What's Happening?

Promise Me Something

Sandule P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'It's so warm and comfortable, I wanna stay like this forever.' I thought to myself but just as I turned around I found a sleeping Baro. He had a tight grip on me it's almost as if he didn't want me to go. Baro probably thinks im Hyebin. I wish I was her, she's so pretty and has the love of my life. Ughh what am I saying? One can always dream, right? 
"Baro?....Baro?? B-A-R-O!! Baro! BAAARRROOO!!" I poked him numerous times yet he didn't wake up, not even a slight movement. 
"Come on!! Hyebin is waiting outside!!" If he doesn't wake up at all. Hyebin's name is no help at all either. All he did when I mentioned her name was turn around and hide his face in the pillow. He really needs help waking up early. I slowly got out of bed and exit the room. I came back with a cup of water and threw it on him. If this hadn't woke him up then I wouldn't have known how to wake him. I smiled at the grumpy Baro and began to leave when he got up. 
"You are so dead Deullie!" he yelled. I laughed and ran out the room locking myself in the bathroom. As soon as I got in I heard some banging at the door, it's obviously Baro.
"Open up!! Im serious *^*" Baro yelled from the other side of the door.
"NEVER!!!" I argued back
"Deullie you have 5 seconds to come out!! 5...3...1 - and a half... 1 and two quarters!!! ooonn.....nnnee!!!" Baro counted but I still didn't come out. I heard him sigh and then his footsteps startes to fade. I calmed down and brushed my teeth. I walked out like nothing seeing as Baro wasn't anywhere to be seen. 
As soon as I walked to the kitchen I got tackled by the one and only - Baro. "BAROOO!!! LET GO!!" 
"NEVER!!! I'M GETTING PAY BACK!!" Those words made me cringe, who knows what he is capable of. "NOOO PLEASE DON'T!! I WAS ONLY TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP!!"
"Too late, you made your choice so have i." oh gosh those words aga-
"BAA~ GOSH GGGAHHHH" he threw ice down my shirt. I started squirming like crazy. Oh he's so cruel. Yet i fell in love with him.