Part I

A Tutor's Kiss

Part I

" Oi! Park Chanyeol! Get up! It's already 3 in the afternoon!", the said boys mother shouted from downstairs as she held onto a spatula, waiting for her cheese and bacon omlette to cook.

 "It's only 3 mum, let me sleep longer", the giant groaned and hid his head under his pillow.

<<<<>>>>

Park Chanyeol was just like any other ordinary 19yr olds except the fact that his parents own over 20 companies in Asia, he got a Porsche for his sweet-sixteenth and that he has his own villa that is located in Jeju. He had all the fame and wealth that anyone could ask for but the problem is that he is extremely lazy and hard to control. That kid used to have ADHD when he was still a youngster but he eventually grew out of it but his immature and overly hyper attitude still makes people wonder if he actually did grow out of that disorder. Surprisingly his dymanic and showy self is what actually gets others to repsect him, well besides the fact that his family is filthy rich. 

<<<<>>>>

"Park Chanyeol i'm giving you 3 more seconds to get up or i'm gonna come get you myself!", she yelled again with her hands on her hips as she stood at the bottom of the stairs with a Doraemon apron wrapped around her waist.

"Urgh fine", he rolled his eyes and walked lazily towards his ensuite bathroom to brush his teeth.

<<<<>>>>

Chanyeol was known as the 'smiley creep' at his school but that didn't stop him from being one of the most popular brats along with four other prosperous lads who go by the names; Kim Jongin aka Kai (don't ask why, that kid has problems...serious ones), Oh Sehun (that brat never smiles except when he sees his beloved 'Luhannie'), Wu Yifan aka Kris (the fkin tall giant with in hairy eyebrows but is undeniably hot), Kim Jongdae (the one with rectangular eyebrows like wtf..). Although they are all evidently goodlooking but none of them, let me repeat, none of them has ever passed the 50% mark in any of their group assignments. Why? All because of Park Chanyeol. That kid is one lazy motherfker and has wasted all his time in playing video games instead of doing his homework and attempting to study for his tests. Its a shame, for Chanyeols' parents at least, since he is the only heir to the Park's Association, one of the most renown companies in Asia. 

<<<<>>>>

"CHANYEOL! CHANYEOL-AH~~~ CHANNIE~CHANNIEYEOLLIEEEE~~~", as the owner of the piercing voice came skipping up the long marble strairs of the Park residence. 

. Holy motherin' . What the is that thing doing in my house?!?! Chanyeol stared at his toothpaste foam covered face through the relfection of the mirror with horror. He could already feel the cold sweat dripping from his forehead as he hurriedly rinsed his mouth from all the white minty foam while mumbling incoherent words along the lines of:  bro, omg and I need to get the flying outta here. The tall teenager attempted to swiftly sneak out of his bathroom and back into his bedroom but was abruptly stopped by a certain boy that has the same cocky smirk he has plastered on is face everytime he catches Chanyeol trying to run away from him. The very boy that came skipping gleefully up into Chanyeol's room and disrupting his peaceful teeth-cleaning session. Oh how much I would like to slap that presumptous grin off of this midgets face. 

"Now, now, Channieyeollie~ where do you think you're going?",Baekhyun smirked with his two arms crossed in front of his chest as he sat crossed legged on Chanyeols' bed, making the said boy gulped loudly, knowing that he has once again succeeded in making the usual joyous and bratty Chanyeol all nervous and agitated.

<<<<>>>>

The Byun Baekhyun (or as Chanyeol likes to refer him to as 'The constant annoying motherer that likes it up his but is still undeniably gorgeous') that has been following Chanyeol around the school every day since the first year of high school is now in his house, in his room and currently sitting on his bed. Like WHAT THE ACTUAL . 

Don't get me wrong though, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were once friends in fact they used to be best buddies. They were recognized by many people and was known as The Inseperables. But that was a long time ago and how did The Inseperables come to an end you may ask? Well, that story's for another time so let's just focus on this story now shall we? 

<<<<>>>>

"W-what are y-you d-d-doing here B-byun?" he could literally feel his fingers trembing with fear. 

"Oh nothing much, just waiting for you to finish brushing your teeth", Baekhyun replied cockily with his hand stretched out as he inspected his perfectly shaped nails. 

"H-how did you know that I was brushing my teeth?" the younger of the two put his two hands on his hips and spoke with his head held up high as if he was trying to show that he wasn't afraid of Baekhyun, but of course the shorter male didn't buy it. Instead he stood up from his seat and made his way towards Chanyeol but not forgetting to sway his hips sensually as he walked making Chanyeol gulp loudly. Damn he's hot.

"This, honey", the smaller of the two smirked ily as he swept his thumb across the corner of Chanyeols' lips,removing the remaining toothpaste froam that the giant missed before the his thumb making sure to flicker his tongue more, causing the the cheeks and tips of Chanyeols ear to turn a deep shade of red. 

"Awww~ is our Chanyeollie blushing? How adorable~", Baekhyun teased and he squished the giants cheeks together, making his lips all pouty and kissable. Geez his lips are so pouty and cute.

"Stop! Stop calling me adorable! I'm not adorable! I am handsome, manly and don't forget se-" Chanyeol was cut off when he felt something soft on his lips. His eyes immediately widened as he's realised that it was Baekhyun's lips that were on his. Byun Baekhyun was kissing him and that wasn't even what surprised him most, it was the fact that he was actually enjoying kissing those red and luscious lips that surpirsed him. At the same time, Baekhyun felt like he was in pure bliss, he had waited years to be able to have a taste of the tallers lips, it was literally a dream come true. 

The taller slowly wrapped his arms around the shorters slim waist and deepened the kiss 'Hmm so sweet and addictive' which was also when Baekhyun had came back to his senses and realised what was happening. He had kissed Park Chanyeol and Park Chanyeol is kissing him back. *insert Kyungsoo's adorable wide eyes*

He immediately shoved Chanyeol away and with blushing cheeks, ran out of Chanyeol's unrealistically large bedroom, down the glossy marble staircase and into the kitchen where Chanyeol's mother has been struggling to cook a simple omelette. Leaving a stunned Chanyeol hanging. 

"S-sorry Mrs. Park but m-my parents called and said that my dog isn't feeling well so I gotta head back n-now..err can we please make the tutoring session another day? I'm really sorry", Baekhyun stuttered, panting from all the running as he tried to hide his crimson red face from Chanyeol's mother. He also made a mental note to himself to never run from upstairs to downstairs in this house, it was tiring as and not to mention that the giant's house was as big as the goddamn white house. Goddamn rich people.

"Oh my that sounds terrible, of course we can but are you okay honey? You seem a little flustered, let me guess, did Chanyeol do something to you?", Mrs, Park asked worriedly as she throws away the fourth omelette that she has burnt into the bin. The mention of the taller boys name only made Baekhyun's crimson red cheeks even more evident. 

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine I just gotta go, i'm very sorry Mrs. Park", the boy rambled before power walking to the front door so that he wouldn't need to risk the chance of facing Chanyeol. But what do you know, the giant was already there, at the front door, waiting, as if he knew that Baekhyun was going to run away and just leave him hanging after what he has done. Oh no, he wouldn't let that happen.

"Goin' somewhere Byun?", Chanyeol smirked with his arms crossed. It's pay back time. 

"Y-yes now m-move outta the w-way"

"Nuh-uh, you need to be responsible for your actions Byun", his words causing Baekhyun's cheeks turn an even darker shade of red, if it's even possible that is. The boy was literally flamin' red from head to toe. 

"W-what actions? I-I didn't even do anything, J-just let me g-go", the smaller boy whine, his words dripping with embarrassemnt as he tried pushing the taller away from the door but obviously failed to do so considering how much taller and heavier Chanyeol is. 

"Oh really? Well how about I remind you", and with that Chanyeol placed his right hand behind Baekhyuns head and his left around his waist before leaning down and placing his lips firmly onto the said boys', savouring the moment. Hmm so soft and sweet.

Baekhyun, on the other hand was struggling to get out of the giants grip, with his arms flailing around like a maniac and eyes wide opened. He tried telling him to stop but his cries where muffled up as Chanyeol decides nip on Baekhyun's bottom lip making him gasp and also an entrance for the giant to slip his tongue into the smallers hot cavern. Hmm tastes like strawberries~ 

Holy crap omg does he not know that his mom is in the kitchen! What if Mrs. Park sees?! Baekhyun internaly screams as he attempts to push the taller away by punching his chest but the giant just wouldn't budge. 

"Oh my goodness! Park Chanyeol just what exactly do you think you are doing to your tutor?!", Mrs. Park suddenly yells making Chanyeol groan in annoyance. ! Holy motherfkin ! I might as well just hide under a rock and never come back out now. Baekhyun inwardly cried from embarrassment. 

"Good gracious me Park Chanyeol, look at what you've done to this poor boy.", Mrs. Park walks towards Baekhyun and cups his burning cheeks with her cold palms. Omg Mrs. Park just walked in on that stupid giant and I making out- wait what...I-I mean him forcing himself onto me, I definitely didn't enjoy it. Yeah that's right. I didn't enjoy it at all. 

"Oh so you're my tutor now huh?", Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun's shy behaviour. 

"Hush young man, I know that you like to mess around with people but forcing yourself onto this poor boy is extremely inappropriate", Chanyeol's mother scolded as she hugged Baekhyun, comforting him. 

"Oh as if he didn't enjoy it", the giant smirked cockily, his words making Baekhyun bury himself further into Mrs. Park's shoulder. The taller's mother glared at him before breaking her hug with Baekhyun.

"Oh look at you, are you alright? Now now, scurry off Baekhyun your dog needs you, we can organise another date for Chanyeol's tutoring session" 

Wait what? Since when did Baekhyun have a do- oh wait a minute. Tryin' to get away from me huh? No way in hell.

"Oh Baekhyun just got a call from his mum saying that his dog is fine and that he doesn't need to go back, so he can stay here and tutor me today right Baek? Ye, so we'll be upstairs if you need us mum"

"H-huh?", Baekhyun couldn't even object as he was already being dragged upstairs by Chanyeol. 

"Kids these day", she sighed as she continued her struggle in making omelettes. 

<<<<>>>>

"So what happened to your dog? Baekkie", Chanyeol smirked as he dragged Baekhyun into his room and locking the door with Baekhyun blushing at the use of his pet name. 

"I heard that you're my new tutor huh? Well before we get started, how 'bout we continue what we were doin' before?", the smaller didn't even get a chance to talk as the taller had already crashed his lips onto his, again.

Much to Chanyeol's surprise Baekhyun didn't fight back. He didn't try to push the other way but instead he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, deepening the kiss. It wasn't long until Chanyeol broke the kiss, leaving the both of them panting with blushing cheeks. The sight of Baekhyun all red and flustered made him grin with victory. About time its my turn to make you all nervous and not the other way around huh? He then took the smallers soft and delicate hands into his own before guiding him towards the couch in his bedroom and sitting down.

"Why did you do that Baekhyun?" Chanyeol grinned cheekily, determined to make Baekhyun even more flustered than he already is.

"I-I d-don't know what you're talking about", the smaller stuttered as he avoided eye contact with the other and struggled to pull his hand away from the Chanyeol's grip.

"Oh don't act dumb Baek, why did you kiss me?", the giant gently placed his free hand on the elders chin before turning his head to face him. 

"B-because I-I like you", Baekhyun mumbled incoherently with his head still hung low, afraid of the taller seeing how red he is right now. He honestly didn't know when and where he had mustered up all this courage from to confess to the giant, 'cos if the younger was to ever find out that he had liked him since year 6, he was sure as hell not gonna be able to return back to school considering how the whole school is gonna know and he'll be teased 24/7. But he's probably still stuck in cloud nine at the moment to even think straight. 

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you", Chanyeol frowned as he genuinely couldn't catch what the elder had said.

"I SAID THAT I LIKE YOU, YOU UGLY GIANT!", the smaller stood up and yelled with all his might, shocking the taller with his sudden outburst. 

B-baekhyun likes me?!

"There! I said it! Happy?!", the flushed boy turned around and once again ran out of Chanyeol's room, down the lengthy staircase, bidding a quick goodbye to Mrs. Park before leaving the mansion. Once more, leaving a stunned and rosy-cheeked Chanyeol behind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 

Ye that's all i got up to today -.- im sorry but hopefully I'll be able to post part 2 soon heh 

Please subscribe and comment or even upvote if you enjoy reading like this :) it means a lot me meh ;D