Oneshot

As cold as ice

"Iceprince, Taekwando master, Football king, these are just three from the lot of nicknames they use to call him in the conversations. He is the quiet type, you know? His expression almost never change, he is calm, and seems cold, but I don't think he's bad. Yes sure he always gets in trouble but it's not like he seeks for the trouble."

"Really?" the new girl asked.

"You know, you are alone with this opinion of yours" Hyoshin said.

"I know!" you said, "But then why all of those girls fall for him?" you asked but you already knew what he will say.

"Girls like bad boys, that's it." Hyoshin said with a sassy smirk.

"Okay, I know what you're talking about. But..." you started but some one called you.

"Fairy noona!" you heared the too familiar voice. It was Hyuk, your childhood friend, who happened to be the said, bad boyish guy's, Leo's friend too. Hyuk was one and a half years younger than you and you lived next to each other since you were six.

"Hyuggie! What brings you here? Won't you have a class in five minutes?" you told him with a smile.

" I have plenty of time, relax noona!" he said. "Why didn't you wait for me today?"

"I saw your friends in front of your house, and I didn't want to bother you, guys." you said, but it was just one reason. The bigger reason was that you were a little too shy to walk with the school princes. They were the most popular guys in you're school: First Hakyeon or on his other name, N, he was the oldest. The second oldest was Leo the iceprince, you were talking about before to the new girl in your class. The third one was Ken, he was the weirdest from them but he was absolutely adorable, and this was not only your opinion. The fourth was Ravi, the cool guy with amazing rapping skills. The fifth was Hongbin, he had the most handsome face from the princes, he even had dimples which made his smile even more gorgeous. And the youngest one was your childhood friend, Hyuk, he was a big tease he always joked about anyone and he was really cute too.

"Why do you think, you're bothering me?" Hyuk asked and pouted.

"Not you, silly, your friends." you said.

"I'm sure, they wouldn't mind it either, so next time..." he started but the bell rang. "Oh, , I have to go! See you after school, noona!" he said waving to you and started to ran away.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, kiddo!" you shouted to him but he was gone. You shook your head and went to your table and sat down just before your teacher arrived and started the lesson.

You weren't really paying attention, you were caught up in your thoughts. You were thinking about Leo's personality. Yes, he was like the ultimate bad boy and that's why all of the other girls were trying to get his attention, but they all failed. 

But you thought, he is not a bad boy, he's just... quiet, you didn't find better word to describe him.

You remembered one time he helped you. You were spacing out while walking home and it turned out, this wasn't the best combination, 'cause you almost walked in front of a moving car. The only thing what prevented that you got hit that Leo was there and he pulled you back. And that was the only time you saw an actual expression on his face, when his friends were not around. He became angry at you, because you didn't pay attention, and he looked worried.

You became curious about him since then. You started to stare at him a few times when he was with his friends and you noticed that he became less stiff when he was around them, he opened up a little to them. Hyuk told you a few things about him too, for example that he likes to cook, sing, dance and he likes the latte, but he refused to tell anything else.

"____-ssi! Could you, please pay attention on my class?" you heard the teacher's voice, and you blushed really hard, and said sorry.

The day ran away quickly, you thought when the bell rang after your last class. You slowly packed away all of your things and was about to go home, but Hyuk appeared in the door. "Noona! Let's go home together!" he said, grabbed your hand and started to pull you with him. You followed him and chuckled, but when you saw his friends waiting for him, you stopped.

"Hyuggie, I think, I just walk home by myself, have fun with your friends!" you said nervously, but he didn't let you go.

"You are my friend too, and I want to go home with you" he pouted.

"I don't want to bother..." you said.

"You are not bothering me" he said and rolled his eyes.

"Not you... your friends..." you said hesitantly.

"Oh, come on, they won't mind it. They are nice... Ah, fine I tell them I go home just with you, just give me a moment!" he said, but this time you stopped him.

"No! Go home with them, it's fine for me, really"

"But not for me, noona! I miss you." he said.

"Okay, fine, I go with you, and your friends, but at first ask them if they don't mind it!" you sighed, and he did a little victory dance which made you laugh.

"Come!!!" he shouted happily and dragged you with him to his friends.

"Hyuk-ah! Is this how you treat a lady?" N asked him and shook his head. "Please, don't drag her everywhere, you will cause her pain."

"No... It's fine... I'm fine, really... I got used to it" you said shyly, and you heard Hongbin and Ravi laughing at it.

"Alright, then just be more careful!" N warned Hyuk.

"Hyung! Noona asks if she can walk home with us... correction I ask, if she can come with us" he said laughing on your warning expression.

"Of course, beautiful, it's our pleasure" Ravi said with a calming smile and you blushed. You glanced at Leo to see his mood, but his face was expressionless as usual.

"Yey, it was so long ago when we went home together, right fairy noona?" Hyuk said to you and you nodded.

"Fairy noona?" Ken asked confused.

"Yeah, it's because of her necklace. She got it from her grandmother, and after she died, noona always said, that her grandmother lives in the necklace that's why she never takes it down" Hyuk explained.

"Wow, you must have loved her" Ravi said.

"Yeah, we were really close, I still miss her sometimes but it was a long time ago" you said.

"Don't we get going?" you heard a low voice, and you recognised Leo's voice in it. He must be really annoyed because you are just standing there, you thought worriedly.

"I'm sorry, Leo-ssi! We can go" you said as you looked at him, and for a moment you saw an annoyed expression on his face but it was too quick so the others didn't notice it.

The whole trip was a lot of fun, the guys were absolutely amazing, they talked with you a lot, they asked you a lot of things, and they made you laugh so hard, your stomach hurt. Only Leo wasn't that talkative, he kept his icecold image and he didn't say a word after you started to walk home. It was fun being with the guys, but you had this thought that Leo didn't like you, and you told yourself you won't go home with them again, you didn't want to bother Leo.

But you couldn't keep that promise, because on the next morning Hyuk and the other five boys were waiting for you in front of your house.

"Hyuk-ah! What are you doing here?" you asked him, but you didn't exactly meant him, you were surprised by the fact that all of the princes were there including Leo too, which surprised you.

"Why? I can't go to school with you? Ah, noona, you're breaking my heart!" he said playfully, and you hit his head lightly.

"Oh! Good morning, by the way, I forgot to say it" you said and blushed again.

"Hey, hey, you don't have to be shy, consider us your oppas!" Ken said with a big smile.

"Yes, please treat us like your brothers ____-ah!" N added and all of them nodded in agreement. "And maybe you could speak about yourself a little so we can get to know you more. We heard a few things about you from Hyuk, but there are still a lot of things to know I'm sure of it."

You spent the 15 minutes what it took to reach your school from your house with talking about yourself and telling childhood stories about you and Hyuk, which they enjoyed a lot. The road was full of laughter, all of you had fun except Leo, who seemed – most of the times – bored or even annoyed, but you decided not to care about it. You had a good mood when you arrived to school. Buti it didn’t last long.

In a break between the classes a few girls – who considered themselves the biggest fans of the school princes – came to you to talk with you.

„Hello girls!” you greeted them carefully.

„Cut the crap, honey, we are here to warn you. Stay away from our oppas! You are not good enough to be close to them. They are just wasting their times with speaking with you” Hanna started, but you were sure it wasn’t the end.

„Did you look into the mirror yet? A tiny, fat and ugly nerd girl should stay with the other nerds and not getting involved with our tall, handsome and perfect oppas. Know your place, nerd girl!” Rita said to you and she even pushed you with both of her hands so you almost fall to the ground.

„I’m sorry but who do you think you are?” you asked full of anger. „If they want to speak with me, or be my friends, than who are you to tell them, they can’t?”

„You little…” she grabbed my hair and pulled it. „You think you can speak like that to us?” Hanna said and pushed you and this time you actually ended up ont he ground. You were about to stand up when you noticed a big hand reaching out for yours and pulled you up. You raised your head and got shocked because it was Leo, who helped you up.

„You better stop bullying her!” he said to the girls with a dangerous tone in his voice and he shot an ice cold glare towards them.

„Oppa…” Hanna said with a pouting voice but Leo didn’t pay any more attention to them, he just draged you away from them and you followed him still surprised by the fact that he protected you.

„Leo… ssi!” you said not sure how to call him.

„Oppa. Leo oppa” he said quietly.

„Leo o… oppa! Where are we going?” you asked shyly, but he didn’t answered just kept going, he was still holding your hand. You didn’t have a choice so you just went with him with a confused look on your face.

„Ah, Leo, you came? Why were you l… ate” N asked him, but stopped int he middle of the word when he saw you. "Oh, my god! Is that ____-ah holding your hands?" he asked on a high tone. Leo slowly looked down at your hands, and immediately let go, and you could sware, you saw a little blush on his face, before he turned to answer his hyung.

"Sorry I'm late, but those idiot girls didn't leave ____-ssi alone" Leo said on a quiet voice.

"Omo! Did they hurt you?" N asked and you shook your head.

"I'm fine, don't worry!" you said. "They just talked to me, that's all."

"And pushed you" Leo added, he seemed slightly pissed, but you weren't sure it was because of what the girls did, or because he had to save you.

"What? Noona, are you okay?" Hyuk asked seriously which was rare from him, so you suppressed a smile.

"Like I said a minute ago I'm fine" you said with a gentle smile on your face.

"I'm sorry Leo-ssi for causing trouble" you said with a bow.

"Oppa!" he reminded you. "I think we should go home now."

"Ah, yeah, I bet you all have a lot of things to do" you said. All of you packed their things into their bags and after 3 minutes you were on your way to go home. The boys were walking near to you, they were speaking and laughing a lot but you were caught up in your thoughts. You were thinking about what those fangirls said to you. You knew they were right, you were nothing special, but the boys seemed to like you to have around, and it felt so comfortable for you. You looked around to see the boys playing around with each other and you felt happy. You wished everything would remain like this forever.


Two weeks later you still almost couldn’t believe how enjoyable your days became. All of your days were full of laughter and it was so much fun to be around the boys. You started to get to know the school princes, and you realized a few things. First, even if they called N their leader, honestly, your friend Hyuk was the one, who actually had control over them, at least that was they all said. He always teased his hyungs, he really enjoyed joking around with them. But he wasn’t the only one. Mostly, the younger ones teased the elders the most.

N was the caring mother type, and he was always so hyper, he laughed a lot, spoke a lot and annoyed Leo a lot too. But the youngers the most. At first you got surprised when they always , but one time they explained to you, that they actually love their leader, but he acts so funny when they do that, and they just can’t stop themselves.

They also teased Leo a lot, mostly because of his quiet personality, but he reacted really different compared to N. N just laughed it off, but Leo had his own way of dealing these things. At first he started to shoot death glares and when it didn’t work, he just hit them lightly. Sometimes he only had to begin to walk towards them, and they were running away while laughing. The only one who didn’t run away was N. He just didn’t care about it, he really loved Leo and he enjoyed showing it, which was something, Leo didn’t like.

You really liked each of their personalities, but – you don’t even know why – you seemed to forget your eyes on Leo a lot. Every time he spoke, you felt butterflies in your stomach, and you got a little nervous. You didn’t like to admit it, but you started to fell for him. And it was a problem for you, because you were sure, he didn’t feel the same for you.

You were thinking about your confusing feelings for him one day on your way home – the boys couldn’t come with you, they had club activities – when an unknown group of boys showed up in front of you.

“Hello, little girl!” said one of them on a creepy way. You felt a little scared because of the stranger.

“I’m sorry, I am in a hurry” you said and tried to go away, but the man stopped you again, and pulled out a knife from his pocket. You felt your heart ponding in your throat, but you tried not to show how scared you were.

“Give me your values, little girl, while I’m nice, and you won’t get hurt! Wallet, mobile, everything!” he warned you, and you shakily pulled out your wallet and your phone and handed it to him.

“Your necklace too, please, it looks really pretty!” said another boy.

“But… It’s from my…” you started, but the first guy came closer with his knife, he had an angry look on his face.

“I don’t care who gave it to you, give it to me, or I will cut your pretty face into pieces!” he said, and you obeyed. “Thank you, we really appreciate your assistance” he said and finally they went away.

You fall to your knees, and started to cry. That necklace was a really important thing for you, and you couldn’t believe that you lost it. After a few minutes you stood up and started to walk home. When you arrived you had to tell your mother what happened, mostly because they took away your phone too, and you needed a new one. Your mother got scared after she heard it, but after she calmed down, you went to the store together to buy a new phone to you, and after that, to the police to report the thieves.

At that night you couldn’t fall asleep, you couldn’t stop thinking about your necklace and your grandmother. You only got to sleep about one or two hours, and you woke up with a heavy heart on the next day. You slowly got ready and headed out from the house but when you opened the door, you found the princes in front of your door. You sighed, because you didn’t really wanted to tell them this soon, but now you didn’t have a choice.

“Fairy noona! What happened? I tried to reach you yesterday, but your phone was off” Hyuk said with a worried expression on his face.

“I’m sorry, I forgot to call you. I lost my phone, so we had to buy a new one yesterday with my mum” you explained.

“What? How? Is it stolen? Or what… Wait! Where is your necklace?” he asked.

“It’s… it’s gone” you started to cry.

“What?!” he shouted, while N, Hongbin and Ravi started to pat your head and our shoulders.

“Who stole it?” Leo asked on his quiet voice.

“I don’t know, I didn’t know them, but they had another school’s uniform” you answered trying to hold your sobs in.

“Which school?” he asked and you told him the name of the school. “Look! Don’t worry, we will catch them” Ravi said but you shook your head.

“No, it’s okay, we talked with the police, I think they will find them, but… I don’t think, they will still have my necklace” you said still fighting with your tears.

Your way to your school was awfully quiet, Ken tried to make a few jokes to cheer you up, but soon he realized, it’s not working, not this time, and then he stopped it. Finally, you entered the school and with a quiet goodbye, you were about to go to your class room. You didn’t noticed the long stares, the boys were giving to you, you just walked with a heavy heart.

Your whole day was spent like that. You didn’t have the mood for anything to do, and you just heard the half of what the teachers and the other students said.

After all of your classes you began to walk home without thinking and you forgot to wait for the boys too. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn’t notice them waiting for you at the school gates. When you passed them they looked at each other and started to follow you just to make sure you arrive home safely.

The next day almost the same happened, you didn’t notice them and they just followed you home quietly not sure what to do. The only difference was that only five of them were there and none of them knew where Leo went right after the school ended.

On the third day after your necklace was stolen the five of them – except for Leo – waited for you in front of your house. Your mother saw the silent boys and warned you not to bother them with your sadness because they seem so depressed.

You felt horrible for dragging them down with you so you decided to just let it go and try to be cheerful again.

“Hi guys!” you said with a forced smile on your face. It was a weak one but it’s a start, you thought. “Wait! Where is Leo o… oppa?” you asked in confusion.

“We don’t know, he didn’t answer his phone yesterday all day. We are kind of worried too” N said.

“We should get going, we will be late” Hyuk said on a serious voice so you figured out he is worried too.

On the whole way to the school you were thinking about Leo. You were worried as hell for him and you didn’t know what to do about it. N tried to call him at least five times on the road but he never picked up. What on earth could have happened to him to never pick up his phone, you thought when you looked up and saw a familiar figure at the gate.

“Oppa!” you shouted and ran to him but stopped after a few steps. It was Leo but what you saw scared the hell out of you. He had a lot of bruises on his face, his lips were cut his right eye had a blue circle around it. You were sure he had a fight with someone. “What happened?!” you asked and this time you only stopped near to him. You tried to touch one of his bruises on his face but he caught your arm to stop the movement.

“I’m fine, don’t worry!” he said and took a step back.

“Leo-jah! Did you fight again?” N asked on a high voice.

“I said, I’m fine!” he said louder this time with annoyance in his voice. “Here! Your necklace.” He grabbed your hand and but the necklace on your palm.

“That’s why you have bruises? You went to take back her necklace?” Ravi asked.

“I think we should go now” he said ignoring Ravi’s questions.

You felt tears in your eyes. You would never expect him to do something like this for you. And he had a fight just to get you back a stupid necklace. You could never be thankful enough for this, you thought and reached up to pull his face a little lower so you can kiss his cheek.

“Thank you!” you whispered and let him go. You saw him blushing and that was the moment when you realized what you did. Oh my god, I kissed him, you shouted in your head not believing what you just did.

“It’s… it’s nothing… we should… I should… get going!” he stuttered and soon he was nowhere to be found.

“Wow, now that was…” Hyuk started but you made him stop with a death glare.

“I swear if you finish this sentence I will cut you into million pieces, Han Sanghyuk!” you warned him and ran to your classroom with a red face.


On the next few days you acted super shy in front of Leo, you didn’t know what to do, so maybe you tried to avoid him a little too and when he was around you were extra quiet. Not that he didn’t act almost the same. No, he didn’t avoid you, but he was even more quiet around you than before. Every time you saw him you remembered the feeling when your lips touched his face and it made you blush so hard you resembled a tomato.

This shyness caused that a week after you got your necklace back you were heading home without the boys. Your last class got canceled so you thought it’s a perfect excuse to go home without that awkwardness around Leo. It turned out, it wasn’t your smartest move.

On your way home you ran into those boys who stole your things again. They seemed even more scarier than the last time, all of them had a dark expression and a few bruises on their faces which didn’t seem fresh ones so you thought maybe they got it from Leo.

“Look, who we found here! The fairy girl! We should play with her a little don’t you think, guys?” their leader asked the other boys but he didn’t wait for an answer. “You see these, little girl? This is what you boyfriend gave us when he stole back your precious necklace” he said on a dangerous voice.

“You know, we were thinking how we could repay his kindness towards us, and I think now we have a great idea about it, right guys?” he asked stepping really close to you. He grabbed your face with one hand leaned close to your ears and whispered: “What do you think, will he come to us if we have you? He looked like he cares about you, little girl.”

“Please…!” you said in fear.

“Oh! Are you begging now? You should have been thinking before you sent your crazy boyfriend after us. You come with us, let’s go!” he said and grabbed your arm. You were trying to get out of his touch, and he got so surprised that it worked. You started to run away, but you didn’t get far before he caught you again and now he covered your mouth with a shred. You felt a sweet scent in your nose and soon everything went black.


You woke up in a big empty store room on a chair, both of your hands were tied together at the back, your ankles too, and there was something stuffed into your mouth too.

“Oh, sleeping beauty is up! You like our place? Better than a palace, huh?” he asked and the other boys were laughing roughly. “Oh, by the way! We sent a massage to your boyfriend, don’t worry, he will be here soon” he said and you moaned in fear.

“Oh! There he is” he said and pointed at the door. Taekwoon was there, standing in the door his expression was dark and angry you never saw him like that.

“Welcome, lover boy!” the leader greeted him and spread his arms. “You may want to stop right there, you don’t want your girl get cut, right?” he asked when one of the other boys stepped behind your back and held a knife to your throat.

Leo stopped right away and he stared at you with a worried expression. “Good boy!” the leader said and stepped close to Leo. “You really thought you could mess with us and get away with it?” he asked and punched Leo in his stomach so Leo bent down from the pain.

You moaned into the shred because it seemed so painful, but Leo didn’t even made a sound.

“Let her go!” he said with a dangerous tone.

“You want me to let her go? I don’t think I will. Honestly, she seems quite fun, I bet I could do some things with her” he said and Leo punched him in the face. Two other boys rushed there and grabbed his arms so he couldn’t move now. “You son of a …” the leader said when he stood up and started to hit Leo with all of his strength.

Tears were rolling down on your cheeks because you couldn’t stand seeing him hurt like that. You wanted to get free so you started to move a little but it only caused the knife to cut your throat a little and the man behind you grabbing your arm to hold you still.

“Looks like your little girl wants to get attention too” the leader said when he saw you struggling. He stopped hitting Leo and walked straight to you. Leo was struggling to get free but the two boys held him too tight.

“You want to play too, little girl? I will play with you than” he said and your neck. It felt disgusting.

“Don’t touch her!” Leo shouted, and it was the loudest you ever heard him.

“I don’t think you can tell me what to do. You are not in that position to…” he started but couldn’t finish, because you decided it was enough for you to stay still, you couldn’t watch Leo hurting anymore so you dropped yourself back with the chair and knocked down the man behind you.

Leo were quick to move too, he made a few moves which you didn’t saw because of your position and the two boys next to him ended up on the ground. He quickly ran to you as fast as he could and started to fight with the leader of the group.

Meanwhile the man who you knocked down got up and came to you with his knife. You wanted to get away but you were still tied to the chair and couldn’t move.

“You little , I will make sure you won’t cause a problem ever again” he said and raised his hand to stab you with his knife. You closed your eyes and screamed but nothing really happened. You opened your eyes and saw the other princes of your school fighting with your kidnappers. The leader still fought with Leo, and the one who prevented the man with the knife to stab you was Hyuk, he knocked him down with only a few punches and kicks and after that he helped you up with your chair and untied your ropes.

“Hyuggie?” you asked when he removes the shred from your mouth but he just nodded and left you there to help the others.

When your kidnappers was knocked out the boys were rushing to you to see if you’re okay.

“Oh, my… Are you alright? Your neck is bleeding!” N said on a high voice.

“It’s just a little cut, it doesn’t even hurt. But Leo oppa should go to the hosp…” you started but couldn’t finish, because Taekwoon hugged you. “O… oppa?” you asked unsure what to do but after a few seconds you hugged him back.

“I’m so glad you’re okay!” he whispered still holding you close. “I thought… I thought I would lose you” he said his voice was trembling. Wait, lose you?

“Oppa, what is going…?” you started but couldn’t finish it, because he loosened his grip and looked you in the eye to scold you.

“What did you think? Are you crazy? You didn’t learn? They attacked you once and you couldn’t be more careful? Why didn’t you wait for us?” Leo shouted angrier than ever.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think…” you started.

“Do you know how scared I was to find out they caught you? God, don’t ever do that again, understood?” he asked and hugged you again.

“I’m sorry!” you said again.

“I’m so glad you are fine” he sighed and pushed you a little farer from himself to give you a light kiss on your lips.

“Oppa?!” you asked surprised.

“God, you are so clueless! You still don’t know what I feel?” he asked and kissed you again but this time it was a little longer one. “I like you so much” he whispered holding you close again.

“Me too” you whispered back while grabbing his T-shirt on his back and resting your face on his chest.

“Um… guys! I know you’re happy but if you want to go any further you should just rent a hotel room or something. It’s not the best time and place for that” Hyuk said cockily but N hit him lightly on his arm to just shut up.

You blushed hard and unleashed Leo while looking at your feet. Yes, you liked him, and he liked you back – even if it was almost impossible – but Hyuk was right, it wasn’t the best time and place for this. So you bravely grabbed Leo’s hand and all of you started to go home.

 

End.

 




 

So, this was my first Leo scenario. I hope you liked it altough it wasn't anything special, I just wanted to write something simple this time. Please let me know what you think about it.

I plan another chaptered story in the near future, and it will be - I think - a little surprising.

Bye guys, have a wonderful day!