The Confession

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇTaekwangㅇ

"Oppa! Wanna have lunch with me? I made you a lunch box!" Sooyoung told him. She was really into following him these days. Aside from the rooftop, Park Sooyoung religiously followed him everywhere. He knows that the girl likes him, but he finds it too burdensome to dump her. He is not ready for the emotional aftermath he will have to face later on.

"Oh. I don't mind. Free food is free." He nonchalantly agreed to her. They went to the cafeteria ahead of everyone. Sooyoung laid out an grand picnic for them and he suddenly felt hungry.

"Uwaa! We're gonna eat all of it?" He asked her, pleasantly surprised at the variety of side dishes.

"Of course oppa! I prepared all of this for you!" She said, offering him his chopsticks.

He was just about to pick his side dish when Eunbi sat down in front of them. This was the surprise of his day. He instantly became thrice as happy until he saw her smile.

It's not Eunbi.

"Yah. Who are you?" She casually asked Sooyoung.

"Bwoh? Yah, Go Eunbi! Can you go? Oppa can't eat with you here." Sooyoung snapped at Eunbyeol. Instantly, he felt bad for her. Her life wouldn't be the same after meeting Eunbyeol.

"Oppa? Are you a hoobae?" She asked casually, as if she wasn't fazed by Sooyoung, which Taekwang was sure she wasn't.

"Did you come here to act dumb? Can you go?" She retorted, not answering Eunbyeol's question. He decided to step in because he doesn't know what'll happen to the poor girl if she pushes Eunbyeol's buttons.

"Yah, Rude Witch. I'm about to eat, you know?" He snapped, Sooyoung nodding beside her. "Anyways, this is Park Sooyoung. She transferred here not too long ago. She is supposed to be a hoobae but she accelerated. She's in our year." He explained. Sooyoung just watched in confusion as she wondered why he still introduced them when she was there on her first day.

In his time knowing Go Eunbyeol, he saw how the girl gets angry without looking like it. She always have this poker face on even when angry. But right now, things were different.

She was definitely angry, he confirmed, but the girl was smiling. Like a killer.

"And Sooyoung, this is Eunbyeol. Eunbi's unnie." He hurriedly added. He didnt know why she became angry or why he was scared. It was the first time he was scared of her.

"Is she the reason why my doengsaeng is still like that?" She asked in a calm-before-I-kill-you manner, leaning back on the chair, crossing her arms, tilting her head sideways. Both he and Sooyoung looked at her confusion, but he was a little scared.

"You!" She snapped, turning at Sooyoung. "I don't care why you're casual with these bafoons, but not with me, okay?" She said, smiling at the end. "Now, Gongtae." She looked at him. "Be careful." She said, still smiling.

Then the smile dropped.

"Don't choke." She said, as she lifted the table a little bit then letting it fall. Messing the lunch boxes. She stood up and left.

"Oppa. I'm scared. She's not like Eunbi at all." She said.

He received a text.

+++
From: Rude Witch

-See me at the gates.

+++

"Me too." He added.

 

ㅇEunbiㅇ


Eunbi was pissed. She tried and tried to talk to Taekwang for days, but wasn't able to. Park Sooyoung was always with him. She didnt necessarily disliked her, Sooyoung was nice enough. It's just that, she keeps on getting in the way. That's what's pissing Eunbi off. Class has ended, and she hasnt seen Taekwang. He wasn't around since lunch.

"Go Eunbi! Have you met with you sister? She was here earlier." Minjoon, their class president, asked her.

"Dugu? Go Eunbyeol? She was here?" Songjoo asked him, entering their conversation.

"Yes, earlier." He said.

"Oh, I'll just text her, then! Thanks!" Eunbi told him, leaving the room.

"Hurry up Shijin!" Songjoo called after their friend.

"What's this? Gongbyul was here?" Shijin asked them, finally getting out of the room.

They were about to go down the stairs when she heard someone called her name.

"Go Eunbi!" She turned to see Park Sooyoung.

"What does she want?" Songjoo whispered.

"I don't know." Shijin whispered back.

"Yah! Be quiet!" She whispered, shushing the two beside her.

"Go Eunbi, can we talk?" She asked them. Her friends were surprised but they sensed that they were gonna talk alone.

"Eunbi, we'll wait for you downstairs, okay?" Songjoo told her, grabbing Shijin along.

"Oh, okay! See you later!"

 

 

They walked back to their class room and closed the door. Eunbi sat down by one of the chairs, Sooyoung stood by the podium.

"I like Taekwang Oppa." She said, playing with her hair. Eunbi was surprised and unsurprised at the same time. Everybody knew she liked him, but she didnt expect her to tell her personally.

"Uhm, I know? Everyone does. But why are you telling me this?" She said, unconsciously acting like her unnie.

"Do you like him?" Sooyoung asked, or rather, inquired of her. Her confidence went down a notch.

"Why do I have to answer?" She asked her back. 'Is she intimidating me?' She thought.

"Well, it seems like you do." Sooyoung smiled. "I met your sister by the way. She spoke of you." She added. Eunbi was surprised at this but didnt let it show.

"So what if I like him?" She asked, getting irritated with the younger girl.

"Well, I'll have you know that we go everywhere now. I accompany him anywhere, so better back off because you'll have no chance in getting him." She said with confidence. She was furious at her comment. Not her. Her comment. It reminded her that Taekwang doesn't talk to her anymore.

But that didnt mean she didnt snap at her.

"Who are you trying to fool, Sooyoung. You follow him everywhere. Get your facts right." She laughed at her, effectively shocking Sooyoung. Her confidence faltered a bit.

"And I do like him. I just don't act on it." She said. Sooyoung smiled a bit at this.

"Yet." It dropped.

"Well, don't bother, Go Eunbi because I'm gonna be with oppa all the time now. I'll make sure of it." Sooyoung told her, leaving her alone in the room.


'I liked you, Park Sooyoung. Not anymore.' She thought.


***


Group Chat: Shijin, Songjoo, Eunbi, Eunbyeol.

From Go Eunbi

[I'm gonna get Taekwang back. TOMORROW!]


Shijin: What happened?

Eunbyeol: About time.

Songjoo: what happened in your talk with Sooyoung.

Eunbyeol: that hoobae clinging on ddorayi?

Shijin: yes.

Eunby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter