iF...

iF...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like any other days; bright sunshine and clear sky. Students were in their own group chatting and laughing. A group of boys sitting under the tree caught most of the lady’s attention. They were attractive, talented and bad-boy style.

“B.I, where’s your girlfriend? She should’ve appeared by now.” Donghyuk started and the other joined in to tease the leader.

“She’s a cutie, isn’t she?” Bobby smirked and B.I groaned in annoyance.

“Boo.” Someone whispered in his ear.

B.I turned to see who it was and received a sudden kiss on the lips.

“Hello, Hanbin.” Yoo Min smiled brightly.

His inside started turning and twisting but he stared at her with a poker face.

“Hey, Yoo Min!” the boys whispered and whooped at the sight.

No, they aren’t dating but this wasn’t anything rare. It had happened 6 months ago. Yoo Min just randomly walked up to B.I while he was chatting with his group of friends. He was laughing when someone grabbed his tie and pulled him down. He was met with an unexpected kiss on the lips. When the girl pulled back, he was staring at her in shock and anger. The girl just smiled and pecked his cheek.

“My name is Cha Yoo Min and I really like you, Hanbin.”

And that was it, the start to this routine of B.I getting kissed by Yoo Min nearly every single day. For 6 months this had been happening. He didn’t understand how she just popped out of nowhere and kissed him without warning. But he couldn’t lie about his feelings for her. Before these 6 months occurred, B.I would notice Yoo Min in the hallway. She was always alone and didn’t seem to care about anything besides herself and school so it was shocking to see her confessed so boldly.

3 months ago, his heart started speeding up every time he saw her face. 2 months ago, he started noticing how bright her smile was and how it caused him to flushed pink in shyness. A month ago, he finally realised he too had fallen in love with the kissing monster, Cha Yoo Min. But he didn’t want to admit it. That’s when he noticed, Yoo Min had never asked him to be her boyfriend. Every time she kissed him, she only said ‘I really like you, Hanbin’. That got him thinking deep.  

“Cha Yoo Min. Can’t you stop it already?” B.I furrowed his brows at her but quickly looked away when she beamed.

“How can I? Do you know how hard it is to stop liking someone? Falling in love with you is easy but falling out of love with you might be a struggle.” Yoo Min sincerely stated.

The boys oohed at her words and complimented her. B.I kept quiet the whole time, stealing glances at her once in a while. Jinhwan smirked as he caught B.I’s act but stayed silent. Ever since Yoo Min boldly confessed to B.I, his crew iKON accepted her automatically. It was like they just clicked with each other.

“Hey, Yoo Min. When you grew tired of B.I, come to me.” Junhoe winked.

Yoo Min just laughed and shook her head. B.I’s hand bawled into a fist and his jaws clenched as he glared at Junhoe. Jinhwan and Bobby almost laughed out loud at his expression. B.I had asked Jinhwan and Bobby about his weird action during the past 3 months so only those two knew about B.I’s feelings toward Yoo Min, who seems to be still clueless.

“Anyways, I made you lunch Hanbin. I hope you like it.” Yoo Min shyly handed a blue lunch box to B.I.

B.I grunted and grabbed the box, standing up in the process.

“Let’s go, guys.” B.I walked ahead and once he was a bit further, he looked at the lunch box and smiled happily.

“See ya, Yoo Min.”

“Why didn’t you make us one?”

“Idiot! B.I’s the one she likes.”

“Catch you later.”

One by one, the boys got up and left. Waving back at them, Yoo Min waited until they were out of sight before a frown replaced her smile. It wasn’t easy doing this every single day. Forcing a smile and believing everything would be okay. Yoo Min never wanted to bother B.I. She didn’t have to courage to face him for 3 years but this year was different. Her purpose wasn’t to make him her boyfriend. Her purpose wasn’t to keep him to herself. Her purpose was to be able to show him her feelings.

Yoo Min sighed and stood up, dusting her skirt. Just then, someone grabbed her hair and dragged her across the school yard and into the buildings. Everyone who witness it, chased after. No, they weren’t going to help her. They were just there to watch. Watch how she goes through this every single day for the past 6 months. The person threw Yoo Min against the wall, hitting her head in the process.

“Yah! Cha Yoo Min. Who do you think you are?” the squeaky voice snarled as she pressed her foot into Yoo Min’s ankle.

Yoo Min stayed silent. She sniffled and winced in silent. She dare not speak back. This had been happening ever since she boldly confessed to B.I but she didn’t regret anything.

“You desperate .” The girl spatted and kicked Yoo Min’s head, making her bang her head against the wall again.

“When will you ever learn, desperate ? B.I doesn’t and will not like you. Ever. So get that in your thick skull before I do it for you.” The girl kicked Yoo Min in the stomach and left in a huff.

The audience there just left right after the show ended. Pathetic much? Yoo Min sobbed and grabbed onto her aching head. This was nothing new. This happened every day. Everyone saw her as desperate but do they know why? Was it wrong to show your feelings to someone you liked for a long time? She couldn’t understand why she was called desperate when other girls are literally throwing their bodies at iKON. Yoo Min chuckled darkly and sniffled. The girl was smart. She never hit Yoo Min where the evidences were visible.

Yoo Min wondered sometimes, if B.I ever find out what happened to her would he care? A big fat no. she removed her hand off her head and saw blood. Pulling herself up, Yoo Min rinsed her blooded hand and fixed herself up. This wasn’t anything new…but why does it hurt more each and every time?

“Be strong, Cha Yoo Min.” she smiled brokenly at her own reflection.

Lunch time arrived slower than usual. B.I grabbed the lunch box Yoo Min gave him and opened it. Jinhwan and Bobby cooed at him and made kissy faces.

“Aw, look at that. A love heart-shaped omelette.” Bobby puckered his lips and clasped his hands together, resting his cheek on it.

“Shut up!” B.I shoved his face away and was about to take the first bite when someone called him from the door.

“Jinhwan, Bobby! Come, we’ve got something to show you.” A group of girls waved them over.

The two just shrugged but went anyway. B.I left the lunch box on the table and walked towards the boy calling him.

“Um…eh…I…” the boy stuttered and B.I eyed him in confusion.

“What?” B.I snapped.

“I’M SORRY!” the boy ran off, leaving B.I more confused.

He rolled his eyes and walked back to his desk. When he picked up the chopsticks, he finally noticed there was sand in the lunch box. He smacked the chopsticks down, catching everyone’s attention.

“Who the , did this?” B.I snarled menacingly.

 “What’s wrong?” Jinhwan and Bobby walked over and saw the mess.

“Yah! Don’t you know this is a sin to waste food like this?!” Jinhwan grumbled.

Everyone in the class was still silent until someone stepped up. It was the girl who hit Yoo Min.

“I did it. B.I oppa, you don’t like her so why are you eating her food?” the girl flicked her hair.

“Whether I eat her food or not, that’s got nothing to do with you.” B.I grumbled and grabbed the lunch box.

He walked over to the bin and slightly stared at the lunch box in sadness. Just then, Yoo Min arrived around the corner and stopped when she saw B.I holding the lunch box. Her inside flipped in hope but it quickly crushed when B.I flipped the box upside down, emptying the box of her love and effort. Yoo Min’s eyes blurred with tears. Strike One. It cut deeply into her beating heart.

Yoo Min quickly hid behind the wall when B.I walked passed. She noticed the girl who hit her chased after B.I. Yoo Min quickly followed behind.

“B.I oppa! Stop!” the girl shouted.

B.I stopped and turned to glare at the annoying girl.

“Oppa, I’ve liked you since the start of the year. How about you become my boyfriend and you can get rid of the desperate immediately?” the girl smirked and played with her blonde tips.

B.I’s eyes turned cold and hard, making the girl flinch a little.

“Come on, oppa. Unless you liked that desperate .” The girl snorted.

“I don’t like her.” B.I sternly stated.

Strike Two. Yoo Min’s body became numb and senseless. B.I never told her straight in the face that he didn’t like her so it wasn’t that hard to endure but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter