Journey 9 :Showdown at House of the red Dragon Pt. I

My Warrior Princess

Two Moons Palace :


"I want you to kill her everytime I send something to do the job they end up dying, your the only one I can count on xiuyin" the woman rubbed her temples from headachs "don't worry your lady ship I'll make sure she takes her last breath with my friend here" the young woman held a black skull in her hand. She got up from kneeling and went near a guard " if anyone tries to stop me" -SLIT- daggers/swords came out from the skulls eyes killing the guard "they will die also" pulling back the skull; the swords went back into the eyes as she she pets the head of the skull.

 



-With the Gang- 

As two days have gone by, they were able to come upon a road leading them to a town.

 

WuFan was still trying to figure out why these monsters and demons have been targeting Fei yen. " are we almost there" everyone was getting annoyed with luhan's complaints. " yes we are, lets just rest here for a sec" fei yen said as they all settled down. "alright I'll be back" everyone turned there attention towards her " wait where you going?" " to get water theres a stream near here" Fei yen grabbed the small bam boo shoot they use to carry water and was on her way.

When she had made it to the stream she dips the shoot into the cold water. While that she went into deep thought about what that demon had said. *She will die* fei yen shook it off when she realized that the water had been filled up. Fei Yen stood up to take the water back, but a rope came out of no were and was on her wrist. She pulled back to only have her wrist pulled forward. She looked up to her captor.

"you will be just fine for the placement" this guy had strength of a bull. Riding on a horse pulling fei yen in She used all her strength and pulled him down. He fell off his horse landed in the small stream of water but still leashing on to fei yen"How..HOW DARE YOU" he pulled out another rope and used it like a whip , as it wrapped around her other wrist, he pulled on it. " now now be a good girl and come with me" he tugged on the rope. Fei yen got mad, she run up charging at the man with ropes still tied in her hand " take this!!" She threw kicks high enough to hit his face, but the guy dodged it. He was pretty good himself fei had to admit. When she threw another kick he was able to catch it. He took a hold of fei yens ankle and twisted it causing her pain "AHHHHHHH!!!" All the guys turned to the direction of the scream " what was that? " wangzi asked " FEI YEN!!" Wufan took the lead and ran. Making it to the same location where fei yen is. " what the?" Chen xiumin was by wufan's side while lay and luhan stayed back. There they saw fei yen placed on a horse dangling unconcious. "I'm taking her with me punks" chen grew angry. He balled his hand into a fist. " Give....her....back" the guy laughed " what will make you think i'd give her back just like that" chen without realizing, his hand began to spark.

He rises his hand at the man on the horse. The spark in his hand got bigger and brighter. Chen used his other hand to hold his right arms wrist for he was new to his power...lighting " This will change your mind" as he was about to let go " noo!" Wufan stopped him. when chen had shot the lighting ball, wufan moved his hand just in time. It only shot in mid air " chen careful, he's not a demon he's human, its best not if we use our powers on him" chen grew more angry " aww you missed hahahahaha I'll take my lead now" the guy had something in his hand and threw it into the water. Next thing water came flying up and smoke appeard "everyone - cough- its a smoke bomb" everyone had a hard time " i can't -cough cough - breath" " We can't see!!!! -cough cough cough " as they covered there eyes and mouth, a gust of wind blew harshly at them clearing the smoke away " woah what was..." They all looked around and saw a boy on shore "are you guys...alright?" They understood him but he spoke a different language "hey isn't he speaking..." " i believe so" " wow its been a while since we had them around " "can everyone understand what he is saying?" "Wow he has...powers just like us" "we should thank him" As they came up from the stream wufan stepped up "hi My name is Wu yi fan, but call me wu fan" the boy nodded his head " I'm chen-smile-, xiumin -wave-,tao-calm-,lay imida , luhan at your service -thumbs up- " " oh nice to meet you my name is sehun" xiumin quickly threw away the thought of greeting " ah we have to save fei yen" everyone did the same " yes but how we don't even know where that guy went with her " they all were having a hard time now till sehun said something "a girl? Did she by any chance was on the back of horse with a man ?" Everyone looked at sehun wide eyed " yes did you see him?" " i did, i was just walking by and a man on horse rode by with a girl on the horse, but she was unconscious. "' " THATS HIM!!" " which way did he go sehun?" " seem he was heading to __________ the town of eldodadore" "its up the path" " alright guys lets go we need to get fei yen out of there." "Can I come? I can help" 

 

They all nodded as they gathered there things and went. About noon they arrived. At a bridge crossing over.

