my first day of class

(no title yet)

It was a good, bright sunny day for you to attend school, which is in 'Woolin High'. it is your first time studying at that school as a sophomore student. You are a very good daughter to your parents. You are a pretty girl, obedient and always carefree. But one of the most things that people doesn't like about you--nerd. You are a nerd that you only has one bestfriend in your life, Park Shim Young. She is not just your bestfriend, but also your cousin. Park Shim Young is also a sophomore student, and like you, she attends at woolim high, but it is her second year at that school.

*God! I didn't even remember that today is the first day of school!* you shrugged your entire body going to the closet, wearing your weird eyeglasses. pulling each clothes/dress one by one, your phone rang, in disbelief Shim young called you.

"hello? Shimmy?"

"Jae Eun! What took you so long?"

"Me? pft! don't  mind me, I've just got up from bed, but--"

"GOT UP?! are You NUTS?! It's already time!" Shim young yelled thet you kept your phone away from your ear in seconds.

"o-okey, I'm coming, I'm just gonna finish up my outfit.. bye!" then you hunged up. Afterwards, you went out of your room.

~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~

Shim Young was astonished with what you wore. It is your favorite jumpsuit with a white pocket on the center, and only has one big strawberry design in it, and you wore an orange bolero covering your shoulders. And a pretty gray doll shoes with a big flowery cotton on the center. and a cute minnie mouse bag colored pink.

"Goodness. Jae Eun! what did it come again to your mind?"

"Well. since i haven't bought any new dress yet, i decided to wear my CHRISTMAS JOYS. How is it?"

"Weird to look at, but it's amazing! now, get your bag, and we have to go!"

~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@~~@@

=on the front gate of Woolim High=

"Shimmy, I think I can't come in there, everybody is staring at me, badly" you worriedly said

"Relax, Jae Eun, face your fear! I know that you really dislike people staring at you, but don't worry, 'WOOLOM' is the best for you.." Shim Young explained

"ok, but I don't know if this is a good idea..." then, the two of you went in. Everybody stared at the two of you. especially you.

=In the hallway=

while you were walking together with Shim Young, the hallway was full of students; gossiping, gigling and even snobbing.

*gosh! that's soo mean! how can anyone be so snobish!*

"it's okay Jae Eun, you'll get used to it some other time, you just need to adjust a little more." after Shimmy said this, some of the girls opned their mouth

"Yuck! look at that jumpsuit! super yellow, eww!"

"And that bolero, very odd! with those glasses and hair! gosh! how can she survive that?"

"Yeah, that's very true, if I were her, I won't even go to school, and would just go home!"

then they raise their eyebrows and stared at you, but you just bowed down, ignoring them, but Shim Young can't hide her temper anymore. 

"Excuse me, are you saying that she has no fashion sense?"

"Yeah! pretty obvious, right girls?"

"Yeah! super!!" then the girl flipped their hairs and walked away.

"AISH! Those girls, I'll really get them sometime!" Shim Young says, can't hide her temper

"It's okay, Shimmy, they're just acting childish! Don't mind them, let's go!" you calmly said

"NO! They are doing it on purpose! They don't know who is the person that they are intersecting with. They've messed up withe the wrong girl!" Shim young says, grunching her teeths

 "Shimmy, calm down! we have to go now or else we would be be late!" then you looked at you watch

"Yeah, I think we should--"

"AHHHHH!!" you screamed at the top of your lungs

"W-Why are you screaming?! " Shim Young Looked worried

"WE'RE LATE!!"

"WHAT?!" then the two of you rushed off to your classroom