Subject: 2

Subject: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first few days sitting at the table were a bit awkward since no one really knew who Sehun was besides Tao, who refused to talk to him. Also, Sehun had to constantly deny that he was in a ually active relationship with "the guy who always looked surprised". Not to mention, explain to that very guy why he was suddenly ditching him to sit with the pops.

To: Do Kyungsoo
From: Oh Sehun
Subject: No worries
Don't worry hyung, I'll score you a seat here too! They're almost convinced that we're not in a relationship so just wait a little longer!
-
To: Oh Sehun
From: Do Kyungsoo
Re: No worries
Do you think I care? Thank you for sitting with them, I can finally eat my food in peace. AND WHY DO THEY THINK WE'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
-
To: Do Kyungsoo
From: Oh Sehun
Re: No worries
Um because of that day you totally got jealous and pounced on me in front of Luhan?? It's okay, hyung, I'm not going to let your crush get in the way of our friendship :)
-
To: Oh Sehun
From: Do Kyungsoo
Re: No worries
Okay,
1.) I only did that to save your STUPID A*S from getting embarrassed in front of your CHILDISH crush
2.) I ABSOLUTELY do NOT like you in ANY way
Honestly, you give me headaches -__-'

Kyungsoo slammed his phone down, not willing to look at the next stupid remark that Sehun would message him back. The kid had straight A's in every class, but when it came to things like this, he was an absolute idiot. He attempted to calm himself down as he finished eating the rest of his salad. 

"Excuse me, you're Do Kyungsoo, right?"

"Yes," the wide eyed boy replied, his mouth full of lettuce. He knew that the voice belonged to none other than the self proclaimed "guardian" of SM High School, Kim Junmyeon, or Suho, as he told people to call him. He was the student body president and all the freshmen seemed to be convinced that he was some sort of deity, but all the upperclassmen knew that he was just a control freak who liked to gossip.

The president set his tray down on to the table before taking a seat across from Kyungsoo. He stared at him in that I'm-the-president-now-admire-me kind of way.

Kyungsoo knew that the only reason that Annoying-myeon over here was sitting with him was because he was sitting alone which usually equated to, "I'm a loser who needs friends." He quietly cursed Sehun before turning back to the president and giving him a bright smile. Suddenly he felt a vibration from his phone and quickly checked it.
-
To: Do Kyungsoo
From: Oh Sehun
Subject: I couldn't save you T_T
The pops think that you and Suho are dating and that the only reason why I stopped sitting with you was to give you some alone time with Suho. Sorry hyung ;w;

Kyungsoo hated Suho, and he definitely hated the pops. But there was only one person who would appear in Kyungsoo's definition of hate right now: Oh Sehun.
-
To: Oh Sehun
From: Do Kyungsoo
Re: I couldn't save you T_T
You are dead to me

Sehun shut off his phone, knowing he would get an earful from Kyungsoo later on. For now, he decided to bask in the temporary glory of sitting at the same table as Luhan. The older boy had not talked to him at all, only giving him small nods and smiles in acknowledgement, but to Sehun, it was enough.

On the other hand, he hated watching Luhan and Jongin constantly make out. Every time they did, he swore he was ready to run to the bathroom and throw up, but then he would see Luhan's face and swallow it back down.

Sehun elbowed Tao, earning him a glare from the boy. Nonetheless, Tao still looked at him expectantly.

"I thought you said Luhan and Jongin were fighting," Sehun whispered to him.

"Yeah, but they made up," Tao sighed, "they're always fighting and making up, it's kind of their thing."

"What was it about this time?"

"Like I would tell you," Tao replied bitterly. With that, he returned to admiring Yifan from across the table.

Sehun huffed, taking a glance at the couple before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Uh, so Sehun, what'd you get on that Biology test?"

It was Park Chanyeol. He was the most welcoming of the bunch. He was still cocky and had that I'm-better-than-you aura that all the other pops had, but he at least pretended that Sehun wasn't a total nuisance.

"I got an A," the younger replied matter-of-factly.

"Aw, you're amazing at biology! I totally failed that test!"

"What? There's no way you got an A!"

"That's impossible, man!"

He listened to all the pops make their comments about how smart he was. When suddenly, he heard the voice of an angel.

"Hm, an A? It must feel good to be that smart. Do you mind tutoring me?"

Sehun's mouth went dry. Luhan, his Luhan was talking to him. He didn't realize that a minute had passed until Luhan asked again.

"Do you?"

"Ye--I mean, no! I do not mind tutoring you at all!"

Tao scoffed, being the only one aware of Sehun's crush on the blonde. But Sehun didn't care because right now, he could probably die happy knowing that Luhan finally talked to him.

Luhan grinned in response, and the two exchanged numbers. Not long after, Jongin and Luhan started to make out again. It didn't matter to Sehun though--okay, it kind of did--because from now on, he would be in a room alone with Luhan for one hour, free to do whatever. Okay, technically, he had to teach him biology, but other than that, free to do whatever.


~~~
To: Oh Sehun
From: Do Kyungsoo
Subject: Props to you
I have to say, I'm impressed. On the other hand, you're totally dead for having to make me tolerate that stupid Suho.
-
To: Do Kyungsoo
From: Oh Sehun
Re: Props to you
I told you I would do something about Luhan! Just tolerate him a little longer! Or, here's a thought, maybe make some more friends! xP
-
To: Oh Sehun
From: Do Kyungsoo
Re: Props to you
I'm going to stop talking to you before I start hating you again. Goodbye.

Sehun rolled his eyes. Just before setting his phone down, a new text message came.
-
To: Oh Sehun
From: Lu Han
Subject: Hellooo
Hi Sehun, this is Luhan ^^ Just wanted to test this number out, hehe. Thanks again for agreeing to tutor me in biology :)

Sehun's fingers trembled as he typed out his message. His Luhan was texting him, it honestly felt like a dream.
-
To: Lu Han
From: Oh Sehun
Re: Hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter