Back in Seoul

The Person I Miss

I left my things in my hotel room and decided that instead of being shut in all day in there, I should just go out and enjoy my free time. I took my sunglasses and headed to this café I used to go when I was younger. 

I opened the door of the café and smelled the sweet aroma of coffee. I took a seat, preferably giving my back to the clients so they wouldn't recognize me. A woman later came and took my order. 

"I'll be right back with your order, sir." She walked towards another client.

I took my phone and opened the message of Yoona, my girlfriend.

See you today at 8? ♥ -Yoona

Sure ;)     I replied

A loud crash shut everyone up in the café. A couple of guys walked over to the waitress and helped her picking up the broken pieces of glass from the floor then they helped her up. She apologized to everyone in the café and disappeared from there looking down. 

"Here's your order, sir." The waitress who attended me before came back with my order and placed it on the table. "If you need anything else let me know."

I smiled at her and she left.

As I drank my coffee in peace I looked around the café. Nothings have changed, the colorful sticky notes people hang in one of the walls of the place is still full and it looks brighter. The wall in the right still has the brown tree which leaves blossomed. I kept staring at the tree and then stood up and walked over to it. I looked for the paper I hang in the tree. I came here with a friend of mine long ago, I wrote in the paper that I wanted to become a celebrity and I did. Finally, I found the little white paper and pull it off. Mission accomplished. 

I saved the little paper in my wallet when I noticed another piece of paper falling. I picked it up and read what was written in it. 

Best Friends Now & Forever

Seung Gi & Ara 

There was an arrow with a heart on the tip next to the girl's name. I looked at it surprised. Who is Ara? She is probably a fan of mine. I smiled and saved the piece of paper in my wallet.

I finished my coffee and walked out of the café with that little piece of paper with me.