Kajima!

Kajima!

two sets of angry steps on wood were heard as the owner of those feet made his way to the front door only to be stopped by a hand on the door handle.

"Don't go"

But that wouldn't work this time.

Not this time.

Every other time the younger male would have just smiled and pretended nothing happened but not this time not with what he saw.

"Why would you care if I stay or go? "He softly spoke to the other " ......You seemed to be having a grand time anyway with that one model at the party...."He tried not to speak too much as he felt tears well up inside of him again.

"Model? We are just friends Tao! Nothing more I promise you!"He took the younger man by his shoulders turning him away from the door, the younger one had his eyes fixated on the floor the entire time. "Tao...look at me.."

He shook his head.

"Look at me...."

After a brief moment of silence the younger male looked up at him, eyes bloodshot from all the crying" I saw it.....you two were kissing.."

"Kissing? "Raising a brow he tried to think back if something like that actually happened or not, Tao making his way back to his room.

As he thought hard about what happened, it came back to him.

The model had kissed him, but only because she was a tad tipsy, Kris had laughed it off back then as a silly accident but never thought Tao would have seen it, he felt the blood run cold in his veins as saw Tao walk towards the front door again but this time with a big bag that seemed to be stuffed with all his clothes.

" Where are you going?"

"Leaving...you and your model girlfriend have fun."

As Tao reached for the door again Kris grabbed his wrist to stop him "She's not my girlfriend"

Tao couldn't do it anymore...he felt himself break down as the tears forced their way out of his eyes."Then why...why did you kiss her?" 

Kris wrapped his other arm around Tao, pulling him close"I didn't...she kissed me...I was angry but she was tipsy so there was little I could do, I can't get angry at a tipsy girl, so I just laughed in hopes that it would be forgotten and swept under the rug...I dind't know it would end up as front page news on the tabloids, I didn't even know press was allowed at the party....but I know one thing.....I don't want you to walk out that door and leave everything we have."

"What are you saying?'

"I'm saying......I love you....don't go.."

 

THe end

A/N: Sorry for this piece of trash I had something in my head and I wrote it down a quick drabble if you will