Chapter 2

YOU THINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYOYEON'S POV

I woke up to see my bed empty. As I remembered me and Sica already did it. A smile immediately appeared on my face. I instantly go and wash up, maybe sica is just there in the couch watching those english dramas that i dont even understand. hehehhehe.

As I step out of our room, I am greeted by my members, i think they already finished their own schedules. I can see Sooyoung and Yoona munching something, Yeah~ a shikshin of course. Yuri is in the corner of the room doing some stretching or breaking her body into half. Tiffany that pink mushroom is reading those fashion magazine while talking on the phone. Sunny is now occupying the other corner of the room and i know she's playing her psp. My lovely maknae is nowhere to be seen, maybe she's in her room reading those self-improvement books. Taeyeon just came out of the kitchen and smiled at me.

 

"Hey Hyo, wasssuppp~" she greeted me with her swaggy english. I just laugh at her. And sit on one of the couch beside the eating monsters.

 

"Did you see sica? i asked her.

 

"Why?? missing the ice princess already?? I thought you already did it?? that sooyoung monster teasingly said to me while munching her food. My eyes shot wide. How did they know??.

 

"Ahhhmm...mm" i stuttered. "how did.." 

 

"How did we know?? asked yuri. "Maknae told us, your so noisy and your asking us how? she went home early and hear it all". Yoona said.

 

"You have just corrupted uri maknae's mind" tiffany throw me a pillow.

 

"That's why she's still in my room" sunny in.

I look at taeyeon and asking her through my eyes if that's really true. She just look at me like she's upset or something but i shrugged it off. And she just nodded her head and go back to the kitchen. I immidiately sat up on the couch and goes to sunny's room where my baby maknae is now hiding. I feel guilty because maybe I corrupted our pure innocent maknae. but we're really that loud??.

 

I knocked on the door and open it. "Juhyun-ah~" I called her and I saw her on the corner of the bed, hugging her knees. I approached her and sit by her side.

"Baby maknae, unnie is so sorry for ahmmm...corrupting..your...ahhmmm.. mind?" i whispered in her ears while hugging her. She started to cry. 

"Why? Juhyun-ah unniee is so so so sorry!!! Please dont cry.. unnie will never do that again.. we will keep quiet i swear!" she looked at me on her puppy eyes. and she said "That's not why i'm crying right now unnie!!" i was shocked on her sudden outburst. "That girl who you gave your all and the love of your life, already leave you unnie!!" "Sica unnie... already left" she cried even more..

 

I was stunned and shock. I stand up, I feel frighten i dont know why "HYOYEON UNNIE!!" i know that's seohyun but right now my mind and body are now trembling. I run to my and sica's room, i open the door with a loud bang that makes the other members stop what they are doing and dashed towards the noise.

"HYOYEON UNNIE" seohyun is now banging the door. I lock the door and now i'm trying to call sica, i know juhyun is not a liar but i wanted to know for myself. 

"What happen maknae??" taeyeon asked. 

"Sica unnie left hyoyeon unnie earlier.."she said while hugging tiffany.

"How did you know that she left??" sunny asked.

"I... saw .. her putting all her clothes on her suit case .. she also said goodbye to hyo unnie while she's sleeping.. and she call a taxi to go to the airport"

"WHY YOU DID NOT TELL ME!!!! YOU KNOW THAT SHE'S LEAVING BUT YOU DID NOT TELL ME!!" I opened the door and burst out my feelings. I started shouting and pointing at the scared maknae.

"I'm... so... sorry.. unnie" seohyun said behind tiffany. "She..told...me... not... to... tell.. you" she's now trembling in tears.

"NO! YOUR LYING SEO JUHYUN!! SICA WILL NEVER LEAVE ME!!!" i shout back and banged the door closed and locked it. I'm now crying non-stopped. "Sica will never leave me.. sica is my life..right sica?? you will never leave me right??" i talked on my phone where her smiling face is my wall paper..

 

 

"HYOYEON OPEN THE DOOR!!!" taeyeon yelled. They keep knocking at the door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted back. I'm now drained with energy because ive been crying since yesterday, i did not sleep maybe sica will comeback and smile and will tell me that she's just pranking me. I've been calling her non-stopped but its out of coverage, maybe she forgot to charge her phone that silly girl always do that. I just smiled on that but tears still keep on falling on my face. My eyes suddenly landed on the lampshade and i can see a paper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter