A Piece Of Mind

A Piece Of Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The uproar and the commotion were heard clearly behind the stage. During 2 days they held annually company concert, SMTown, and this time was in Tokyo.

In a small room at the backstage, there was a little story to be shared between some of artists there. Here are some of them…

 

Ryeowook and Chen were noticed in a tiny room at the backstage of Tokyo Dome.

RW: “Good luck,Jongdae-ya”

Ryeowook encouraged his beloved hoobae prior his performance.

Chen: “Thanks, hyung. It would be nice if we can sing together again”

RW: “You should make other experience with other than me. Kyuhyun and Changmin will take care of you well. Originally you used to be closer to Kyuhyun before me, right? He thinks highly of you, don’t worry”

Chen: “I know, hyung, but you’re my favorite now”

Chen assured Ryeowook how precious he is to him.

RW: “Thanks, Chen-a. You get to be ready and standby now”

Ryeowook smiled gently to him.

Chen: “Thanks, hyung. I’ll show you I do my best”

RW: “I believe in you”

They hugged each other before parting.

 

In other tiny room at the backstage of Tokyo Dome after Bolero’s performance, Kyuhyun and Changmin were spotted in a conversation.

KH: “Are you okay, Changmin-a?”

Kyuhyun was worried about his BFF’s peculiar expression after doing performance.

CM: “Do I look like gloomy to you?”

Changmin questioned him back.

KH: “You can’t fool me. I know how precious that song to you. You can…”

*A sudden interruption came to them*

XX: “Do I interrupt you both?”

He asked for their permission before entering.

CM: “Oh, Ryeowoogie. Not at all, come here”

Changmin welcomed the person who turned out to be Ryeowook.

RW: “Your performance is great!”

Ryeowook complimented them sincerely.

CM: “Thanks. But you’re here not only to say that, right? What happened?”

Changmin knew there was something Ryeowook wanted to ask him.

RW: “How are you feeling now?”

Ryeowook asked Changmin out of his concern.

CM: *chuckled* “Seriously, why both of you asked me the same thing whether I’m okay or not? You two have telepathy or what? Kkk~”

RW: "I monitored you from the backstage. Right after you sang Bolero earlier, you seemed so sad?”

KH: “See, Changmin-a, it’s not just me…”

Kyuhyun supported Ryeowook’s comment.

RW: “You missed your hyungs that much?”

Ryeowook knows Changmin has been affected a lot and often feels very lonely after DBSK’s dispute.

CM: *deep sigh* “I can’t hide anything from you after all”

Changmin admitted it.

KH: “We’ve been together for years not for nothing”

Kyuhyun added the reason.

CM: “Yeah I knew. Thanks for your concern, guys, but I’m alright. I can manage it somehow”

Changmin smiled to his two close-friends.

RW: “If you feel lonely, you’re always welcome with us and our hyungs anytime”

Ryeowook tried to appease Changmin’s burden.

KH: “You don’t have to tell him, Ryeowoog-a. You knew it already. He even now joined with D&E-hyungs and even make DME unit. Even Siwon-hyung is rejected by them!”

Kyuhyun added some jokes to his sentenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter