→ Let's Meet The Wanjeonhan Couple ♥ .

We Got A Baby!

| Episode One: Let's Meet The Wanjeonhan Couple |

"Stand by me
Guard over me
Because I am still clumsy in love."
-SHINee, Stand By Me

████████████████████████████████████

"Annyeongsaeyo! Welcome to We Got A Baby!" The hosts greeted the cameras, bowing politely.

"This will be our first official episode of season one of We Got A Baby!" Rina exclaimed.

"We're your hosts, the infinite fireball Lee Mika!"

"Leader Onew!" He smiled brightly.

"And the overdramatic weirdo, Oh Ri Na!"

They all sat down in their comfy looking MC chairs. The set was beautifully designed. The backround was a nice, clean white color and everything was designed in a wedding style.

"Today, all of the main couples of the show will be introduced to each other." Mina read off her MC cards.

"But first, we have a couple of guests in the studio! Let's introduce all of them!" Onew said, clapping his hands as the line of 2 people came into the set.

"All of these people have some sort of connection with one of the people that will be appearing in this show." Rina explained.

"Let's introduce them one by one. The first guest is no other than Ok Jin Hee!" Mika exclaimed.

"Annyeongsaeyo! I'm Ok Jin Hee." She smiled, bowing before she took her seat next to Rina. She was a well known actress, appearing in the dramas such as Boys Over Flowers, Golden Bride, and many more. She is an incredible role model to any young girls, since they look up to her.

Rina asked, "The person you know, is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a girl, and she's just made her debut." She grinned, obviously feeling proud of her friend.

"Here is our second guest, Super Junior's Leeteuk!" Mika introduced him and he shook her hand.

"Hello, I am here to spill dirty secrets about the people I know that will appear on this show." Leeteuk said, giving an evil smile.

"Oh! You know more than two people on this show?" Onew asked with horrible acting skills.

"Don't act so suprised, Onew-ah, I'm sure a lot of other people know who they are." He laughed.

"The people you know, are they both boys or girls?"

"Actually, one is a boy and the other is a girl." He answered.

"Oh! Could it be Y-Lai-sshi?"

He just stared at the camera, not intending to answer Mika's question.

"OKAY, well," Mika said, with excitement. "Are we ready to see how our couples met? I am pretty excited myself! Some of them seem really compatible with each other, but others, not so much. I want to see their reactions as they meet each other!"

"I'm sorry, but does Mika-sshi always talk this much?" Leeteuk asked, joking around with her.

"Yes," Onew sighed. "After a while, you just start to hear a buzzing sound."

"YAH-"

"Here is our start to our first episode!" Rina said, before Onew and Mika started to argue again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking out of the back doors of a music station, the members of Super Junior were walking to their van to take them back to their dorms. The crew of We Got a Baby has showed up, and a couple of members have noticed the cameras.

"Oh! Is this for that new show?" Y-Lai asked, pondering the camera and the crew. "We Got a Baby, right? I hope to be on the show! Please put me on there!" She giggled, not knowing that she would be able to meet her husband soon.

"Yuni-ah!" Leeteuk called her by her real name, and she quickly scuttled to him. "You'll have to take the other van by yourself, apparently they brought the smaller van, so not everyone can fit into one."

"What?" She whispered loudly. "Oppa, you know I don't like being alone. Why did you guys pick me? Why not anyone else?"

"Because we voted, Yuni-ah."

He walked away from her and got into the van that was filled with the other members of Super Junior.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The scene changed to the interview, and it was Eunhyuk.

How did you feel about leaving Y-Lai behind?

"Omo," He exclaimed. "I felt so bad, really. Yuni-ah and myself are really close with each other, and I know she doesn't like being left alone with nobody with her. But, I knew where she was going, and that she was going to be safe."

He was referring to the horrible event that happened before debut with Y-Lai. While she was a trainee, she was friends with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk then. While walking home one night, she was cornered in a dark alley by 4 girls. They brutally beat her up and she broke 3 rips, fractured her leg, and bruised her entire body. Ever since then, she was afraid of being alone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh! Then how did you feel about leaving Y-Lai-sshi behind, Leeteuk?" Mina asked with curiousity.

"I felt very sad. I knew what happened in her past and I hate when she feels scared or is in pain. She is like my real dongsaeng, and I care about her and also my other members." He answered with emotion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the van left the parking area, Y-Lai turned and looked at the camera and crew. She quietly walked up to the camera and whispered, "Can you guys come with me?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Was this your original plan?

"Our original plan was to leave Yuni-ah alone and she would ask the crew to come along with her. And luckily, it worked!"

Do you have any words for Y-Lai and her husband?

"Myself and the other members wish her the best! She deserves someone good, and the guy is lucky to be her husband. She is really great and sweet, she is great with kids. I don't expect any problems. But, Yuni-ah, if you have any problems, just give us a call!" He ended with a smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next scene was in the car, the camera pointing at Y-Lai. She was sitting in the seat comfortably, and she was looking out the window. The car was on the street of the dorms of Super Junior, and she was expecting to be dropped off here, but the car zoomed past them.

"Oh! Ahjussi, you missed the dorms." She told him with concern in her voice.

"We're going somewhere else, Y-Lai-sshi." The PD told her.

"Oh..." Her voice traveled off, and she was suddenly in her dream land.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"How did you feel about that scene, Jin Hee?" Mika asked.

"I felt sorry for her." She said. "I know what happened in her past, and she looked really scared. But I think she knows she will be appearing in the show or something." she laughed.

"She gets it from me. My sneakiness." Leeteuk added.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The car stopped and she suddenly had woken up from daydreaming. She looked out the window and gasped.

"Seoul tower? Why are we here?" Y-Lai questioned with curiosity in her voice.

"Follow the instructions, Y-Lai-shii." The PD told her, handing her a card with a heart on it.

She stepped out of the car and read the card.

Reading outloud, she read, "Here is the beginning of your long journey on the show, 'We Got a Baby'. Climb all the way up to the top of the Seoul Tower to meet your husband, and soon after, you will meet your baby you will be taking care of." She read over the card ten times, but still felt confused.

"I'm... I'm appearing on this show?" She told herself, in shock.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

On the top of Seoul Tower, there was a guy, sitting on a chair at a table, with a little gray box in his hands. He looked nervous, and fiddled the tiny box in his hands.

As the camera zoomed it, you could clearly recognize the face. It was Lee Ki Kwang of B2ST!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What were you thinking at the time?

"Oh, jeeze," Ki Kwang answered. "I don't even remember. My heart was thumping so much and I was really nervous. Although I was so nervous, I was also happy to find out who my wife was going to be." He grinned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Y-Lai was about a couple of floors away from the top, and you could see she was also nervous, too. She ran her fingers through her hair and checked the elevators reflection.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Why were you so nervous?

"Well," Y-Lai sighed. "I think you would be nervous too if you were about to meet your husband. I wanted to make sure I looked good." She laughed. "I really wanted to impress this guy who was going to be my future husband."

What was on your mind?

"I thought about a lot, actually! Usually, being so nervous, my mind wouldn't have any thoughts. But as I was going up in the elevator, our song, No Other, came on and I thought it was going to one of the Suju oppas!" She exclaimed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She had finally reached to the top. She stuck her head out of the elevator door and quietly made her way out. Stopping at the window in front of her, she looked out at the amazing view of Seoul.

"Woah," she sighed. "This is amazing." She was mezmerized by the view, completely forgetting why she was even there.

On the other side of the floor, Ki Kwang was standing there, patiently waiting for his future wife. He hid the tiny box in his pocket and walked over to the side with the binoculars.

As he was walking down, he saw Y-Lai and gasped in shock.

"Oh! Sunbae!" He exclaimed, bowing politely to her and she jumped up a bit, shocked.

"KiKwang!" She grinned. "You're going to be my husband?"

"Well, if your here to meet him, then yes, I am your man." He smiled, and she couldn't help but smile back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

How did you feel when you saw that Ki Kwang was your husband?

"I was honetly REALLY shocked." She empathsized. "I worked with him a long time ago, but we haven't talked to each other since. I'm very glad that he will be my husband." She smiled, suddenly blushing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

How do you feel about Y-Lai being your wife?

"I'm so happy!" He exclaimed with the brightest smile we have ever seen. "I have always had an interest in her, and she's my ideal type. I'm very happy!" He exclaimed again, not taking his smile off his face.

"THANK YOU, PD, FOR PUTTING HER WITH ME!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Aw, he had a crush on her?" Mika said.

"How do you feel about Ki Kwang being your dongsaeng's husband?" Rina asked Leeteuk.

"Oh, very happy. He is a great kid. He has a lot of passion in the entertainment company and I hope he will put that much passion into taking care of our dongsaengie~"

And with that, their journey has began on We Got a Baby.

████████████████████████████████████

Ahahahaha. :D First chapter, how was it? ^^ I had to write my own couple first, since it was the easiest to write. I will be writing the Yoshi couple next chapter! :D

Working on my Sciene Project, latttaaa. :D

| simplyasiann |
| Oct 28, 2010 at 7:33 PM |