2/2

It was a bet

Before you read, don't expect anything because it's bad...nevermind. There's also some cursing, so if you feel uncomfortable reading it tell me and I'll edit it. Thanks for reading and maybe commenting?...:)

 

 

Never would've Yoongi thought that he'd spend his Friday nights alone in the big, empty, dark living room. A movie he had never heard of running on the tv in the background, lighting up the room a little bit. But it was still empty and he was still alone, alone and broken. His body felt numb, eyes swollen from crying for hours because it was the only thing he could do right now. Yoongi had lost the boy he loved, he messed up and made the biggest mistake in his life. The blonde man was regretting it, oh how much he was regretting it. He wanted Jimin back, so much, but all he could do was sit and cry. 

 

It has been 5 hours since Jimin went out of Yoongi's life, leaving him there like a body without a soul, like a something broken without it's other half. His heart ached as he wondered what the younger would be doing right now. Hopefully he wasn't crying, Yoongi didn't want Jimin to cry because of him. The younger didn't deserve any of the things that had happened. 

 

Jimin was so kind and innocent, always putting other people's needs before his. Always being there for other's and helping them without complaining. He was everything Yoongi wasn't. Even the thought of the other boy made his heart ache and soon warm tears started to flow down his cheeks again, leaving a salty line on his pale face. 

 

Yoongi wanted Jimin back, wanted to apologize and hug him while crying his heart out on his shoulder. He wanted to kiss his pink, full lips while whispering "I'm sorry's" and "I love you's" onto his lips. The blonde boy missed the younger boy's beautiful smile, cute voice and soft touches. He missed everything about the younger boy and wanted him so ing bad back. But he felt ashamed. Ashamed of the fact that he lied to Jimin and started a stupid bet with Namjoon. Jimin deserved something better, a person that wouldn't hurt him the way Yoongi did. The thought of Jimin loving, holding, looking at someone else hurt, hurt so ing much but he didn't want to be selfish anymore. Yoongi didn't want to hurt Jimin anymore because seeing Jimin happy was everything for Yoongi even if it meant letting him go..

 

-

 

"I ing trusted you, you bastard!"

 

The angry boy threw harsh words at the blonde man in front of him, while packing his clothes into his suitcase. 

 

"Seokjin, princess, please listen to me I can explain everything. I-I, please stop and listen to me"

 

The other boy said in a pleading voice, taking his lovers hand away from the suitcase to stop him from packing his stuff. Seokjin pushed him harshly away, looking at him with hatred in his eyes. 

 

'Don't you ing touch me! I am done with you, I am done with this relationship, I am done with everything that has to do with you"

 

The black haired guy hissed with gritten teeth and continued packing his stuff, only to be stopped by his boyfriend again. 

 

"I clearly told you to not touch me, Namjoon! Go away from me, you disgust me. I hate you for what you've done to me. You made a fool out of me and still expect me to forgive you"

 

The boy spilled out words out his mouth like poisen, stinging into Namjoon's heart. 

 

"We dated for five months, five ing months and you haven't told me anything. Our relationship was a lie, your words and touches, everything was a lie. How could you do this to me? I loved you so much, Namjoon, how could you?"

 

He asked as tears rolled down his cheek one by one, wetting his face. The other boy stayed silent, he was out of words to say because he knew exactly that Seokjin was right with every word he said. Namjoon couldn't answer his question, he was afraid he'd choke on his own words and push the other boy even further away. He was afraid of Seokjin leaving him alone and he'd go back to the ty life he had before Seokjin came. 

 

He knew he wasn't in love with Seokjin when they first started dating, it was a bet, but soon he realized what a beautiful person he is and fell in love with him. The blonde boy forgot about the bet for a few months and only thought about his lover. If he knew that it would end like this, he would've told Seokjin everything. If he knew he'd fall for him hard, he would've never started this bet. Namjoon didn't only ruin his relationship but also Yoongi's. It was his fault and he had to live with the guilt. 

 

But he had to stop Seokjin from leaving him. He could live with the guilt but not without the black haired boy, he was his everything. Seeing Seokjin packing his things with tears in his eyes was a terrifying sight and made Namjoon feel terrible. It was like something was inside of his stomach, kicking him several times until the pain became unbearable. 

 

Namjoon had to fix this, fix everything because losing Seokjin would be the end of Namjoon. So, he grabbed the other boy's arms and pushed his body against his, hugging him tight, so he can't push him away. Seokjin had to listen to him at least once. Yes, Namjoon made a big mistake but everyone deserves a second chance. 

 

"Let me go"

 

He yelled, struggling in the stronger boy's arms as he tried to push him away. 

 

"Please.."

 

Namjoon's voice cracked as salty tears made their way down his face, landing on Seokjin's soulder. Shocked, Seokjin stopped moving and looked up to the younger man's tear strained face. It was the first time he's saw Namjoon cry. He never cried, not even when he broke his foot, not even when he saw his mother after four years, not even when his dog died. Seokjin never saw the younger boy cry, he always thought he was strong but it seems like he isn't. 

 

The older boy was angry and dissapointed but with the younger clutching onto his white T-Shirt as he sobbed silent apologizes, he couldn't stay mad at him anymore. He hesitated at first but then slowly hugged the other boy back, rubbing his back. Seokjin knew he shouldn't forgive the boy easily because he broke his heart but something inside of him told him that everyone deserves a second chance, so he stayed.

 

-

 

Yoongi knocked on the familiar door nervously and waited for someone to answer it. It had been one day without Jimin and Yoongi thought that if he didn't do anything right now, he'd go crazy. He hadn't slept all day long and didn't eat, he sat in the living room and thought about the other boy. As much as he wanted Jimin to be happy, he couldn't let him go. It was selfish but he loved the younger boy, he couldn't handle seeing Jimin with someone else or replace him with another person. 

 

The door opened and he was greeted by Taehyung, Jimin's best friend. The happy expression on the boy's face changed and it turned into anger. He grabbed Yoongi by the collar and stared diggers into him. 

 

" off and never come back"

 

He hissed as he tried to close the door, only to be stopped by Yoongi's hand.

 

"I wanna talk with Jimin, let me in"

 

Taehyung shook his head no and crossed his arms in front of his chest. His eyes were staring holes into Yoongi's face and again he could feel losing his confidence. It took him a lot of time and strength to come here but he was already there and he definitely wasn't going without Jimin.

 

"Let me in, Taehyung. I know your feelings towards Hoseok and I'm not afraid to tell him everything"

 

Taehyung looked shocked as he made space for Yoongi to walk in. Yoongi would laugh if he wasn't in this ed up situation but it wasn't the right time. So he took a step in but got stopped by Taehyung again. 

 

"Don't tell Hoseok anything"

 

He said, with red cheeks as he looked down on his feets. Yoongi nodded and walked in, running up the stairs. The blonde boy knew exactly where Jimin would hide. Opening the balcony door slowly, he saw Jimin sitting in the balcony, hugging his legs and looking somewhere lost in thoughts. 

 

Yoongi closed the door behind him and walked a few steps until he was next to the boy. Jimin didn't notice him at first and Yoongi took the opportunity to examine the younger boy's face. The first thing he noticed were Jimin's red eyes and nose, his tired eyes, pale face and eyebags. Yoongi wasn't any different but seeing Jimin like this was enough to make him feel guilty again. 

 

"Jimin"

 

He wispered and waited for the younger boy to yell at him, punch him and push him away. He wasn't expecting anything good. Jimin looked at Yoongi, his eyes were saying something Yoongi couldn't recognize. He sat next to the boy waiting for Jimin to rush out of the balcony but he didn't. He only sighed. 

 

"I'm so tired, Yoongi"

 

He whispered and looked at the older boy with tired, wet eyes. A tear rolled down Yoongi's face and he couldn't hold it back anymore. He hugged the smaller boy, burying his face into his neck as he smelled his scent. They both stayed like that and cried, hugging each other tight. 

 

"I'm so sorry"

 

Yoongi wispered as he hugged Jimin tighter if it's possible. He missed him so much, he couldn't get enough of him. 

 

"I know"

 

Jimin whispered back, his voice barely hear able from crying. 

 

They both stayed like that for hours, in each other's arms, crying and enjoying each other's warmth. 

 

 

Sorry, it's not beta'd because I'm a lazy person. I'm laughing so much at the ending, it's so bad written lmao. This is the reason why I don't like writing sequels. I'm sorry for disappointing you all. I'll go and cry then. Goodbye..