The Night in Front of the Lake

The Night in Front of the Lake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I saw the deer changed into a beautiful human being. The girl was wearing a long white dress and a crown of finest flowers. She's on her bare foot. She looks like a beautiful princess of this forest"

 

 

 

 

My name is Kwon Yuri. I am in my last year before graduating when my friend Tiffany asked me to join their family camping for two weeks. I'm not fond of camping myself,  I fancy the outside world and going out on a party with some of my friends but since Tiffany is my bestfriend,  I agreed. The camping was fun and good. We camped on a forest where there is a nearby lake into it.

 

 

The forest looks beautiful and has mysterious intriguing aura. 

 

I felt magic the moment I stepped on that place

 

After the campers have dinner, everyone decided to rest on their respective tents. I wasn't able to sleep because it's so cold so I brought out my jacket and went out of the tent. I stayed on the fire place for a while and got my flashlight on my tent to walk towards the lake,  sit on the stone and eat my remaining dinner.

 

I was nearing the lake. The lake is very clean and clear. The water looks like almost sparkling under the night stars. I sat on the big stone near the lake and eat my food. I heard some footsteps getting closer to me. I looked at my back.

 

 

I saw a deer.

 

 

The deer has a nice built of body. It was wearing a flowery crown but it looks hungry and tired. I stood up and went toward the deer. I was about to touch it but it ran away from me. I left my remaining dinner on the ground. Maybe the deer will come back to it and eat it when I'm gone. I hid on a tree, I saw the deer came back and ate the food I left. I smiled to myself and went back to the camping site.

 

 

The next night, I went towards the lake again with food with me for the deer. Hoping it will come there on the lake again. It came, I looked at the deer and smiled on it. I walked towards it 

 

 

"Hey,  I brought food for you." I said to eat as I put the food on the ground.

 

 

The deer looks scared at me so I decided to distance away myself as the deer eats. I watched the deer eat. The deer seems to be hungry and tired again. After the deer finished the food. It come closer to the lake to drink some water. The deer looked at me for a while. I went towards the deer and tried to touch it but it ran away again.

 

 

On the third night,  I did the same thing,  brought food to the deer and watched it eat.

 

 

"You like meat so much?" I asked the deer and chuckled to myself.



 

I really thought that deers only eats grass. I laughed at my thoughts. The deer looked at me. I just smiled at it. I tried to touch the head of the deer slowly. I sense that the deer was becoming tensed.

 

 

"Sssh... I won't hurt you" I said to the deer

 

 

The deer did not move. I was able to touch it's head successfully

 

 

I ran my hands towards it's head.

 

 

 

"My name is Kwon Yuri. I am a camper over there..." I pointed our camping site. The deer seems to look at it. I chuckled

 

 

"I'll come back here again to give you some food,  okay?" I said as I patted the deer's head

 

 

 

I fulfilled my promise. Every night,   I went there to give the deer a food and talk to it like crazy but the thing is,  the deer seems to understand me which is quite interesting. I came to the lake with food with me again and sat on the stone. The deer went close to me. I pat it's head.

 

 

"Why do you wear a flower crown?" I asked the deer

 

 

"Somebody owns you eh?" I smiled at the deer. The deer looked at me and smell my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter