se7en's love

se7en's love [one-shot]

It was raining really hard. You were playing tennis with the wall.

"I don't think you should be doing that while it's raining. You know you could hurt yourself doing that."

"Well, sometimes, doing something dangerous that makes adrenaline surface is just what a person needs. At least, that's what I want," you said

"The tennis courts are going to close soon. Let's go home."

My thoughts suddenly wind to a stop at these words and I catch the tennis ball I was whacking against the side of the white school walls.

"Did you need something Se7en?" I asked He smiles as he slides one hand into his pocket, his other slender hand holding a black umbrella above his head. He is wearing his dark faded jeans and a white wife beater and, unlike him, his clothes is nice and dry.

"Let's go home," he repeats

"I don't think I want to go home quite yet," I respond carefully, turning back to the wall that I can never beat. Se7en laughs and I never hear him leave as I continue to play against the wall. From time to time, I see him still standing there watching me.

"You can never beat a wall."

I catch the ball, and take a few steady breaths. Closing my eyes, I raise my face to the gray and silver sky, allowing raindrops to beat down on my face.

"Let's go home," he whispers, his voice suddenly very close to me. The rain ceases to hit my face and I open my eyes to stare at a black umbrella.

"I can't go home," I mutter back, dropping my head to stare at the wet ground. I turn my racket back and forth in my hand, watching the rain bounce off of the frame onto the concrete.

"Then come home with me for a while. The guys will not be home until next week, so just stay in one of the rooms for as long as you like. You can just hide out there."

"Why would you do this for me?" I ask, noticing how sweet he smells.

"I don't want you to be sick, that’s all." Now he is pulling me towards the gates. Soon, my house came and passed until we reach his house (mansion-whatever...).

"Are you feeling better?" He asks as we walk into a plain white room with a single black-covered bed. Nodding, I cross my arms tightly across my chest, noticing the cool air that blows from the air conditioning.

"I'll be right back," he says while touching my back just slightly. He leaves me alone in the room to shiver from the cool air and from his gentle, feather-like touch. My stomach twists and turns as I try to forget the touch, but the more I try to forget, the more it embeds into my mind.

I've known se7en and the guys since were little. (Well our parents knew each other then we met.) We've somehow ended doing what we wanted. He would sing and dance, while I play tennis. We've rarely see each other, but we talk on the phone when neither of us was busy.

When we first met I suppose we considered each other friends. Over time we started getting to know each other. Then I met Big Bang and the other guys, Seungri was a weird cute kid, I saw him as a kid brother I guess.

"Here, I think these should fit," he says happily as he comes in behind me. I jump a little and turn around in the same movement, hoping he didn't notice me jump. He's holding out black shorts(boxers) and a black t-shirt and I take them carefully, trying not to touch him.

"Thank you, Se7en."

"I didn't know we had to be so polite," he teases me while putting emphasis on the word 'polite'. I manage to smile a bit while looking over at a picture of Se7en and the YG boys at the beach.

"I think everyone loves you more than you can imagine," I say while turning back to him. I almost die of a heart attack as I see his shocking eyes staring back at me. My breath comes back to me slowly and I laugh sarcastically under my breath. His smile fades away and he tilts his head, his face full of questions.

"Do you know how easily you dazzle girls? I swear..." I mutter while placing the clothes in the desk, motioning towards the door. He doesn't move.

"Come now, I'm going to change. Unless you want me to change in front of you, then stay right there," I say while placing my hands on my hips, glaring at him

"Am I dazzling you now?" he asks, his voice reaching a new low. Gulping, I nod slowly as I try to move my eyes away. He smirks at me and takes a step toward me. I take a step back and bump into the rolling chair, falling into it. I scream as I swirl across the floor before slamming against the bed and I fall back against the not-able-to-roll sheets. He chuckles for a while and then bursts into a loud annoying laughter as I groan, glaring up at the ceiling.

"In answer in your question earlier, I had no idea I dazzled girls like that. But damn, it's fun," he says while leaning against the doorframe, little tears coming to his eyes. I growl while sitting up, pushing the rolling chair back to its place.

"I'm sorry, it's just hilarious. Are you alright?" He asks while smiling. Glaring, I shove him out the door and slam it in his face. Leaning against the door, I let my grin spread across my face, not being able to hold it back any longer.

"Alright then," he mumbles on the other side of the door and his footsteps fade in the direction of his room. Sighing, I strip down and then change into the strange, yet sweet smelling clothes. A grin stays stuck on my face the whole time and remains there as I search for his room, finding it exactly where it was one year ago when I last came here to his home that he shares with the others.

"In answer to your question earlier, I'm fine," I say while walking in, mocking his statement prior to his leave. I blink as he pulls a white beater over his head, hiding his stomach that was visible just seconds ago.

"Fan service," I sing sarcastically as he raises his eyebrows at me. Dragging my fingers along the edge of his night table, I grin at the thought of 'fan service' and my friends' opinions of it.

"You are twisted," he replies while sitting down on his bed with grace I wish I could steal. Our eyes lock as I continue to trace random objects around his room, until my fingers find something rubbery, making it hard to drag my fingers across. I break my gaze from his soft face, glad his eyes aren't open to stop me, and I find myself examining a photo book.

"Ah, those are just some old photos. They're not the important," he says while jumping up. The black cover is already in my hand before he can cross the remaining space between us and I giggle as I look down at the first page. I glance at his eyes that are staring down at the pictures, a tint of light pink coming to his cheeks. His gaze flicks to mine and I wait for his eyes to bombard me with amazement, however they remain simple like a child's.

"You were cute when you were little... taking baths... naked," I taunt, grinning with excitement as I look at the next few pictures. One is his birthday and he had cake on his nose.

I flip through the first few pages until I end up coming to the elementary age, noting his sister's appearance a few times and, slowly, less of them.

He sits beside me and I glance over at him, almost choking on butterflies that swirl up to my throat. He's leaning closer to me, trying to get a better look at a picture, and his hair smells so good.

"I think that was my first week or so at YG," he says while smiling a bit, his eyes still open with curiosity. Smiling myself, I squint while leaning over the book and catch a glimpse of him running towards the building with a frantic look on his face.

"You must really like photography," I whisper while leaning on my forearms, letting the silence of the house fill my ears as I turn the page silently.

"It keeps me keep the memories I have forgotten," he whispers and I nearly jolt back from the nearness of his voice, even though it was near inaudible. Turning the page again, I giggle as I point to a picture in the middle of the page.

"That was the week after you and I introduced ourselves, because our parents wanted us to meet with each other," I say.

"Remember the party that they held when we met each other?" he asks.

"Oh yeah, my friend wanted to give a cupcake at Teddy but instead Taebin rushed over to get the cupcake like a 7 years old wanting candy instead," I say while nodding, turning the page again. I scan the next page and reach for the next page when his hand is suddenly covering mine. Raising my eyebrows, I turn to see his half smiling face.

"I think that's enough pictures looking," he says while drawing my hand away. If I wasn't a curious person, I don't think I would have pulled away, but I did. I turn the page quickly before he can grab my hand again. My gaze falls on a whole page full of little black-haired girls playing tennis. I gasp, tracing my fingers on the pictures lightly and look at all of the different angles and expressions I have.

"These are all me..." I mutter, turning the page eagerly. He groans and walks behind me somewhere, his bed making a pad noise when he sits down. I continue to gaze in awe as the pictures progress and I become older, my hair grows longer, and then suddenly shortens, my face thins out, and my legs grow longer.

"I don't have any pictures of myself except for a few school pictures, since my dad is the drunk he is... It's like you're my family se7en," I whisper, turning towards him. His hand is supporting his head as he looks at the floor, no emotion crossing his face. Out of nowhere, he suddenly looks up with anger in his eyes.

"I'm more like a stalker and you call me family!? What the hell is wrong with you?" He shouts as he stands up in one swift movement. My eyes widen as shock overcomes me. I back into the desk as he approaches me.

"Don't those pictures scare you in the least bit?" he asks

"I don't think you're a stalker," I mutter, trying to avert my eyes, but failing. He laughs sadistically, almost at himself, and slams both hands on either side of the table behind me.

"Do I scare you when I act like this!? Did you know I could act like this?!" He asks, sounding sick of himself. My eyebrows knit together and I push against the table, trying to make room between us. He just inches closer.

"I'm glad you're finally showing who you really are. I've always wondered what you're really like when you're alone and not around your fans or friends," I retort back, searching for an answer to my retaliation

"I should have told you how I felt, not taken pictures of you and drawn you and dream about you constantly," he says, his voice getting lower and softer. His eyes close and he drops his head onto my shoulder.

"You were just shy and didn't understand yourself what you felt," I whisper, letting my hand glide up to his face before my mind even registers I'm doing it. He raises his head to stare down at me again, my hand gently touching the side of his cheek.

"My feelings... do you want to know my feelings?" He asks, while placing once of his hands on top of my roaming hand, pressing it against his cheek. I nod as I take a slow breath, his eyes staring at the wall behind me before looking back to my own eyes.

"You had me at hello," he kisses me palm," and my heart would never slow down around you," he kisses my fingers," even when you were halfway across the room." He lips trail lightly across my forearm, his eyes never leaving mine. "No matter what changed," his nose gently brushes against my shoulder," you always looked beautiful to me. When you cut your hair," his lips brush my hairline, just above my ear," I wanted to have one lock you cut off just to smell your floral fragrance. When your body changed," his nose trails along my cheekbones, barely touching my skin," you become a woman that I desperately wanted."

"I felt as if I was frozen in time, not growing or changing, and there you were, shifting every second of every minute. Every part of my being longed to be with you, to touch your lengthening hair or to brush your growing legs," his voice becomes rougher as his lips whisper against my skin and his hands gently brush against my legs. My stomach tightens with butterflies and my head spins as I try to remember which way is up.

"Every second of every minute, I wanted to be with you more and more, because you are beautiful and you are lovely. You are sweet and you are intelligent. I would hear of another guy talk of you and jealousy would take over my body in waves, jealousy not even the freedom of singing could sometimes make me forget you."

"You don't know how long I've wanted to have you here, sitting on my desk, just so I could do this," he whispers, his eyes finally closing as his lips find mine, sending sparks along my skin. His lips are soft, but they caress mine with aggression and yearning from years of waiting.

"I love you," he whispers, breaking this passionate kiss long enough for me to breathe and then his lips are on mine again. I pull back first this time and hold his face in my hands, looking deeply into his warm brown eyes.

"I love you too and I'm sorry," I whisper, kissing his jawbone.

"I'm sorry for making you wait," I add, kissing the edge of his lip. He chuckles and shakes his head, his eyes boring into mine.

"You are worth the wait. Besides, we have all the time to make up for lost time," he whispers, his lips capturing mine again. I break it for the last time just to whisper one thing in his ear.

"So is this the meaning of "Se7en's Love?"

THE END LOL

===================

Check out my other SE7EN oneshots! Please leave comments!

--> at SE7EN (oneshot)

--> When you Fainted in My Arms (oneshot)