The Ditcher and the Ditchie

Why We Met
                        "You two know each other?" Mrs. Lee said, giving Hoya a glare. "Well.... Sort of.... Recently" I said. "Well that means you two will have no trouble getting along I suppose?"  "I guess....." When I actually made eye contact with the people around me, some we're laughing and whispering things I couldn't make out. Gosh. What y people. Mrs. Lee told me once again to sit beside him, so I did.  "Heyyy new girl! Now we're math buddies! Isn't that great?" Hoya said and winked. HOW CAN HE ACT SO CAUSAL WHEN HE JUST DITCHED ME? SEOUL IS A DANGEROUS CITY WITH OUT THE GAURD OF OTHERS! I COULD HAVE BEEN ! Why the he'll does he have to be so cute when he winks? Why should I care? I gave him a glare and turned my desk slightly in the other direction.  "Did I do something wrong?" Hoya said with a confused look. I ignored him.  It's called tough love. For the whole class period he didn't really say anything, so I thought our talking for the rest of the year was done.  I was wrong.                   Once the bell rang I sat up and went out the hallway. I took out my schedule that was given to me by the front office. I have English next, I was trying to find it but as everyone cleared the hallways I was left alone. Ugh >.< I'm lost. Again. At least this time I'm in the school....  "Hey! New girl!" +_+ Hoya?? I turn around to see no one was behind me. All of the sudden something pulled my arm. No wait that isn't something. ITS SOMEONE.  "THE ING HELL?? LET GO OF ME!!" I screamed. "Shhhh! Be quite, or you'll make me look bad!" He whispered in my ear. Look bad?? He's trying to me. He's going to look bad!  He spun me around to face him. It was Hoya "Lost?" He asked. "No! I'm just looking around!"~~ "Okay good, 'cause I wasn't going to show you where English is" How did he know what class I was trying to find? Why did he just try to me if he's just going to ditch me?? "Why did you grab me if your not even going to help me find my class?!" I snapped. "Ahh so you are lost!" He replied. "I never said 'lost'! I'm just making a point of why would you try to someone you've just met??" I snapped. Wait... Did I just scream out he was trying to me in the whole school?  "I wasn't trying to you! I was trying to get your attention!" He snapped back "To get someone's attention can be someone!" Are we fighting about ? You would think Korean boys would be innocent but where's a whistle when you need one?! "Well maybe I'll use that strategy sometime" He pulled his face closer to mine. "Except, you can't call it when the girl you're is willing" He whispered. WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY?!?! I WOULD NEVER HAVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM!! DOES HE JUST GO UP TO ANY RANDOM GIRL AND TALK ABOUT HOW THEY CAN DO IT?! My jaw was hanging(again) what was I supposed to say?? He had a smile on his face as if saying'I win' HE DOES NOT WIN! That's why I was shocked when he still had a smile on his face when I slapped him! "I WOULD NEVER HAVE WITH YOU IN A MILLION YEARS!" I screamed so loud that I'm sure everyone would come from their classes to check it out. But the halls were still empty. "SHHH YOU WANNA GET US KILLED?!" He covered my mouth to keep me quite. That worked up to the point where I bit him. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Hoya said which he was on his knees blowing on his hand. How does blowing on it make it better?? It's not like I set him on fire.  "I couldn't talk while you were covering my mouth so I wanted you to let go. And you did so I feel a little better now" I said with a smile on my face. Aha! Pay back!  "Okay how about we start over?" Said Hoya.  "Fine. This doesn't mean I'm going to like it though" I said "Okay I'm Hoya. Nice to meet you. Would you like me to show you to class?" He said with his hand out. "Hi my name is Stephanie. It was weird to meet you. I'm fine, I'd rather choke" I took his hand and smiled. I let go of his hand and walked in the other direction. Thank god that conversation is over. What the he'll is wrong with him? He got way to close to me. Do Korean boys innocent new girls in empty hallways? And what was up with making him look bad? He looks bad all the time, I'm making it worse by trying to defend myself of in school ? I'm just glad I survived. I took out my schedule again. I walked to the left side of the hallway to find English. Room 114. It wasn't long till I noticed someone behind me. I turned around. It was Mr. . "How long have you've been following me?" I asked. "Well you're going the wrong direction" He replied. I walked faster to get away from him. Then I noticed he wasn't following me, he went another direction. Is that the way to class? Maybe because all the numbers up here are in the 600's. I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm going to follow the little motherer. I caught up to him quicker than I did this morning... We were tied against each other in the same direction, he finally he headed to a class door that said 114. We both ran to the door and struggled to get in with us both pushing each other out of the way( how old are we?). We both stumbled in, to land on the floor. I quickly stood up. "Im so sorry I'm late!" I said to the teacher. It was a short man who was about the same height as me who was teaching the class. "Ahh I don't recognize you. You must be the new girl. Stephanie is it?" The man said "Yes! I got kinda lost...." I said embarrassed. It took me awhile to remember Hoya was right next to me. Everybody was whispering his name and mine. Once again. What y people.  "Well you must have been an hour lost, why didn't you ask the front office?"He asked me puzzled. "Ahhh ummm......." I totally went blank.... What the hell do I say? That's when Hoya jumped in front of me. I could see a little light bulb form on the top of his head... I need to smash it! "No she wasn't lost, she was ditching with me." Hoya said to him. The whole class started to laugh. WHAT DITCH?! I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN LATE TO CLASS LET ALONE DITCH! Does he mean he ditches me?  "Well if that's the case both of you have detention. Since this is a Friday and I'd like to come home and rest, you both can help each others butts out of bed on Saturday morning. 6 am. Now both of you go out in the hallway, class is about to end." He smirked. WHY IS HE SMILING?!? THIS IS ALL HOYAS FAULT! WHY DO I GET DETENTION??!!! I tried to reason with this teacher. "But..." I said "There are no butts in this class, you are new, and you have lots to learn" He glared at me. WHAT AN TEACHER! Its my first day give me a break!  He made us go back out in the hallway, all the kids in the class I could here laughing in the background. Hoya was just whistling a toon when we got out the hallway. He turned to me. "Guess like we got a date tomorrow" He said leaning into my face. He was so close! He smelled really good though... Like... Like.... Something amazing. After I got back to my senses and noticed how CLOSE he was, anger came rushing back and my handprints was almost clearly seen left on his face. I felt a little better. "Ouch! Talk about tough love" he said. Haha he read my thoughts...  Then the bell rang and I walked off with him standing there. I know he'll be back though. I mean I just ditched him... He's soon gonna come back and ditch me.