They came upon a town, with tones of markets on the side selling what they can to make money, even more bet stands. As they kept on walking they saw paintings of girls in an open shop.

The girls weren't wearin much cloths, most of them revealed somthing of their body, like legs,arms,shoulders ,chest, their back, Luhan drooled going over to the stand, and went down the row of pictures but stopped upon seeing a specific one "luhan what are you doing " lay comes over " lay look" he point to the picture " so what about? Its just a girl" "no....look carefully" lay looked again " what?! No way!! Guys guys!" As lay called them over each of them took a look at the picture " its fei yen"  she was painted beautifully , she wore a transparent robe showing her red undergraments, making a v showing a bit of her chest and her body and laying on her back. Her hair was loose, making her look flawless.

" what is this?!" Soon a lady with her hair pinned up to a bun with some hair still down falling over her shoulder and in beautiful silk robe of red ,black and gold came out from the inside shop " may I help you gentlemen?" Wu fan looked to her "what paintings are these?" She smirked "why its our business, you choose a women from these paintings, you spend the night with them in the House of the Red Dragon....if you know what I mean" she smiled like she was drunk. She had a long smoke pipe as she takes it in she breaths out the smoke at wufan" If your not interested get lost kids" she laughed " I am lady" an older guy came  through the guys " I'm interested in This girl " he pointed right at Fei Yen's painting "will that b-" " NO WAY!!" They all turned to one person " shes my sister theres no way your touching her!!" The lady smirk " your in no position to tell me what to do, even if it is your family" tao got made he charged at the lady and threw a round house kick, but it was caught by a big tall fat guy. He threw tao back to the gang " make sure they don't come back in here I'll make sure that to let boss know her gege's are here" as they all got thrown out somewhere " now what do we do? " chen looked at what they had land on he took the material into his hand "ahh I Have an idea" 


Fei Yen P/O/V:

My eyes fluttered open as I woke up to the smell of strong flowers and very strong wine. " your awake" I looked up to the voice. A girl probably older than me stood before me smiling softly. Half her hair was pinned into a bun and braids with accessories, and ribbons. The bottom half falling to her shoulder. Her make up was a gentle touch making her look very beautiful , complimenting her dress, colors of dragon green, with light cream pound blue.

" where..am I?" I slowly pushed myself up. While pushing up I looked down at my arms. "what the?! These.....these aren't my cloths!" " you were changed by the ladies here please calm down" I looked to the lady "look you better tell me who you are and where I am and WHERE MY CLOTHS ARE " 

apparently i woke up in a pink dress. Half my hair was put up, while all my hair left was left down reaching my back fairly, and decorated with Two golden pins with dingily jewels coming off of them and many more accessories. "please I will tell you if you stay qiuet or we will get-" " whats going on in here!" The strang girl and I looked to the door that had slid open. " well well, i see your awake" I quickly stood up " You!" The man who captured me. "where am I!" He just smiled " your in the house of the red dragon, this place is one of eldorado's best house of woman" I was disgusted by this man " Now now be the little good girl and stay put, you got yourself a first costumer tonight" he walked out locking the door. I looked back at the young woman " I'm sorry I should have been-" " no its fine...My name is Yi Tian tian" "My name is Fei Yen" " flying swallow...interesting" she took wreathed interest in me "Sorry to ask again, but whe-" " Your in the town Eldorado, this place we're in his called House of the Red dragon, an unpleasant for most of us woman" "why is that" she looked down " cause this is what you would call....a house pleasure like...where men can do what they want to us woman" My blood boiled as my hand fisted into fury " wait, do you mind telling me how YOU got here tian tian, you seem like you were forced here out of your will " she looked to the ground with droopy eyes, I started feeling guilty when i was about to apologize she started " I come from a very poor family, I really had no choice, for my duty is to my parents, they needed the money, I do this so they can live a life with food to eat and shelter over their heads" " but...but what about your freedom? " she smiled sadly at me " freedom is something i want the most out of this...this place, but my freedom I sacrificed " I couldn't really understand, but I guess its because I've lived day by day clothes in nice silk and dipped in gold, I don't realize my surroundings how much they suffer from ever getting freedom than I do. "tian tian" she looked at me "I will help you get your freedom" "but I can't-" " yes you can with my help I will guide you towards better than this" she looked down on the verge to cry "Tian tian please believe in me " I place a hand on her shoulder. When she looked up I smiled with full of confidence and nodded my head. All of a sudden the doors that held tian tian and I in ; burst opened loudly "alright you!" A big fat guard pointed at me. I hid tian tian behind me. " hhahaha You got yourself your first costumer "As ran forth, i threw a kick to to his side * he didn't feel it?!* the guard wrapped on arm around my waist and carried me away " LET GO OF ME OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU " but all he did was laugh. Took about a couple of turns and walks in this magnificent house. There were two levels , upper level was for bedrooms , and the lower level was for entertainment and drinking . Loud instruments played as laughter from men was heard.

 

Some girls I saw were enjoying their time while others I could tell didn't even want to be here. " and here you GO!" The guard had taken me to a room that was more closer to the quiet side of the dragon house. As he threw me in and locked the door I got up trying to pry it open " Open me the door!!" I kept pounding " Its no use" I quickly turned around to find a guy who spoke.

To be honest he was handsome, not like those older hags. His one hand was holding his head up, he gave me some sorta glare" who...who are you?" He walked closer." My name is Xin" i started backing up to only find my back meeting. The wall " its pointless to run don't you think" he loosened his sash holding his robe closed.Taking a step closer he let his rob fall of his shoulder revealing his...to be honest fine abs, only wearing his pants I looked around to find somethin to throw. I grabbed a vase and threw it at him, but he dodged it I took the chance and ran around the room as he chased me. I flew from table to the ground. " Got you" he grabbed me by the wrist and flung me to the bed. " ouch" I rubbed my head. "now..." He walked closer. I looked around again, and was able to find his sword near the bed. As I pulled the sword from its cover I held it up protectively " haha why how cute" as I flew towards him. As I took slashes he dodged them. " woah a maiden who knows how to fight?....your worth my time alright" as he grabbed a sword near the table we took our stance. He lunged at me. Our swords collided. I pushed him off. all that could be heard was our swords. As he took a slash, quickly I backed off. I watched him as he smirked. I than felt the breeze on my shoulder. I looked, he had cut the shoulder part of my dress making it show " YOU BASTARD" he smirked "Since you won't be willing to undress for me, i'll do the job myself and undress you"

 


Normal P/O/V:

The guys wore disguises they walked up to the entrance into House of The Red Dragon. " why am I in this outfit again!?" Luhan whispered angrily as they spowly approached " cause you and lay were nominated to wear that with sehun" wufan whispered " I swear after this you guys so owe me" lay said as luhan and him covered there face with a cloth. "Oh cheer up and cover up" sehun said with no problem. They all walked up to a guard who was watching out for the door " may I...Help you" he looked at all of them suspiciously asking the question luhan coughed and stepped up " oh...ummm, we we want to go in kind sir" he tried changing his voice making it sound more girly. Unfortunately wufan ,sehun and luhan had been given outfits to dress like girls, while the others just had to add facial hair to their faces. They reason was cause luhan had a pretty face while lay had his gental face. Sehun was prefect also with his dressy outfit. The guard looked right into luhans eyes " I'm afraid i cannot let you in, only men and top girls allowed" luhan,lay, and sehun looked at each other giving them annoying looks. Of a sudden all three of them pulled up there hands and "YAHHH" knocking the guard out of his misery. " YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING THIS IS!! Wearing this and not being able to go i-!" luhan pulled up his skirt, when he was about to lecture the knocked out guard , but lay muffled luhan before anyone around could see and hear "shh quiet luhan" 
Chen , xiumin, and tao quickly ties up the guy, gaged him, and hid him behind some bushes. " alright now lets go in" walking in first than the smell was strong wine, mixed with smoke in the air filled with cries and laughter. " ok guys lets split up and search for fei yen" wufan said as he directed who to which corridor.

 

__________________________________________________

CHAPTER 9 UP!!!, WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT THE NEXT PART, can't wait to upload the next part, please sub and comment , thnx for my subscriber, and OMG LOVE EXO'S NEW ALBUM AHHHHHHH LOVE THERE SONGS FANGIRL FANGIRLING!!!