The Beginning

Love and Friendship

'Donghae! Fishy! Wake up lazy or we'll be late for school!' Donghae groans in bed knowing that voice all too well, it's none other than Lee Hyukjae, his best friend and his secret little crush.

 

'Donghaaeeee!!!!' 'Okay okay! I'm waking up, just stop shouting stupid monkey!!!' Donghae finally gets out of bed and heads towards the bathroom for a quick shower. Meanwhile Hyukjae sits on his bed while playing with Hae's Nemo plushie. It is their routine, Hyukjae waking Donghae up and waiting for him before going to school they are best friends after all and Hyukjae lives next door. After a while Donghae comes out fully clothed with his nerdy glasses on.

 

'Yah how can you take so much time!'

 

'Yah it's only been fifteen minutes, stop complaining grumpy monkey!'

 

'Ungrateful brat! Not even thanking me for waking you up!'

 

'If you didn't my mum would have so don't feel like you're obliged to do it!' Donghae sticks his tongue out childishly while pouting.

 

Hyukjae just ignores him 'Let's just go!'

 

They walk down the stairs Hyukjae following Donghae to the kitchen.

 

'Morning Dad! Morning Mum!' Donghae greets his parents.

 

'Morning Son!' they greet back while he flops down on a chair to have a quick breakfast, Hyukjae doing the same waiting for him once again.

 

Donghae immediately attacks his plate while his mum reprimands him.

 

'Yah Donghae, won't you ask Hyukjae what he wants before engulfing yourself?' she is like that but knows Hyukjae doesn't mind her son's behaviour knowing him since way back.

 

'Mummmmm' donghae whines, 'You always take care of Hyukkie more than meeee'

 

'It's because she loves me more!' Hyukjae retorts teasingly.

 

'Aigooo big baby Hae, what do you want? Tea? Hot choco? Pancake? Toast?' His mother coos at him, always pampering him being the youngest of her sons.

 

Hyukjae just smiles at the scene, him being a spoilt child too. But since his parents are away on a business trip and his sister already at university and preferring to live in the dorms instead, he came to Donghae's place because he didn't want to be alone at home. The latter's parents not minding his presence since they consider him like their own son being friends with his parents since their teenage days.

 

They finally set out and head towards their school which is only a fifteen minutes walk from their houses. The walk is peaceful with both of them talking about trivial things. They wish for life to always be like this, being together. What Hyukjae doesn't know is that he'll hurt his best friend, will he make up for his actions or will their friendship end just like that?

 


Hey Dear Readers!

This is my first fanfic, i know it's a short chapter but i hope you enjoyed and i'll try updating soon!

I need your comments to get courage and inspirations

See u