Le Story

I love you too Pabo but this is getting embarrassing

 

   Woohyun woke up cold, looking at the bedside where his lover was usually sleeping at this time of night. He sighed and walked out of the room to see Sunggyu hunched over the table with a cup of tea looking dead tired. He walked over and wrapped his arms around the older man, resting his head on the others shoulder with a soft sigh.

   “why aren’t you in bed my love?” he smiled and nuzzled the man’s neck as he buried his face in it, just breathing in the scent of the other man. “I missed you.” Sunggyu sighed softly and relaxed back into the other mans arms, just relaxing against the firm chest.

   “I’m sorry.” He mumbled, placing a shocked expression on Woohyun’s face. “I’m so sorry” Sunggyu turned slightly on the chair to be able to look at his lover. “I never should have yelled at you, I shouldn’t have gotten jealous. Of course you and Dongwoo should be able to hug on stage, just because you do doesn’t mean you’re cheating on me does it? So, so I had no right to get upset and I’m really sorry, I just, I just love you so much I don’t know what to do without you.”

   Woohyun heaved a heavy sigh as he ran his fingers through Sunggyu’s hair. “I already told you it’s okay baby, me and Dongwoo aren’t interested in each other like that. You know as well as I do that Howon is the only man he wants, he’s not you… and you’re the only one I ever want Kim Sunggyu, you’re amazing, you make my heart complete. You’re the sun and the moon that lights up both my day and nights, just thinking about a life without you is unbearable and I never want to face that reality. You’re my personal star.”

   “Yah Nam Woohyun…” Sunggyu looked up at him with a blush. Woohyun just chuckled and ran his fingers over the elder’s cheek. How the man could be so adorable was beyond him. He sighed softly and traced the face of the older boy’s face that he loved so much.

   “You’re stunning, gorgeous, amazing and wonderful, you make me smile and you always make me feel like home is the best place to be.” Woohyun stared into the other man’s eyes. “Without you my existence is meaningless and boring, I need you like a tree needs water, like a bird needs to fly, like the moon needs the sun to shine. Without you I’m just an empty shell with no emotions, with you I can take on the world.”

   Sunggyu just stared at the man as he obviously wasn’t done with this long praise of his. “You’re the reason I wake up in the morning..” Sunggyu just slapped his hands over Woohyun’s lips.

   “If I let you continue you’re going to go on about this forever aren’t you?” The man sighed. “I love you too pabo but this is getting embarrassing..”  he felt Woohyun’s pout against his hand and knew the other man was sad over not being allowed to continue, but the last time Sunggyu let him finish his long rant about why he loved Sunggyu, Woohyun had talked for an hour if not more.  He leaned closer to the other man to distract the younger man with when he heard a low chuckle and turned around to see Myungsoo leaning against the door frame with a smirk his phone up, obviously recording what he saw.

   “Why did you stop hyung? This was becoming some great blackmail.” Myungsoo pouted at Sunggyu, making Woohyun stare at the other before glaring at the phone in his hands.

   Woohyun looked back at Sunggyu with a big pout; he hated being interrupted by the other members. Even as Sunggyu smiled at him Woohyun kept the pout on his face and just looked back at the other. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes at the other and moved on to kiss his lips softly, wrapping his arms around the others neck to keep him from moving away.

   “I love you.” Woohyun murmured between the kisses, enjoying the way Sunggyu’s soft lips felt against his. “You’re magical, and your lips are so soft..” he smiled slightly in victory as Sunggyu kept kissing him. He cupped Sunggyu’s face with one hand while keeping the kiss sweet and loving before he broke it murmuring against the other’s lips. “let’s go back to bed love.”

   Sunggyu nodded and followed as Woohyun pulled him to the bedroom and over to the bed with a small smile playing over his lips, his eyes trailing over the others body. When Woohyun pulled him into the bed he cuddled up to the other man, resting his head on the others chest with a soft sigh as he drew lazy circles over the others abdomen.