Okay

Promise Me Something

Hyebin's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jagiya!! I have something for you~!!" Baro yelled from afar.
"Calm down oppa! Were in a aquarium not outside!!" I giggled at his silly behavior.
"Jagiya... I don't want you to think anything to major about this but can you promise me something?" He smiled widely while he was holding something in the back of his hand.
"Ye" 
"will you stay with me even when everything goes wrong?" Baro asked. I simply smiled and nodded. Baro then placed a ring on my right hand ring finger.
"Your so sweet oppa~!!" I blushed madly. Baro smiled so proudly, my silly oppa! 

Baro's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jagiya... I don't want you to think anything to major about this but can you promise me something?" I smiled widley I had a promise ring behind my back. 
"Ye" 
"will you stay with me even when everything goes wrong?" I asked a bit nervous but shook that as if nothing. Hyebin simply missed and smiled, I placed the ring on her right hand ring finger.
"your so sweet oppa~!" she blushed brightly.
"Come on let's take you home" I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked out to the car. I opened the passengers door for Hyebin then walked over to the drivers seat.
-----------Time Skip----------- 
We arrived at Hyebin's house I made my way up the driveway and parked the car. We got out and I took her to the door where her parents were waiting.
"Anneyong haseyo Mr.& Mrs. Park"
"Anneyong Baro" they replied while smiling. Hyebin and her parents walked inside there House and I walked back to the car and drove home. When I arrived at the dorm I walked into my designated dorm with Sandule. 
"Sandule I'm home" no reply
'He must've fallen asleep on the couch. Pabo pabo' I walked further in the dorm to find him sleeping on the couch with the TV on. 
'How cute little Sandule' then I noticed that he was trembling and crying a little.'Ughh... how I hate to be the one to wake him up' I walked over to him and shook him a bit.
"Sandule? Wake up pabo" I softly said. Still no response "Sandule wake up~!" I said shaking him again.
"B-Baro...?" 
"Ne? Come on let's get you to bed" I opened to door Sandule walked in and laid in bed 
"Pabo... take of your clothes your not sleeping in that" I chuckled he manages to take his shoes off and and jacket. After that he laid down and started to fall asleep. 
"Sandule...??" I shook my head at him and took his pants put his shorts and a cass sweater on then I tucked him in. 'He really is something' I took my clothes off except my boxers and shirt then I put some sweatpants on. I drifted to sleep.
-------- Few Hours Later --------
Sandule wouldn't stop tossing and turning around in his bed. Maybe he was hot or something, I didn't think much of it until I heard some faint crying. I looked at Sandule's bed and he was crying I walked on over to his bed and laid down beside him. He still didn't stop crying so I wrapped my arm around his waist. Sandule finally calmed down and snuggled in my chest.