunghyun maintained a strict attitude towards the employee in the restaurant to maintain the reputation of his restaurants. One mistake and that may ruin his hard work over the past years. 

“I’ll get going.” Choi Seunghyun patted the Head of Chef of his restaurant in the shoulder before taking the last bite of the food and left the restaurant. He walk out of the door and was invited by the morning sun. He put on his sunglass and walked to his car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oppa, let’s break up.” The soft wind blew through her flawless. The time seemed to stop that time. It was as though nothing was moving that time.

“Minah ah, please don’t leave me.” He begged the girl in front of her, Bang Minah.

Bang Minah. The gorgeous Bang Minah. She was the definition of flawless. Her little action swept other guys off their feet. Her eyes could captures heart. But even with attractive features, she was a kind lady.  

“Kwon Jiyong, please don’t act like you’re the one that is feeling sad.” She clenched her hand harder on her handbag.

Kwon Jiyong. Well now it was hard to identify him as the romantic or the crooked Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong, he is a successful young man. But then his relationship with his girlfriend is often having problem.

Kwon Jiyong and Bang Minah were in relationship for nearly a year now.

“Tell me what’s the problem.” Kwon Jiyong kneeled down in front of her. They were in a park in the middle of the city.

“I don’t know. I seriously don’t know Kwon Jiyong. We have more fights than we have kisses now. We have been on and off. There’s just something not right about us.” She looked down. “Please get up. I’ll be leaving here first.” She turned around and left. Kwon Jiyong did not cry. This event had happened many times before that he knew that they were both are getting together back again. But he wonder why in the bottom of their, he felt it will be their last farewell.       

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was a sunny morning and Tiffany was enjoying that morning. The playlist was playing her favourite song “A thousand miles”. She took an interest with that song when she was watching a movie with her best friend, no other than Jessica Jung.

She took a right turn on the junction, the streets she was in is a place famous for the high class restaurants. She looked around the view outside her car while she was driving. Each restaurant was decorated according to their concept. It was a heaven for those whom are in love with food. How did she know? Her best friend told her about the place. The food in that restaurant will leave every customer wanting for more. The name of the place was… erm… what was it again?

She scanned through all the restaurants, and there it was.

“Um Amor” her lips spoke the name of the restaurant automatically. Last time, this restaurant had not even existed when she left Korea. Well, the last time she was in Korea was 4 years ago. She had just finished her studies in the America and then came back few months ago.

Her gaze went back to the road after awhile and her eyes almost bulged out when she saw a car was already half way out of the side car park. It was too late for her to brake.

“OH SSSHIIITTT!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Youngbae was serving the young men in front of him some drinks. Dong Youngbae is the owner of the bar. He was a shy and kind man. The two young men in front of him were Kang Daesung and Seungri. Kang Daesung is the C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter