♥ Chapter One ♥

♡ Tease ♡ // Chanyeol Fanfiction

Author's Note: This is my first fantiction on this site. I am freshly new so please be nice! *does an aegyo* This is a girl and boy fanfiction. I know, I know you guys love boy on boy but, bare with this story. This story if for YOU guys and I am writing it with lots of love. I thought of my plot and will work hard on it so please do not steal my idea because it is not nice. You can think you are in the story and imagine everything. ALSO, I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER SO I WILL MAKE MISTAKES. I am doing this for my fantasies with Chanyeol. Without further ado, GET READING! Have fun beautifuls!

 

Chapter One

Eveything looked so high priced, and had no intention to touch anything. I kept my pace going, having my hand over my heart and realizing that I am here. Finally, I am here. This day arrived quicker than expected. It feels as it was just yesterday where we signed the exchange papers for my education here in South Korea. Now, I am present in my dreams. No more dreaming for me.

I practiced Korean for about four years tops and it's not perfect. For I am sure koreans will notice my accent when I speak. Boy will I stutter a lot because as an American I tend to stutter and accidentally say nonexsistent words. So I sure my words will mix up here and there.

But yes, I am here. I took one last spin and admired every moment in this wonderful place. I will make it memorable. Time ticked as I praised the school, but when I caught eyes focus on me I turned following another stare, and another, and so on. A foreigner has crossed their paths and they can't help but to see me. I have seen in many videos that Korean people tend to keep looking at a forerigner. Well I'll just up hope they don't discriminate me due to my race. The Korean Drama's I have watched made me scared into thinking there is loads of bullying and only the popular rule the school. They maybe just maybe not realistic, perhaps all just silly intense plot ideas. That's the spirit! Postive thoughts.

To the people who continued their peak, I smiled so they know I am not cold. Practically I was smiling at everyone as I walked down the hallway. Then it hit me. I saw asian eyes everywhere. Asian eyes are so pretty, the girls are beautiful. Only wishing I was Korean myself, and my life will be one hundred percent complete. Seeing them all around made me feel out of place. A few kept gawking and a lot just continued their normal day at school. There were bunches of people laughing within their group, or some alone at a corner reading. If I were to be in my previous high school, there would be couples almost swallowing their faces. It was a relief I didn't see none of that sort of action here. One other thing I liked about Korea! They do not display their affection.

Looking at all these faces made me realize I need help and perhaps they would be nice enough to show me around. Plus, new friends would be extra perfect. It took me courage to ask because suddenly my anxiety bult up, but I gathered my confidence, took a breath and charged towards anyone at my sight. Then I have found my victims. 

"Hello!" I spoke well-mannered, whilst my waving my hand to random girls in a group. My feet quickly joined the circle, "Hello, my name is Amora!" Of course, I said it in Korean then took notice of their reaction, making me giggle. The girls came very close to my face, as surprised as I am with theirs.

"Omo!" One shouted and pointed. She shook her friend, making her check that an American is right in front of her, and seeing me correctly. "You're are American?" She said, and I chuckled once more, and bowed. I curled my lips and nodded at her question. "Y..You understand me?"

"Yes." I bowed again, fixing my blazer and accidentally dropped my schedule. Before I picked it up, the girl took it. My eye brow raised, seeing her examine my schedule without permission. Another girl snatched it away from her hand, following another. "I am new here and perhaps you guys can show me around?"

The girls kindly gave me my schedule again, and smiled. "Sure, we will!" The girl took my arm, ushering me down the hall. "You are so pretty." The girl next to me mentioned as soon as we walked.

I felt myself turn lightly pink, and covered my right cheek, "Oh, no." It was always hard for me to accept compliments because I wasn't easily convinced that I was. "Anyways, what is your names?" Then they stopped and they rushed in front of me. I got a little confused for a moment before I realized what they were doing. They smiled as they formed a horizontal line. It was so adorable, they probably young with in their age. There was total of four girls, and in the far left began. 

"My name is Shin Hye."

"My name is Yoo Bora." 

"My name is Oh Han Nara."

"My name is Natasha."

The last girl did a cute little aegyo after, and giggled. What I noticed was that she had a Western name. It was a nice name but, didn't make a big deal of it. "Nice to meet you. Once again, I am Amora." I bowed again, and walked towards them to continue the tour of this school.

Eye's were again in contact. It built the redness. Water, think of water Amora. Better yet, think of the Ice Age, yes. I closed my eyes and thought of the freezing day's back when Earth was an ice ball. My cheeks slowly began to feel nice and cool. It worked, so I opened my eye's and rapidly crashed into a someone. The scene was small hearinf a few gasps from behind me. It was my fault and quickly began apologizing over and over again while bowing.

It was a girl about my height and she was really pretty. Perhaps she was popular because she looked at me as if I was below her. Bowing at my lowest, I said, "Sorry," once again.

"Let me see your face?" The girl commanded, but took my chin and lifted my face before doing it myself. The touch made me feel very uncomfrotable and had a feeling she was going to do or say something rude. "You're new," she left her contact from me, eying me from head to toe, "She's pretty, isn't she?" She crossed her arms, while her friend agreed.
"What's your name?" She asked with a frown, swishing her brunette hair to the back of her head. 

With a smile and friendliness, "My name is Amora." The thing when I introduce myself I have this Spanish twist. It isn't a American where the 'r' just sounds like how r's are always pronounced, but I roll the 'r' in my name. My tongue is use to saying it even though I have no Spanish accent. "Nice to meet you, what is your name?"

The girl smiled, swishing her other side of her hair away from her name tag. "Han Ye Seul, but call me YeSeul." She turned to her friend, "And this is Yuri," YeSeul pointed. Yuri was equally as pretty, and had a bob hair style. "Want us to show you around Amora?"

"Oh, I" I turned where the previous girls who were currently showing me around were standing before my bump. The girls were gone, making me turn back to YeSeul and Yuri with confusion. "There were these girls who were showing me but, yes! Show me around, if you don't mind."

They both jumped at each of my side, twisted me around, and locked their arm around my arm. I was startled at their comfort level boost so abruptly. It was completely random that in a second she looked down on me the suddenly like me. What happened to the girls though? Anyways, my first stop was my homeroom and I couldn't just see where my class is held before they showed me more. Not that I did not desire to observe the high school some more but, in this class, I will spend most of my time in. So, I couldn't resist and walked inside the empty class room.  It looked exactly like in Korean drama's. The desks were in pairs, the green chalk board, and a a long line of windows on the right side. The beam of the light the sun allowed on the left along with white curtains swaying back and forth by cause of wind from an opened window. It's funny because it feels so peacful. My eyes looked around some more and walked observing the little things in the class as my finger slid down the pairs of desks. I touched the teachers podium, and gently stretched my hand onto the chalk board.

"Ya!" My body jumped turning at the back of the class where YeSeul and Yuri stood. They laughed at my reaction, and laughed with them.

I walked towards them with crossed arms, still looking around the room. "What happen?" I asked.

YeSeul walked at the far end of the class and pointed at the desk. "In this chair, you don't want to be around because he smells bad. There is a guy who farts all the time, and his name is Changho." She laughed and so did Yuri. Then she walked to the following desk, "In this one, sits Min-ho. He is quite normal. She skipped a few desk saying 'Forgot her name' or 'Forgot his name' or 'Do you remember who sits here?' Then squealed at a certain desk, making me slightly jump again.

"My boyfriend sits here." She points out. "His name is Kai." I smiled wide and said a small 'awe' by reason of her lover. YeSeul touched the next desk but honestly I felt like I would get to know their names sooner or later. "Chanyeol sits here but-"

"YeSeul, you are so nice that you are telling me their names but, I am sure I will learn them later. I will forget who and who you just described." I politely bowed, showing curiosity of her help. "Ah, but I won't forget Changho." 

She skipped back to cling on to me, "We are gonna be great friends." Then touched my hair and looked at me a little more. I felt rather awkward but, stilled smiled at her. "You have pretty hair and skin. Your figure is something girls want to do for plastic surgery. You have very pretty eye's and they are so blue. So pretty." It was so straight forward that it made me take a few steps back. It was nice to know I was pretty in her eyes, but again- I am NOT convinced.

"Ya, I think you guys are so pretty. I love your eyes. I wish I looked Korean." At this point I knew I can talk to them like I would if they were my friends back home."Yes, you guys have a beautiful culture, and healthy food. Something that is very conservative and unique than in United States." I said and sat on a random desk. I guess they were shocked and bragged about that it is. They are only speaking the truth.

"How is California? How was life there?" YeSeul asked.

California is where I was born and raised, in a small town. It was just a few basics of high school, and the activites held there. It felt like I was talking for ages about my home town. I mainly talked about my choir class because that was my favorite class. Though they have no idea my heart was weary from my now current ex-boyfriend for the sake of my studies here. We said we will be friends, but I know it won't be completed that way. Ex couples never become one again... do they?

Before I spoke some more, I flinched when YeSeul screamed. It literally scared me. A mocking laugh was heard behind her, and hugged her instantly. Yuri rolled her eye's and sat next to me. The laugh came from a male, perhaps it was her boyfriend. They looked adorable as he kept teasing her while laughing, and YeSeul kept telling him to stop. She tried to dodge his flirty pokes towards her but, when he saw me he stopped. Quickly,  I turned around to avoid that I was intently peering at their cuteness. 

"You," I heard him speak and the sound of light footsteps come closer, and closer. To be kind and welcoming I turn to where my eyes once were but quickly connect to a tall Korean male. "A foreigner," he puffed, turning to YeSeul then pointed at me, "I'm Kai." A big smile sweetly curved to a smirk.

"Hi, my name is Amora." I introduced with a smile, then as a habit, I held my hand out to him. He looked at my hand and back to me in confusion. "Sorry, it was a habit of mine back home, I should of slightly nodded like how it's suppose to." I awkwardly played around with my hands, and tried to avoid eye contact.

"No, it's okay." He bowed before walking back to YeSeul. "You will have fun here, especially having friend a like YeSuel here." Kai tapped YeSeul's nose, making her laugh mellowly.

It was great to have a quick friend instantly. I felt overjoyed to already have a clingy friend like YeSeul and Yuri to tag along. I couldn't help but to smile as big as I can. "Kai we are gonna show her around, I'll go first." I bowed slightly and quickly ran out the door with both girls at my side. Again,

My new friends showed me around the basics in the school, such as, where they hang out, cafeteria, hang out area, study room, and a special hall way where couples write little messages on a wall. That was very new and unique to hear about a Korean school. They checked the time, gasping at the sight and we made a run for it. As we running, we kept laughing like little school girls and I again felt the feeling that everything is going to be okay as a exchange student.

"Ya! Chanyeol!" I heard Yuri scream in annoyance. "Get out of the way." My pace slowed, turning back and so did YeSeul.

Yuri was trying to go around this tall guy but he kept blocking her to do so. He laughed while doing so, and she was becoming to look frustrated. I wanted to go and push him aside so she can pass. It's best not to interfere because he seemed to know her. Perhaps he bullies her? No. If that was possible YeSeul wouldn't be standing here while laughing.

"What happen?" I whispered to YeSeul.

"Just a guy she likes." She answered with an eyebrow lift. "Yuri, come on!" YeSeul yelled.

Her hand gripped on to my wrist and we began to run once again.