Chapter 3

YOU THINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

 

Now I'm here in our house in LA, I'm still lying on my bed and stared at the ceiling for almost an hour now. I can't sleep since i left korea. Before I go to LA, I talk to soojung, I'm sure the girls will ask her so I told her to not to tell to the girls where I am, especially hyoyeon. She was shocked when she found out that i already broke up with hyo. My family knows my relationship with hyo and support us but now i dont know what to say to them on why i broke up with her.

Earlier, soojung called me and everyone is asking me where I was, she told me that hyo is going beserk and throwing anything in our dorm. I also got a lot of missed calls by the girls especially Tiffany. I know she want to know why I do that, that pink mushroom is not good to deal with while she's on her hellfany mode.

Its been 2 days since I left and my manager told me that i should go home now because we still have our fanmeeting. So i decided to go back the day of our fanmmeting. I know the girls are very professional that they will not let our fans know that we're having a fight, they cared about sones very much.

As I packing my things, I heard our doorbell rings. So I stand up and see who's the person.I really don't expect someone coming it I shrugged the thought and open the door. To my surprise it's Tyler. What is he doing here?

"Oh! What brings you here Tyler?" I asked him and open the door wide for him to come and sit on the sofa.

"I know your missing in action in Korea.. why??" He also asked me.

"Are you my stalker now?? How on earth you know??" I looked at him. "Did hyo called you??"

"No, Jay called me and ask me where are you because hyo keep bugging him if I know where you are" he said.

When I heard that Jay's name, my blood suddenly rise up. That bastard who hurt my hyo and they still communicate with each other. Arrrggghhh!!

"And why did he think that you know where i am and if im with you??? I just glared at him.

"Pabo! Your the CEO of blanc&eclaire and I'm your partner in that company, he thinks that I know where you are, and I think my guess is right you will just go here." He explained.

"And so what, you will drag me back to Korea???" I asked

"Oh thanks for giving me a nice idea". Tyler said. I just glared at him and started to walk back in my room. "Leave now, don't worry I will be back even if you don't drag me there. My flight is tomorrow morning." I told him.

"Great then, let's go back together tomorrow, I will fetch you here." He said standing up and going at the door. I just nodded my head.

"I hope you already found you soul." And with that he already leave.

"Did I??" " I think I just lost it?" I sighed and prepare my things.

 

 

The day has come and now we are here at the place where my heart beats but now a broken one. Tyler is still on his phone so I just signaled him that I will go first. He just nodded his head and I started to go. I've got a message at my manager that sajangnim wants to talk to me when I come back and my manager now is waiting outside. As I walking in the airport, I noticed there are a lot of cameras waiting for me, I don't know how and why did they know I'm coming home today. I just let it pass, paparazzi and sasaeng fans are really hard to deal with. They know all your schedulesmore than myself.

Luckily they didn't mob me and peacefully got in the car and we are now at the at SM building inside of kim sajangnim office.

 

 

 

"So your already back miss jung, how's your little soul searching??? Did you already know the news?? That kim hyoyeon is already not a member of the SNSD??" He said still sitting back at his chair.

I jerk up from my seat "Yah!! YOU TOLD ME IF I BROKE UP WITH HER YOU WILL NO LONGER DO THAT!!! I yelled at him.

"I'm still your president miss jung and dont ever raised your voice on me!" I'm now glaring at him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter