Chapter 6

Is This Love?
When the class ended, I quickly grabbed my things and hurried before Minho completely left the room. His friends weren't near him so this was my chance.
"Minho.... Uh" I tried grabbing the sleeve of his shirt. He turned around briefly before continuing on towards his next class.
Why was he ignoring me?
I just stood there in the middle of the hall, slightly hurt.
I didn't have much time though and resolved to just pushing my thoughts back and focusing on making it to my next period class. That's right Taemin, focus on your studies, don't let your motion to get the better of you.
Before I knew it, the class had ended and it was now time for lunch. I hardly ever actually sat in the lunch room, there was too much noise and the food wasn't great. Not to mention there being several incidents where I ended up leaving the lunch room with food in my hair (yeah, kids ) I went to my locker to grab the lunch I packed for myself when I felt an arm pull me from what I was doing.
"Taemin!" Key wrapped his arms around me in a large embrace. Thank god it was just him and not someone else. 
"Key... What's up?" I said after he let me go.
"I have to talk to you about 'You-know-who.'" He rose an eyebrow as he said this. 
"Really? What is it?" I questioned.
If he had any information about Minho then I was all ears. Because he didn't want to discuss this in the hallway amongst others who could possibly hear us, he dragged me into an empty computer lab where we could talk. I sat down across from him and slung my backpack around the chair next to mine. 
"Okay, so you know how last night was Jessica's party?" Key began.
"Yeah" I Answered.
"Well after I got off the phone with you, I went there to meet someone." 
"You went to meet someone?" Now I was the one with a raised eyebrow. 
"Yes, but that's not important right now, we're here to talk about your guy, not mine." He stated.
"Oh so it's a guy?" I chuckled, poking fun at him.
"Whatever, later on in the party I noticed Minho and his friends talking outside to a group of guys that clearly didn't go to our school. They must've been from another school or something but apparently one of the guys started getting loud and threw a drink on Changmin and that's when Minho stepped in. He grabbed the guy by the shirt and before you knew it he had him pinned to the floor. Once that happened, they all were going at it and it was so hard for everyone to break them up. It was crazy, there was a bunch of blood, ripped shirts, and hands flying everywhere. Tiffany called the cops for Jessica but by the time they showed up, the guys had all left so no one really got in trouble."
"Wow I can't believed that happened." I said to myself. "What do you think it could have been about?" I asked Key.
He then reclined in his chair a bit and sighed. "I've heard a couple rumors so I don't want to just state speculations but the most common thing being said was that the fight was gang related. I guess the guys they fought were from another gang."
"Oh my." I mimicked Keys position, now reclined back in my own chair and looking up at the ceiling.
"Yeah so I want you to stay away from him even more now. There's no telling what kind of stuff he's mixed in." Key said sternly.
"We don't even know if that stuff is true though." I rebutted. "And it's not like we are even dating, nowadays a few times isn't really grounds to count as a relationship."
"Few times? Wait, so you two...?" Key questioned.
Crap, I shouldn't have said that
I just turned my head to avoid Key's glaring eyes.
"I can't believe my Taeminnie has been tainted by DUMB-ho, this can't be!!" He was now yelling in an exaggerated tone. 
"Calm down or someone will hear you." I said to him.
"So how many times have you two done it?" He leaned in closer, awaiting my response.
"Weiyo!?" I blushed. "That's such an embarrassing thing to talk about."
"No time to act like a saint now! You've already crossed on over to the dark side." Key said as he motioned his hands in a way that looked like he was putting a spell on me. 
"Just twice." I answered softly.
"Oh so that's-"
"What are you two doing in here?! You know computer labs are off limits to students unless a teacher is present." Lee sangsaengnim had interrupted our conversation. We quickly grabbed our things and apologized before leaving the room and walking down the hallway to Key's locker.
"Lunch is almost over but let's hang out at the library after school. I found a new dance we could learn for the talent show." Key said.
"Talent show? When's that?"
"Next month. We are obviously going to win since I am the Almighty key and you're a dancing prodigy." Key boasted.
"Yeah sure, I'll meet you in the library after school." I told him. After that we both parted and I continued on to my next class, earlier than normal.
"Oh Taemin, you're early today." Park Sangsaengnim smiled at me. 
"Yeah I know, I got kicked out of the computer lab and I'd prefer not to have to go to the cafeteria. Is it okay if I just sit here and eat my lunch?" I asked. 
She smiled at me again and agreed. Because of all the talking we did, I was unable to actually eat my lunch so I took this short period to munch on the sandwich, chips, fruit, and banana milk I brought myself. I finished just in time before several students in the class came in and one began asking the teacher about the homework assignment from last night. The day continued on just like this, I tried to keep focused on taking notes and figuring out everything that was handed out to me. This is why I enjoyed school work sometimes, it was easy for me to fall into my studies, becoming engulfed by the information presented to me. By the time my  last class ended, I was ready to see the dance Key picked out for us. I never knew with him. Since he was basically the king of K pop girl dances, that meant we'd be learning either a powerful Choreo or one of the newest girl group dances.
I pondered this thought as I walk to my locker to put my things away. Everyone seemed to be happy that it was Friday so I could hear all the plans being made by those around me. Once I placed all my things in the locker I closed it and realize that Minho who was standing right behind me.
"Uh, hi Minho." I said timidly. 
Why was he here right now?
"I need to talk to you." Before I could say anything, He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me through the hall full of students. I was receiving various different looks, mostly of confusion. I too was confused but also found myself curious as to what Minho wanted to talk about. 
He pulled me out into the school parking lot before letting go of my arm. He then continued walking towards his car and pulled his keys out. 
"Hey, wait up!" I followed behind him. "I thought you wanted to talk, why are we about to leave?"
"We will talk, just not here." He stated before getting into his car. I sighed. Key was going to kill me for canceling the plans we made to practice. I sent him a text message:
                   So sorry Key, Minho said he wants to talk and is driving me somewhere.
I placed my phone back into my pocket and then opened the passenger door to get in. After buckling my seatbelt, Minho pulled off and began the route to an destination unknown to me.
"Where are we going anyways?" I asked him.
"You'll just have to wait and see." He replied with a small grin on his face.

Hey you guys!! Sorry there wasn't much to this chapter, i was planning on adding more but this week was VERY hectic and busy for me with work, studies, and practices I had. And I swear I almost got kicked out of my house too XD but I promise next week the chapter will be longer and better. It's going to start getting interesting as things start to unfold. I wonder where Minho is going to take Taemin... ^^