New Girl

Why We Met
My family told me they were sending me off to Seoul. I don't know how I was supposed to respond after such a shock. Korea? Seoul Korea?? I live in freaking North Carolina! What about my friends? I've never even left the state but a few times, and not to go way overseas! My friends! How am I going to fit in, in a foreign country?? I know some Korean but Ill stutter and be embarrassed! Why are we moving anyway?? Well... Shouldn't I be happy? I've always wanted to go to Korea for the boys. OMG THE BOYS! What if I see my favorite idols from like Big Bang, Teen Top, or OMG UKISS! I would so diee if I were to see them! Now it's like I can't wait! But to imagine the odds of that happening, why should I even bother?                                                   *** We just got into our new house in Seoul. It's nice and roomy. I like it better than our old house, maybe because I just saw a hot Asian guy walk by... But I'm just thinking that. What I'm really anxious about though... Is that school starts tomorrow! How will I make one minute without totally embarrassing myself? I mean I don't know anybody! In class I'll be lost by them speaking too fast!  By the time I got into bed I couldn't sleep the whole night. I received my school uniform. It's weird wearing a uniform... Mine is way to loose on me and smells funny. Does everybody else feel that way when they put on their uniform for the first time? Well I hope that's it. When I stepped out the door I got butterflies in my belly. How will I survive a whole year when I can barley step out of my own house?? Before I left I said goodbye to by mom "Moooommm Im leaving now!" "Okay! Have a nice day at school honey and try to make new friends!" "Yeah right" I mumbled. My mom gave me a glare,"What was that?" "Nothing I'll try my best, k?" "Thats what I thought! Bye have a great day!" Then... I was out the door. I don't even really know how to get to this place. All my mom did was give me a map and sent me off. I mean who gives a 16 year old a map of Seoul and just expect them to find the place? Well it says it's a 5 minute walk to get there so it can't be that far.                                              *** 30 minutes later WHERE THE HELL IS THIS PLACE?!?! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR 30 MINUTES AND STILL HAVE BEEN GOING IN CIRCLES!! GOOGLE DIRECTIONS ARE OFFICIALLY ED UP. MAYBE I should just ask for directions? The bell might ring any minute now!  Genus idea*! Go follow a high school student! This pops into my head because of this extremely hot boy running in a direction. I could only see the back of his head while he was running, but he was my only option considering no one is out here(they must all be in class like good kids =_=) So I might as well follow him. So I ran in his direction. I probably look like a stalker running after a complete stranger but I gotta. Damn he's fast, I could barley catch up to him! So that's when I had to get him to slow down. "Hey!" I shouted. Nothing happened. He just kept running like a little motherer. "HEYYYY I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!!" No answer. Okay. Playing rough I see. All I wanted were ing directions! Geez! "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY IM TALKING TO YOU!!" That's when he finally stopped and turned at me. My face was so flushed I could be mistaken for a fire hydrant. His face was soft while his pants were sagging. Would it be a bad time to tell someone we don't want to see the full moon? Well maybe in a different situation I'll save for another time. "WHAT?" Uhh ohh... He sounded pissed...." Umm I was just wondering if you knew where the high school was? Sorry for yelling" He came up to me a little closer.... Even though there was a foot between the two of us... I could barley breath. "Yeah. I do. Are you a new girl? I haven't seen you around before" "Yeah... I am new. What's why I don't know how to get the school. My name is Stephanie by the way. Could you by any chance show me how to get there, 'cause I'm kinda lost...."  " My name is Hoya. It's nice to meet you. Well.... Good luck finding your way to the school" Hoya said. Then he just ran into a whole different direction. THE. ING. HELL!?!?!???? Why did he just walk off like that?!?! Hoya... That name sounds familiar.... Like I've heard it somewhere... But I can't think of that now since he just left me jaw hanging by myself! That's it. I'll just get my mom to drive me @_@                                                  *** When I finally reached the school an hour late that was right from the corner from my house (dumb much?) the class room I was sent to was already in 2nd period and in the middle of class. Knocking on the door was a challenge... Because when the teacher opened the door my heart was pounding! It was a woman. She greeted me with,"Annyeong! Welcome to Mathematics II! We are very happy for you to be here! Introduce yourself to the class!" I hesitated and didn't dare meet eyes with anybody else. "A-annyeong my name I-is Stephanie. Nice to meet you all" " What nice name! My name is Mrs. Lee and you can have a seat right next to Hoya" I looked over to where she was pointing. There he was! That boy who totally ditched me! Bastard, what did he think he was doing?!? When I met his eyes though... My heart skipped a beat. "Yo! Long time no see new girl!" he said.