1/2

Of Kisses and Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AKA Baekhyun’s a and Luhan has anger issues.

-

 Luhan was going to strangle a and he’d blame it all on Chanyeol. And it so just turned out that said was one who went by the name of Byun Baekhyun. Luhan had been giving him the stink eye, watching the blond snuggling up to a perfectly stoic, equally blond Sehun (who was busy sipping his bubble tea to give a single about anything else), hugging his arm with his head on the taller male’s shoulder, sitting out on the field as they watched their teammates played.

Now usually, Luhan was all rainbows, sunshine and puppyfart, all things calm and peaceful, but at the very moment he was fuming- and that normally didn’t happen, so even Yixing, who was the most oblivious of people, knew to stay clear. He got pretty territorial (read: possessively y) when Sehun was involved, much to Baekhyun’s glee, and was often the cause of friends’ headaches- not that Sehun ever really noticed. He was oblivious as … and well, Luhan tended to distract him a lot with bubble tea.

“How are you okay with this?” the doe eyed man hissed, resisting the urge to tear his hair off, glaring at a certain giant standing beside him.

Chanyeol whimpered at the pure evilness that radiated off the smaller man, taking a tentative step back, “We’re talking about Baekhyun, I don’t have a choice unless I want my handed to me.”

Growling at the terrified male, Luhan stalked off, muttering under his breath something along the lines of ‘finding that stupid, two-faced, man-stealing hoe’s eyeliner collection, breaking it and shoving the shattered pieces far up his that it comes out his mouth’. His words sent a shiver down Chanyeol’s spine and he scurried off to the opposite direction for protected cove- aka disturbing Baekhyun and Sehun’s little ‘love nest’ under the shade of an umbrella (which wasn’t really much better than facing Luhan’s wrath, but hey, it was a step up).

“Sehun, your boyfriend’s at it again.” He whined, immediately attaching himself to Baekhyun’s side, who all but violently tried kicking him aside, earning pained whimpers from the giant. “And Baek! Do you seriously have a death wish? Luhan is pissed.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Go away, Yoda, leave me and my Sehunnie alone.” Baekhyun whined, ignoring the taller man pitifully tugging on his arm as the shorter tried snuggling up more to the other male who was (successfully) ignoring the loud couple.

“Your Sehunnie?!” Chanyeol cried, horrified. He could already feel Luhan’s burning gaze boring holes on to the back of his head. Okay, at first teasing Luhan was fun and all, but he valued his life more than he valued fun, “What about me?! I’m your boyfriend!”

“You are?” Baekhyun deadpanned.

“Luhan hyung is not my boyfriend, when will you ever get that,” Sehun cut them off, lips leaving the plastic straw just long enough to stare at the weird pair, “and will you guys shut up, I’m trying to watch.”

“Go calm down the demon’s spawn!”

Sehun’s eye twitched, “If I calm him down, will you leave me the alone?”

“Yes!” It was amusingly pitiful, the way Chanyeol seemed to be desperate and afraid, “Please. He looks like he’s going to eat someone. Alive.”

Sehun risked a glance at the man in topic, not noticing the scathing look, but the smile the man sent him.

“Yeaaah. He really looks like he can hurt someone.”

“It’s not fair! He turns into such an angel in front of you!”

“Or you’re just a whiny little .”

“Oh Sehun!”

“Fine, fine.” Rolling his eyes, the taller blond turned to look behind him, eyes zeroing in on a pouting baby deer-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter