Taeny oneshot

I Love You More

  he relationship was all set up. SM himself saw the amount of Taeny going around on fansites, he knew that Taeyeon and Miyoung had a thing, but he couldn't accept it. He called Miyoung into his office,"Tiffany," he started, "I'm not too happy that you are going around with Taeyeon" she scoffed at his close-mindedness, "I love Taeyeon, and I really do not see the problem. Our true fans wouldn't care. Most of them want us to end up together anyways" Tiffany responded. "Tiffany, we're putting you in a cover up relationship with 2pm's Nichkhun, your first date is tomorrow. 8pm. You'll meet here, in my office". Miyoung couldn't believe it. She didn't want anything to do with this relationship. She cordially left the office, not wanting him to see how hurt she was. 

 

Taeyeon waited at the apartment she shared with her girlfriend, Miyoung, wondering why Miyoung got called in. Miyoung suddenly entered, a teary mess. "Jagi, what's wrong?" Taeyeon questioned, "What happened, are you okay?" Miyoung sat down and put her head on her girlfriend's shoulder,"Taengoo, sometimes it feels like everyone is against us" Taeyeon agreed, she was very curious to what had happened, she didn't want to pry. "Please don't hate me, Taengoo" Miyoung started, "SM is making me fake date someone because they think rumors about us are getting too accurate". Taeyeon groaned in anger, "Why the can people not just accept us for who we are?! We've done nothing wrong. How is being in love wrong?" Taeyeon didn't even notice her angered crying until Miyoung wiped them away and kissed her cheek. Neither girl said anything for awhile, both too upset with the situation. 

 

It was 8pm. She was ready, as ready as she could be at least. Miyoung waited in the SM lobby in "casual" clothes, but being an idol, she could never truly dress causally in public. Nichkhun entered the building. The two greeted each other. Miyoung was just glad that he was nice. Nichkhun had the whole plan on his phone, all sent to him by SM, they were to go out to dinner, laugh a lot, smile, and hug at the end of the date. Enough to stir up a few rumors. Miyoung struggled through the entire date. She felt as if she was cheating on Taeyeon. She had never felt so guilty. 

 

Taeyeon sat at home, partly upset, partly understanding. She hated watching her girlfriend go through this. She could see how unhappy Miyoung was. Taeyeon tried to get her mind off the unpleasant subject, but she couldn't. She went to the shared bed and decided to sleep. It was hard, with both Tiffany and Taeyeon being in SNSD, they never slept apart. Taeyeon finally drifted off.

 

The date went as well as it could, they faked it pretty well. Nichkhun was sweet, and he even commented on how ridiculous the situation was. "You should be aloud to love whomever you want, it upsets me that you have to do this". Miyoung agreed, it was nice having someone on her side. Miyoung entered the apartment at about 11:30. She surprised to see no Taeyeon on the couch. Miyoung went back to their room and found her girlfriend. She felt a twinge of guilt. Miyoung didn't even bother to put on pajamas, she laid down next to Taeyeon and wrapped her arms around her waist, kissing her behind her ear. "I love you Taeyeon-ah, sleep well my love" Miyoung whispered before drifting to sleep. 

 

TWO MONTHS LATER

 Taeyeon couldn't take it anymore. Her Miyoung was always with him. She couldn't stand it. Taeyeon hated seeing her girlfriend upset. This whole situation was killing both if of them. 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

Taeyeon had reached her final straw. She was lying in bed, crying over the whole situation, when Miyoung walked in. "Jagi, what's wrong?" Miyoung questioned. Taeyeon tried to deny that anything was wrong, but Miyoung wouldn't have any of it. Taeyeon finally opened up, "I hate seeing you with him I hate it. I know you're upset and I want to make it better, but I can't and I'm scared". At this point, both girls were crying. "Kim Taeyeon-ah, I love you more than you will ever know. Nothing will change that, fake relationship or not. I don't want Nichkhun, I want you. I know it must be awful seeing pictures of me with him, but please, do not forget that I love you. " Taeyeon kissed Miyoung. "Miyoung-ah, come cuddle with me, I've missed that a lot" Miyoung smiled, "That smile gets me every time, Hwang Miyoung" Miyoung kissed her girlfriend ,"So cheesy, Taengoo~ , but you get me every time, Taeyeo-ah" Taeyeon laughed at her girlfriend and pulled her into bed with her.