003. Looking

Mute Characters

A/N: Hello babes, I’m back!! Here’s the next chapter~

003.

Jungkook sighed as he made his way to his next class, nearly running into his lab partner.

“Oh god watch out Jungkookie,” she said. Jungkook just bowed apologetically and walked next to her to their class.

“Okay, so, I wrote the lab last night and here it is,” she pulls out a sheet of paper from the binder in her arms. Jungkook nods and she continues, “I know you hate working on chemistry, even though I don’t understand why, you were good at it at our old school and you’re still good at it, but anyways, I did it for you since you helped me last night with editing my essay, thank you for that by the way.” Jungkook smiles and the two walk to their seats.

--

“Kim Taehyung, I am making you come out of this room no matter what you say as an excuse. You’ve been locked up in there since he left, you need to at least come out and hang out with me.” Jimin leans his head against the door and sighs. He’s been trying to get him out for the last two hours since his parents let him in the morning. He hears Taehyung groan loudly, then harsh stomping. The door opens quickly and Taehyung walks back to bed before Jimin can catch himself.

“Thanks bud,” Jimin says, smiling wide and getting up from where he had fallen. He makes his way to the bed, and instead of the open spot next to Taehyung, he chooses to lie right on top of him.

“Hnggguuuuugghh,” Taehyung groans. Jimin lifts his head and smiles again.

“Yes?”

“Get off,” he grunts. Jimin laughs and rolls to the side, freeing Taehyung.

“Now, what shall we do? We can go to that new café downtown!!” Jimin cheers. Taehyung winces at the thought of going to a café that wasn’t the Jeon’s, or just another café in general.

“No.”

“Well ho-“

“Jimin. No. I don’t want to get up. I just want to mope and sulk and cry in bed.” Jimin rolls his eyes and crawls back on top of Taehyung.

“C’moooooooon!!! We need to do something!!!!!” Taehyung sighs, lifting half his body high enough to make Jimin roll of him and onto the floor.

“No.” He plops his head right back down into his pillow and sighs again. Jimin scoffs, crossing his arms after sitting up.

“Then I’ll just leave you here to be a - on your bed.” He gets up and stomps out the room and out the house, making sure to slam the front door, but not close Taehyung’s bedroom door.

“Where did that little er go...” Jimin mumbles as he continues to stomp down the street to Hoseok’s house.

--

“Junggie~ wake up~” Jungkook frowns and sighs, sitting up from his (very comfortable) position on the floor. He glances up and sees his lab partner, Kat, standing above him, smiling and holding the chemistry report that they “both” worked on and turned in the day before.

“We got an A+, Jungkookie!!!” she cheers, waving the paper in his face. His frown deepens as he take out his white board (having switched to one instead of a notebook) and marker, writing down something the showing it to her.

“Oh shush, you helped. You tutor me for free and I do our class work. It’s how this works, Kookie.”

‘Please don’t call me Jungkookie, I’ve told you before it leaves a bitter memory.’ She reads it and makes an ‘o’ with and nods.

--

“I don’t know what to do hyung!!! He vanished off the face of the earth!! Nowhere to be found or seen or heard of ever again!!! Where the did he go!!” Jimin shouts, waving his hands around violently. Hoseok moves back, avoiding the hands being waved at him.

“Jiminnie, it’s okay. He hasn’t vanished. He just moved to Busan. You know that special school that specializes in helping kids with disabilities?” Jimin nods. “Well, it also allows normal kids so the disable kids don’t feel alienated. And you know who goes there?” Jimin shakes his head, thoroughly confused as to where this is going. “A friend of mine, Yoongi, goes there. I haven’t really thought about asking him if he knows Jungkook because I didn’t know that Tae was so…obsessed with him.” Jimin flicks him for using the word obsessed before comprehending what Hoseok just said.

“OH MY GOSH, ASK HIM, ASK HIM, ASK HIM, ASK HIM!!”

A/N: oh my god this is hella short, but I really wanted to unpdate since I didn’t update when I said I would lol and ways, here you go. To the ones that waited so long thank you (^-^)/