The End

Kai x YOU (Masked Singers, IDOL Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was whirlwind, and I don’t know what to tell you what kind of hell broke loose when it happened. First, was the hate. I got so much hate I realized that EXO fan’s really were the worst. Then it was the press and I suddenly hated myself from getting into trouble with my company.

It was, “You just started to show your face and now you’re not single? You won’t be able to cast for drama’s!”

Then, “What were you thinking?”.

Then, “What are you going to do?”

It was too much, too much to bear. I wanted to hide and the bliss of confessing to Kai was pretty much short until he stood up to everyone. It was press conference after press conference. Then interviews after interviews. This radio shows after radio shows.

The flashing lights were in his face, I could tell. I saw the way he moved and the one thing I loved about him was that he never seemed afraid when it came to me. I watched as he stood in front of the microphone and began to talk, a small smile tugging on his lips like he was in peace.

“I understand the situation that is happening now and that everyone is in shock. But I do beg for your cooperation as Zen is still in the hospital and we need as much positive energy as we can. As for my relationship with ______, it is very much real. I fell in love with her and it took a while of pulling and pushing until we both decided that it was time to tell each other.” He paused. “If we weren’t caught by the moment, this would have been a secret but I do not regret that it has been exposed. I ask for everyone’s understanding and thank you for everyone’s support.”

I was watching him from my couch, a small smile playing on my lips and for a moment I felt his eyes look at the camera before he gave a wink like he knew I was watching. For the first time I thought, that maybe the idol life wasn’t so bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter