Journey 4 : Destined

My Warrior Princess

--Next day Around Noon-

Fei Yen thanked and bid farewell to the INN keeper. She still wondered around town watching the markets selling fabric, food, animals and many other things. She came upon a betting game. Fei Yen watched the man make ruckus as they lost money " come on come on place your bets right here" she stepped up.
"now see if you can guess which cup the
coin is under"
  The game was to fine the coin under the cup. The cup would be switched around and your suppose to keep an eye on one out of the three cups that are the same identical look. 

*now this guy is too slow* fei yen could tell where the coin would be. "alright i choose the middle one" the stand betting owner smirked and lifted the cup but nothing was under. " sorry old man you loose" fei yen was shocked that the coin was not under it. this guy was slow that even a kid can win this game. she could sense something is not right "anymore bets anymore bets?" fei yen then stepped up to the table. " i wanna try" she brought out her small pouch of coins. She placed the whole small pouch of coins right down on the table. People started eyeing her bag and whispered. When they saw the fine fabric that the pouch was made of they could tell that fei yen was not a poor person.

The stand owner smirked even more "well well we have a rich person here" he then placed a coin under the cups.

 

This time he went speedie speedie but fei yen was still able to keep an eye on the cup holding the coin. When the guy stopped moving them he allowed fei yen to choose. When she went to choose , she smiled "this one" it was the one on the left. At first he showed a little shockness but. calmed his facial expression down and placed a hand down on he cup and slid it off the table " sorry your wrong " he smiled a smiled that said "in your face" But out of no where fei yen grabs his hand and twists it behind him " ahhh what are you doing!!?" she then lifted his pinky revealing that he was hiding he coin. " i knew something was fishy about this game, i noticed that you were, slow the first game and the elder i had guessed it right but then you slid the coin under your pinky when you had taken the cup off" the towns people started throwing tantrums at the stand owner and getting mad. The guy was able to get out of her hold. Fei yen quickly grabbed the money and gave it back to the people who was ripped off from. She quickly grabbed her pouch and , but was stopped by a gang that is with that stand owner. "nah uh you now owe me !!" one of them were ordered to attack as he did he lunged a fist at her but she dodged it and threw him kick making him land on the ground hard holding his stomach. She than stomped her foot and positioned into a stance making the guys flinch. "well......who's next?" The stand owner pushed one of the guys forward but she landed a punch to his face perfectly and threw a round house kick to the side of his neck knocking him down cold. Someone caught her from behind, but she threw a kick over her head hitting him as he lets go. When she turns back around the leader that came by the commotion grabs her by her hair and punches her stomach. " i don't care if you are a girl or not" he then punched her cheek. She resisted the pain. He then pushed her to the ground and kicked her stomach. She still resisted the pain. when he was about to land another kick on her, someone had thrown a kick to his chest making him fly back. " shame on you for hitting a girl" she tried looking up. Someone held her as she was hurt badly. " Fei yen fei yen" the person patted her cheeks lightly to see if she reacts, she looked at the person focusing on her image ".......lay.....lay ge ge ?" lay held her and watched as the others stood. " who are you?!" the leader said as he watched theses boys help fei yen " where her guardians"  luhan stepped up saying so heroic " cut it will ya luhan" xiumin said. " i dont care who you are ; GET THEM " a big fight went on, of course xiumin and them were able to win.

--Later That day--

Apparently they had to stay at the INN for one more night. Each of them got there own room, but they decide to meet up in fei yens room. Lay finished bandaging her up. " fei yen i cant believe that guy hit you" luhan was being very dramatic. "hey stop bothering her your goi-" chen was cut off by tao " why?" everyone looked his way " tao" xiumin knew this was going to get ugly " well why! why did you leave home!" he raise his voice, but fei yen stayed quiet for a bit. " tao thats enough" xiumin grabbed tao by the arm but tao jerked his arm away. "do you know how worried mama is, shes sick and heartbroken HUH !! HOW CAN YOU BE SO RECKLESS AND CHILDISH! " she then couldn't hold it in anymore " well did you know that....SHE WAS GOING TO MARRY ME OFF TO A COMPLETELY STRANGER!!!!" Fei Yen yelled the last part out. She was embrassed cause the guys were there too. Tao became speechless. She stood up from her chair and walked out. Luhan was about to follow but was stopped by Chen "don't.....she needs some space" luhan's head hung down "you knew and you didn't tell me " tao said to xiumin. He just kept silent.
---near the forest cliffs---
Fei yen was mad and needed to let out some steam. She walked into the outskir of town. She started punching a tree not caring if she was in pain. * no one understands...they didn't even ask for my side of the story!,...BABA ONLY YOU KNOW...ONLY YOU KNOW HOW I TRUELY AM,ACT,and FEEL* she had tears streaming down her cheeks, suddenly stops when she heard sounds of clinging metal.Quickly wiping her tears away She looks in a direction that leads away from the town. When the sound got closer and closer she stood behind some bushes that was able to cover her well. She pulled some out of her way. There she saw a fight scene. A human out numbered by 3 demons.

Fei Yen P/O/V :

"Tao calls me reckless, well he doesn't think before he acts!" but what he said was true...i am reckless, and made mama broke inside . walking, needed to get out my anger.  wondered of to the outside of the town near to cliffs of the mountains. as i walked i heard swords. I followed the sound right as it was on the other side of these bushes i moved only some of the branches to the side. The scene had revealed a human against three demons. The human was surrounded to the edge of a cliff. I watched amazed how he was fighting a martial art different from mine. It looked like he was only able to hold them off for a good amount of time.

Three demons ,wolf demon able to stand up like  a human being but still has the form of a wolf, crow demon upper part of the creature was like a cape and hood covering hits face from the sun and a snake demon, upper part of the body was a human but the lower part was a snakes body. as he was busy dealing with the the wolf and crow the snakes tail was about strike him, but the next thing i knew, i had already jumped on the back of the snake demon. strangling it with all my strength. It was trying to pry of my arms, the other three noticed, i than remembered that even tho i didn't have my weapons with me i kept my precious hand length dagger with me on the lower part of my calf hidden. i tried to hold my grip on the demon and rise my leg.

 

When i finally felt the handle of the dagger i quickly pulled it out, and plunged it into the demon. "aAhhhhhhhAHHHH!!!!!!your.......reached girll!!!!" it yelled in pain and i let go ; letting it fall to the ground dead. Blood leaked from the snake, soaking into the deep ground of the earth. "you.....killed viperess" as the other two came to attack, the stranger came and blocked me by embracing me into a hug. i looked up. "now die" the crow used a strong wind wip and we both fell of the cliff. As we fell i tired to grab his hand and was able to. When i had good grip and so did he i took my small dagger and pushed it into the side of the cliff to give us time. when i had finally caught my breath i looked to the stranger. still hanging and holding on to me. " are you okay?" i knew it wasn't such a good time to ask but had to anyway. He finally looked at me. i had a good look at him. His sharp eyebrows with his serious eyes. his jawline to his lips captured me.

( the place where fei yen and the stranger was, was off near a cliff)

Normal P.O.V :

when both fei yen and stranger fell. fei yen quickly grabbed strangers hand. He took hers, when she held on , she took her dagger she still had and pushed it deep into the side of he cliff. she held on for as long as she could " are..you okay?" he looked up to her. She was amazed at his looks and handsomeness. " i don't know how lon-" " let go" he said. "what?" she was confused "just let go of your dagger" she looked up but shook her head " what! ARE YOU INSANE!" right as the argument was going on the crow demon swooped down flying the area. It spotted fei yen and the stranger. " i said let go!" " are you crazy no...i cant....I WON'T!!" the crow had cocoaed loudly. Fei yen and the stranger looked at its direction it was far away but could reach them any sec. " if you don't let go both of us can die!" "and letting go we can't die! PLEASE I...I CAN'T DIE....not till....i ...i save my baba" she started crying feeling the fear of actual death now. The stranger sees her tears he took a deep thought and said " look at me..." she still crying not looking " look into my eyes...please" she finally looked " trust me" was what he said " please trust me.......i won't let you die" she could feel he was sincere with what he said. Weakly nodding her head , a smile appeared on the stranger and her face. The crow got closer " whats your name?" he asked she replied in sniffs "Wang Fei Yen" he smiles at her " and you?" right as the crow got close He said "...Wu Yi Fan"  right as he had said his name and the crow was about to kill them, Fei yen let go of the dagger. As they began to fall fei yen looked up to the sky slowly shutting her eyes allowing her droplets of tears to escape into the air . WuFan that still had her hand, pulled her into his chest holding on to her as they fell. Embracing her warmly and everything to her went black

_______________________________________________________________

well there you go another update sorry i haven't been updating any of my AFF stories i've been busy with school and work got me so tired these days can't wait till work ends but anyways oh!, and finally kris comes in =D comment and susbcribe