The Ones Who Really Love You Knows

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇEunbiㅇ

 

Eunbi was finally whole. She was back with her friends as Eunbi, not Eunbyeol, she's back at their house with her mother, and later this this day, her unnie will be back.

'Nothing can spoil this day' she sang in her head. It felt like she can be herself again. And she can breathe and smile, cry, get angry, and fall in love as herself.

 


"Eunbi-ah!!!!" Eunbyeol screamed as they welcomed her back. They embraced each other and jumped around, feeling excited because for the first time, they can leisurely spend their time together.

"Yah, Eomma is here you know. Are you forgetting me now?" Their mother whined. She was such a sweetheart and the best mom anyone could ask for.

"Of course not, Eomma, come here!" With that, they embraced and eventually, went home.


**

"Unnie, let's visit the school. Everyone has been asking for your return, you know." Eunbi asked her sister. She really wanted to go to school with her, not separately and both Eunbyeol. They were lying down on Eunbyeol's bed. Just lying there made her feel at peace. She's always wanted someone to take care of her, now she has her unnie.

"Sure, why not! I missed everyone too! How is everyone?" Her sister asked. She feels guilty that Eunbyeol had to sacrifice again for her sake. Eunbi can see it in her sister that she's been hiding her feelings for YiAn, but considering her again.

"Unnie, you should be with YiAn? Dont sacrifice in my account. I want you to be happy too, you know." Eunbi suddenly blurted, sitting up straight. She encouraged her sister, but seeing the discomfort on her face, it seemed like she is not ready to talk about it.

"Eunbi-ah, lets talk about that for another time, okay? YiAn can figure out his feelings first." Eunbyeol cut her off, standing up, going to her closet.

"Yah, what should I wear? Do you think this is okay?" Eunbyeol said, raising a dress to show to her.

"Unnie, do you want to wear something identical with me today?" She suggested, Eunbyeol nodded excitedly.

"I've always wanted to do that! We can even have identical hairstyles to confuse them!" Her unnie suggested further. Them, being like this sent her to happy land. Finally doing something fun with her sister. "And you're lucky today, Eunbi!" She went back to look at her closet, seemingly getting something hidden.

"Here! I sometimes buy two pieces of the same outfit when I shop alone." Eunbyeol explain, showing several identical sets of clothes.

"But why? It seemed wasteful to buy the same outfit twice, and you never wear them, unnie."

"Pabo! Of course, I bought it when I think it would look nice if we wear them together! Look, I havent even wear one!" She was sincerely touched by her sister. Seriously, it's hard to find a better unnie that her, she thought.

"What if we swap hairstyles? I'll go with curly hair and you straighten out yours?"

"Yah! Thats brilliant, Eunbi! As expected of my sister!"

And with that, the sisters prepared themselves for a fun day ahead.

 

After changing into identical clothes, they went downstairs to greet their mother.

"Eomma! Good morning!" They said, together, confusing their mother.

"Wah, my daughters really are twins! Are you playing tricks on me? Well, it failed. Eunbyeol, straightening your hair won't make you Eunbi. It wont work on me, girls. Sit down and eat your breakfast." Their mother said, casually. Like they did nothing. She continued preparing their breakfast, effectively surprising the twins.

"How'd you do it Eomma?" Her unnie asked, still not able to move from their spot.

"How hard can it be? Im your mother. You may look similar but you guys aren't exactly identical. Arent you girls gonna sit down?" Their mother answered, like it was nothing.

Deciding it was nonsensical to question their mother, they sat down and ate. After eating, they cleaned the table and kissed their mother goodbye.

 

 

They arrived at the school. Eunbi took her sisters hand. "Unnie, they're not mom, so they probably wont figure us out, right?"

"No they wont. You were able to be me for months, remember?"

"Oh, right. Let's go!!" She cheered them on.

 

ㅇTaekwangㅇ


Taekwang was gloomy. He has been, since his little spat with Eunbi the other day. He just was sad because Eunbi basically dumped him again. It's like saying 'Are you my boyfriend?'. It just for him, and it made him very, very down.

His class was being their normal self. Noisy. They found something he hasn't since the twins left. They had a sense of normalcy. It's like they were so used to not having any of the twins with them. He just had his head to his table, facing away from everyone.

"Yah, Gongtae! Arent you gonna move at all?" His class mate, Shijin asked him. He found it burdensome that everyone thinks he likes her, and found it even more burdensome to correct her.

"Stay away from me. Im not in a good mood." He said lifelessly.

"Playing push and pull, I see? Suit yourself." He heard her say. 'She must be crazier than me!' He laughed to himself.

Everyone was buzzin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter