chapter 1

A Maid For You

"So, tell me how did you lose your job," Xiumin asked before taking a sip of his coffee, " I heard you got into a fight with a costumer."

"Who told you that? I bet it was Sehun that little… can he not keep his mouth shut?" Dongwoo mumbled angrily.

He and Xiumin were currently sitting in a small coffee shop chatting about his tragedy that happened about a week ago. Those past days he tried getting a new job but to no avail. If he can't find a job soon to pay for his monthly rent he will live on the streets.

"So are you going to tell me what happened or do I have to ask Sehun." Xiumin said getting impatient.

"Alright, alright but I am telling you it was not my fault." Dongwoo replied and then he started telling Xiumin exactly how he lost his job. Xiumin listened attentively as Dongwoo continued telling his story while just making a few comments here and there.

"Argh what a bastard I would have done the same thing if I was in your position," Xiumin told Dongwoo sympathetically, "anyway what about your rent?"

Dongwoo groaned "I talked to the landlord about it and he gave me two days to pack my things and get the hell out."

"You can stay with me." Xiumin kindly offered sensing his friends stress.

"No no I would feel like I'm invading." Dongwoo quickly declined the offer.

"You sure but if you change your mind the door is always open." Dongwoo smiled at that he could always depend on Xiumin.

"Thanks… OMG its so late already!" Dongwoo shouts.

"What's wrong?" Xiumin asked, concern displayed on his face at his friend's outburst.

"I have a job interview at coffee n cream at 6 pm and it is 5:41 pm," Dongwoo said and got up, "I am sorry but I really have to go now."

"Its alright just make sure to get that job." Dongwoo nods in acknowledgement and headed out. He really felt like punching himself for forgetting something so important. Coffee n cream is a few blocks away if he runs fast enough he could make it in time.

After running for awhile Dongwoo checks the time 5:56. Oh god now he has to rush he has two more blocks to go and four more minutes left.

6:03 he just made it in time before the owner had time to close the shop. "Sorry but we're about to close.” the owner says thinking that he is a costumer.

"The… interview… I'm here." Dongwoo said catching his breath from all that running he just did. He thanked his dancing skills for giving him such endurance in his legs.

"Oh about that we have already gotten someone, I am really sorry." Dongwoo could not believe it all his effort has just gone to waste.

'Please I really need that job one more person can't hurt please' how Dongwoo wished he could just say that to the man in front of him. But instead he wished the man a good night and left.

That was his only chance of finding a job for paying for his rent which has just slipped out of his hands. On his way home Dongwoo was thinking about actually living with Xiumin just until he found a new job. He really needs a good night rest because he knew tomorrow was going to be a long day. A long day of packing that is.

 

 

 

 

*(A/N): hey everyone well here is the first chapter. I know it kinda crappy but I hoped you enjoyed it. I am sorry for any grammar, punctuation and spelling errors. I also typed it on my phone since I did not had my laptop with me and I tell you that was a lot of typing. Typing on a phone feel longer than on a laptop. I was going to update this sooner but I had other things to do. Anyway its here now. Hope you like it even though its a little crappy. 

Peace out see y'all next chapter. I do hope to put crossdressing Dongwoo in the next chapter if not its in the third.