Good News!

The Person I Miss

It was late and I was still working in the café. After breaking those dishes and apologizing to everyone I just stood in the counter, I was worried of what the boss would tell me, but he didn't yell at me. He just told to clean the mess and to get rid of what I've broken, although I could see he was upset. I guess he didn't scold me because of my father's death. He probably thought that I was still sensible so he just let it go. 

I was the last employee in the café; I was just waiting for a couple to leave. I arranged the seats and cleaned the tables. I closed the door with the key my boss had given me and saved it my pocket. I put on my earpods and played some songs. 

I arrived to my apartment safe and sound. I took off my jacket, then my earpods and finally my shoes. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking for me and my boyfriend. After a couple of minutes, I heard the door opening.

"Jagiya, I'm home." Soo Hyun said leaving his keys in the counter. "Need any help?" 

He placed his arms around my and kissed my cheek. I smiled and with the spoon poke his cheek until his lips. He touched his cheek with his index finger and brought it to his mouth. 

"It's good. Why don't you try it?" 

Without any notice, he spoon me around and gave me a sweet kiss. We broke apart and he just kept staring into my eyes. Thinking that it was over I turned around but he took hold of my arm and made me face him. He lower his gaze to my lips and then up to my eyes. I stood there frozen while he came closer and closer. He placed his hand on my cheek while the other one was still on my waist. His soft lips finally touched mine, the movement was slow but I didn't care. 

"Not now..." I said between kisses.

"Why not?"

"I'm...making dinner." 

He stopped kissing me and broke apart. He laughed and turned off the stove. 

"We can have dinner later." He smirked and so did I. "Shall we?"

I giggled and he took me by the hand to our room before kissing me again.


"I missed you so much, oppa." Yoona said. 

We decided to go for a walk after dinner. She sure had a lot of things to tell me about, especially about our wedding. I proposed to her before I left and she gladly accepted. There are six months left 'till our wedding. She said she has already found the perfect dress and can't wait for me to see it. 

"Then show me." I .

She made a pouty face and said that I'll have to wait 'till our wedding day. I didn't want to think about our wedding right now, it made me nervous so I just changed the topic.

We talk about other stuff until we finally got to my car. I opened the door for her and then got in. Yoona was telling me about the lipstick fight between Sunny and Tiffany and how she almost fell during a rehearsal. There wasn't much I could tell her about my trip or how my day went. During my trip I just stayed in my hotel room and I only went out if it was really necessary. Nothing special happened today, finding that piece of paper was kind of weird but it's not something important or something I should worry about since it could've been any fan of mine, writing what was written on the paper. 

I left Yoona at her house and stayed a bit just to greet her parents.

I drove back to my new apartment with my luggage in the trunk. I took it out of the trunk, a suitcase in each hand.

I walked over to the elevator a bit fast before it closed. A man with dark hair and slanted eyes stopped the elevator doors from closing. I thanked him and walked in

"You’re new in the building?" He asked. I nodded.

The elevators door opened and he walked out giving me a bit of space so I could come out. I walked over to my apartment and the man was beside me.

"So, you are the new tenant? I'm Kim Soo Hyun I live right next door with my girlfriend. Nice to meet you, Mr...."

"Seung Gi, just call me Seung Gi." I tried to smile at the man with the big smile in his face.

"If you need anything let us know. Good Night, Seung Gi." 

He opened the door to his apartment, I could hear how he called to his girlfriend that he was home. He did seem like a nice man.