♥ Chapter Two ♥

♡ Tease ♡ // Chanyeol Fanfiction

Chapter Two

 

 

For my first day I almost arrived late because as soon as I chose an empty seat, our professor walked inside. How embarrassing, I pulled my think length hair over the side of my face for the sake of hidding. The just kept looking almost as if I was from another planet. From every corner of this room, it burning through my flesh, making my cheeks flush. I would not take a peek even if they dared me. Pink cheeks was something I always hated from my skin reaction. Though I am sure everyone noticed. My hands cupped my face quickly thinking it will save them from being noticed, but I am sure my whole face was still noteworthy.

No, you're fine Amora, I thought to myself. So I look up high and confident. That's the spirit. My professor must know I am here ready to learn. Not someone who came to slack off. I would never wanted to be like... I searched around the classroom and caught a few in third row sleeping, like them. My posture was high and straight while looking at my teacher. He noticed me but, completely turned around. Usually, back in my old high school this was the part where the teacher will completely humiliate you to talk about yourself to the class. In this case, he didn't and began to talk about math. I was maybe expecting it.

The class was quiet and sounds of pencils were heard around. I knew that students weren't suppose to talk while a teacher spoke because that is considered rude. Well atleast in some schools. I got the strict school.

My hand was almost tempted to ask questions because I didn't know a certain explanations. So, I waited when he was finished. Students rushed towards him as his lecture was over, including me. A few minuets passed while I swayed back and forth just waiting for my turn. As soon as it was, I smiled at the teacher setting my notes in front of him. I noticed that he raised his brows, seeing my well organized notes. He took a look at me and my paper. "Teacher," I bowed as I spoke then pointed at my question, "I need help on this one, may you explain how to do it, please."

His eye brows lifted once again maybe because I spoke Korean? If it was, it made me feel joy to know he understood me because it is a third language I felt more relieved when he was finished explaining and walked to my seat with a smile on my face.

"Are you American?" I heard behind me. It was a girl. Her desk was stacked with books, and papers scattered all over. To top everything, she had an adorable bear design pencil pouch. I smiled from cheek-to-cheek then slightly nodded. "De," I answered. She was wooed instantly. "Are your eyebrows real?" Did she really just ask that question? It was really random.

"De." That's where things got even random. Her hand began to come closer to my face. Was she really going to touch my eyebrows? Yes, my eyebrows were arched and dark because I naturally have them thick. Which was completely different that korean beauty standards. Her finger poked my eyebrow again. She was surprised again. "You were born with double eyelids?" Again, I shook my heard. I would always have my winged liner, smokey eye, foundation, lipstick, and hair done. Now, I won't be able to do anything with my face. Nothing but a clean and clear face. I feel uncomfortable, but it's a rule. I feel like I am tweleve. Only if they knew how I do my make-up. I look completely different. "You have red skin, why?" Ah, there goes the blunt point outs.

"My face is natuarally red." My face began to turn red again. My hands cupped my cheeks, making her laugh. "Ah, they got red!"

"Mine get red too." She said, touching her cheeks. Seeing that her cheeks were turning slightly pink but not as bad as mine. "See you around- what's your name?"

For some reason, I wanted her to say we can be friends because I am a big group kind of girl. "Amora!" I threw two peice signs on both sides of my face to make a v-shape from my chin. She revealed her loud laugh while covering . Whether it was a good thing or a bad thing, I felt cute.

"Cute." She replied. "Hi, I am DaYoon." DaYoon nodded and stood up. She left afterwards while waving bye. That was awkward but, nice. I feel happy.

 

After that encounter, I collected my things and tucked them inside my backpack where they were suppose to be, hearing a lot of talking inside the class while doing so. Before I zipped my backpack all the way, I remembered that I had to update my leather covered notebook, my diary. I have been writing them on it since my launch before coming to Seoul. Students were still in the class and I thought, why not write for a little bit so I won't forget. I took a seat and wrote about my day with my cute pen I bought back home. While I was writing, I hear my phone make my notification sound. It was so loud that it almost made the class quiet to hear what it was. "Sorry, sorry," my hands surrendered and covered my face. They didn't say anything, but what I took notice was my new message.

'Hope you have an amazing day at school, I love you.'

My mom was so loving, and her message made me smile. She is the reason why I am here also. I owe everything to her. I text back quickly before slipping my phone inside my pocket. Sighing, I finished my update writing and fixed my backpack ready to go.

Suddenly, I felt that urge all humans have after drinking a lot of water. I really needed to pee, and forgot where they were. Since, I didn't want to waste time for looking for restrooms, I asked the nearest person next to me towards the door.

"Excuse me, do you know where the restrooms are?" I bite my lips, and cross my legs naturally but not to noticeable that I really wanted to go. Whom I ask was a guy but, all I wanted was a restroom right now.

The guy raised his eyebrows, and I looked at me for a while. If he doesn't say anything now, I might just do the potty dance. Bad choice! I can't just leave him and ask someone else because it would be incredibly rude. "American talking Korean?" He giggled, following a big and perfeect smile. "I'm Baekhyun, and let me show you." He smiled, excusing himself from his friends. Baekhyun walked in front while I examined him a little. He turned and did a hand gesture to quick my pace. So, I did.

"Why are you here in Korea, Ms. America?" He retorted with a small snicker under his breath. The thing is, this guy looked like a cute little puppy. His face looks so sweet, and nothing compared to a bad boy. Baekhyun must be nice. He'd looks so preppy, but who knows how he is? Who knows? I still rather much do not trust anyone in general.

I cleared my throat and said, "Well, I love Korea it is better than California."

Baekhyun stopped saying a loud, 'what' causing attention. He apologized, and softly spoke, "How? I would love to go there one day."

"I am sure you will find it precious then, especially San Fransico or Los Angeles." I sighed and yawned afterwards because I was not use to the time change. My eyes were weary but, I must go on.

"I will not smoke in the restroom again."

"I will not smoke in the restroom again."

"I will not smoke in the restroom again."

The sentence was repeated over and over again with a chorus of men, and I searched where it was coming from. I looked just ahead to see a line a guys and with them a male teacher with a stick. How could I forget there was corporal punishment in Korean schools?

"Stupid." I heard Baekhyun, taking me aback with his harsh comment. Did he tell me? He turned and reacted quickly, "Not you! My friend. I told him to not smoke inside the restroom. He is so stupid." Baekhyun sincerly looked angry.

I hated the smell of smoke but never a smoker because it saddens me when someone doesn't know how much damage their putting on their health. If only they stop and realize it themselves. "Do you think your friend will change?" I asked.

"Ani," Baekhyun replied with a chuckle, but looked at the guys in the line. "Hopefully he does."

Since the guys were right next to the restroom, I knew there was where I had to search. I thanked him and slightly nodded my head before running towards the restroom. This made me feel so much at ease when I finished my business. The guys were still chanting the same sentence over and over again when I walked out. I didn't want to be seen as nosey if I stared, so I left. That is until, I heard a whack.

"Don't mess up!" Screamed the teacher. I turned and my eyes caught the teacher hitting a male twice. I cringed, bringing my hand to my mouth, and decided to leave as quickly as possible because it was too hard to watch. They should know there should be no smoking in general. How is it that hard to comprehend? Aish, but I feel bad.

Anyways, I run to YeSeul and Yuri because they are perhaps waiting for me. When I arrive they seemed to be happy to see me. They asked how my homeroom was and told them it was different was will get use to it within time.

Again they asked questions about my old school such as, preferable meal, favorite shop, if I have seen celebrities, and if I was rich. I answered everything kindly and as polite even though I didn't want to talk about my old school. As for being rich, well, yes but I never take that for granted. My mother and I give it to charity most of the time.
Then they mention boys, oh dear. I talked about boys most the time of our remainder of the period. We got snacks as I rambled on about my life, but I was curious about their culture more importantly.

"Do you think Korean guys are cute?" Yuri asked, biting her lips and getting closer.

I giggled and stepped away a little, "I have seen a lot of Korean Drama's and I think they are... really, really, REALLY cute!" We squealed and laughed together. "But, I promised myself I won't be distracted with boys on my studies. I am here to learn, not date." I made it as clear as possible and it was a final thought.

"Not date?" Creeped Kai, again making YeSeul jump. It made us all giggle but I admire their cuteness.

"De," I answer. "No, dating because my mission is to finish school here and graduate." They were satisfied with my words, but I was deep down inside wanting to finish school and not think about boys again. Well, not for awhile. They all nodded at my idea, and said it was a good idea because they are as well trying to graduate and make their parents proud. That's what we are all here for. I smiled at them, and asked for more touring in the school. I wanted to see more of the school.

"Ya, foreigner!" I turned at Kai's shout before leaving, and who walked to guy next to him. "I told you she is American, but, you weren't in class today." I heard him say.

"Wow!" His friend rushed to me with a big smile in his face. I backed up a bit, showing that he was invading my space bubble. He turned back to Kai, and gave him money following a 'bro hug' afterwards. I tilted my head in confusion, and Yuri went in front of Kai's friend.

"Ya, Chanyeol. Why didn't you go to class?" She hit his shoulder, but he failed to dodge. He looked at her unpleasantly then smirked. Their height difference was incredibly different. He was a giant next to her. As for me, I am quite tall. Standing at 5'7" taller than my two new friends. YeSeul groaned and hushed them with a loud shush. She faced me and gave me the nicest smile ever then turned to Kai's friend.

"Chanyeol, this is Amora."