Chapter 2: You

Worlds Apart (feat. EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You. You can do this. I know it.
You stared at yourself in the mirror. This will all work out. You're sure of it. 
Today was your worst nightmare. You. were. joining . a . new . school. Gah. What's the uniform like? Do they have uniform? Of course! You're wearing it!
You stared down at your slightly misshapen figure. You were wearing tightly laced black shoes, polished to a shine so bright, it hurt your eyes to look at it. On your legs were clinging navy tights and a navy pleated skirt, around knee length. Your stark white shirt contrasted with the gold and red striped tie, dangling limply, just below the navy blazer, imprinted with a roaring golden lion on a red background on the pocket, the school's logo. You felt like you should be excited. After all, this was an expensive private boarding school and your parent's worked hard to pay for the staggeringly huge fees. But why were you feeling this way? Like you felt you were about to step into the gates of hell from which you would never return. It's just nervousness.Everyone has it! So you tell yourself. Nothing to worry (you'll fail, fail, you FAT failure.) about. Heck, there are probably lots of new people (no no no you'll be alone, the outcast, loner, ). You'll fit right in, right? (LIAR YOU ING LIAR)
"STOP!" You screamed, voice hoarse.
"Sweetie? what's wrong?" You tensed as you heard your mum's voice calling upstairs.
"um...nothing mum! Shouting at my phone...heh..." Sometimes you hated the voices in your head. They just wouldn't forget. The past is over now.
You turned your head back to the mirror. Your face wasn't ugly. But not beautiful. Nicely average, you would call it. But the type of face that was never photogenic, the face at which you hated seeing pictures of. You thought you were ugly. Other's didn't. Sigh. 
You decided to let your hair down. It reached the middle of your back and was sleek and glossy from your earlier shower. You decided to skip the makeup. You never wore any anyway. However, you curled your eyelashes quickly and applied a fresh coat of strawberry scented lip balm.You slipped on your galaxy themed backpack and slowly made your way downstairs.

You had already arrived the night before and unpacked all your things into the new room. No one had arrived yet. You wondered who your roommate was. "Krystal Jung" You mouthed, remembering the name scrawled beside your own on the room organising sheet. You went back home.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter